Kundal1n1's - Soil - Multi-Strain - 2016

She's looking very nice! There will be a ton of nice bud sites on that baby! Do you plan on stripping much out of her during defoliation? Stripping off any of that real small stuff that wont amount to anything?

She's looking very nice! There will be a ton of nice bud sites on that baby! Do you plan on stripping much out of her during defoliation? Stripping off any of that real small stuff that wont amount to anything?

Yes definitely, as she is looking right now.. there's lots of little budsites below the main canopy. I'll take those out, they're not getting any light even now. Plus some older leaves at the same location. Gotta get me a new clip fan. The other ones stopped working. :)

Be sure to keep bending that girl over, she will reward you in the end :) You can even try retying the branches down further after a couple of days. If it really gets out of control you could look into super cropping, I have heard this helps but have no knowledge about the technique myself.

Day 66
Flowering day 14

It's been busy lately, work that should've been done a week ago is now just starting to be completed.
Including the training of my plant. The last couple of nights I have been pretty tired to do anything but raise the lights every day.. lol.. also had some friends over who walked away with some clones. They were pretty happy. :)

Anyways, just spent the last two hours bending this baby over.. accidentally supercropped a couple of branches.
It was overdue. I couldn't raise the lights anymore and so my slacking time has ended.
From growing into the lights to having a foot of space.. it feels like liberation.. the tent is becoming too small.. width, length and height wise all space is taken up by Celesta the bluemystic wonder. She's doing amazing.
I'm eager to see how she will recover after tonight's training.

I also watered her because she was thirsty with an upped dosage of bloom nutes. Now at 2/3 strength organic bloom fertilizer. A aah that fishy goodness. She seems to love it.

I hope her stretching is almost over, even though I made some space for more lol. Now there's also more light coming to some of the smaller branches so they might develop better.

I made a picture of one of her top nodes.
And a picture of how she looked before and after my LST to give a little perspective.

I can move the lights again! Woo hoo!
Also added a new circulation fan 6" wide.

The top..

2016-07-05_23_49_10.jpg

Before LST

2016-07-05_23_48_31.jpg

After LST

2016-07-05_23_47_46.jpg

Great job on the training! She will likely still grow a little more but should slow down within the week :)

Thank you dick23rk, that's good to know. :)
Right now all the buds are pointing back up towards the bulbs all around the edges of the pot and in the center of the plant there's barely anything lol. Kinda like a sunflower. It's pretty interesting. I think I waited too long to train more. Ah well, still learning lots ey. How are you doing with the Amnesia?

Thank you dick23rk, that's good to know. :)
Right now all the buds are pointing back up towards the bulbs all around the edges of the pot and in the center of the plant there's barely anything lol. Kinda like a sunflower. It's pretty interesting. I think I waited too long to train more. Ah well, still learning lots ey. How are you doing with the Amnesia?

It's always nice to get the training out of the way before flowering but sometimes you still have to regardless of timing. As long as you aren't doing anything to it after week 3 or 4 of flowering it should be fine. Once that stretch really stops is when it's time to pretty much leave her alone lol.

The amnesia's are good. It got pretty humid in the basement a few days after I harvested them so I moved them upstairs where them temperature was a bit higher and humidity luckily was just over 60%. This helped out a lot and today they are very close to jarring. Had a few stems snapping, others not quite, the buds are fairly dry now so I should be able to jar them tomorrow with humidity packs.

Yep I think she's good now. The buds are growing fast! They're the size of a dime already. There's lots tops too. I'm pretty pleased with the result. :)
I also got a little mixed feminized indica pack coming in.
There was a deal on it. It contains,
Aurora indica fem
Bubblelicious fem
Northern lights autoflower fem
Low ryder autoflower fem

Going to try out some different strains. I'm very excited about it.
I gotta say man, Amnesia is one of my favourite smokes. Very potent stuff. Good for summer :)

Good stuff Kundal, I'm sure you will enjoy trying out some different strains. That was my plan as well, play around with some different strains to find out what I like the most. I am more of an indica smoker, I like the head and body highs for the relaxation. I do like my sativa's during the day though or while visiting with friends and such due to the more uplifting effects, it actually makes me more chatty lol

So will your mix pack come mixed up or will you know which seed is what? I'm sure that when you grow that lowflyer you will be able to pick that one out of the bunch haha

Good stuff Kundal, I'm sure you will enjoy trying out some different strains. That was my plan as well, play around with some different strains to find out what I like the most. I am more of an indica smoker, I like the head and body highs for the relaxation. I do like my sativa's during the day though or while visiting with friends and such due to the more uplifting effects, it actually makes me more chatty lol

So will your mix pack come mixed up or will you know which seed is what? I'm sure that when you grow that lowflyer you will be able to pick that one out of the bunch haha

Well hopefully it'll come labeled lol.
The last ones were though.
Now I'm not sure when it'll arrive since the postal services are going on a strike...
Have a great weekend folks! And thank you all for your patience :)

Wow man she's a beast.:bravo: great work Kundal

Thanks dirt!
It's quite interesting how she's looking.
Her canopy looks like one big flowershape.
I mean all the bud nodes are around the edges pointing towards the lamps and in the middle it's just mostly leaves. Kinda what a big sunflower looks like. :)

Well hopefully it'll come labeled lol.
The last ones were though.
Now I'm not sure when it'll arrive since the postal services are going on a strike...
Have a great weekend folks! And thank you all for your patience :)

Shouldn't have to worry about the Canada Post strike. I read last night that they have lifted the strike threat, after moving it from Friday to Monday last week. So you should be alright now unless they don't come up with an agreement during their discussions. they have promised there will be no strike during the discussions now. My contest seeds should be here this afternoon, tracking said they were in the city over the weekend.

Hey looking good man! That's the same thing that happened to one of my plants if you look at the last few updates in my journal. I never did look it up to see what the name for it was but Dennise had commented on it. The branch has 2 feeding stems in 1 and has something to do with an extra gene. The buds on this branch are said to be more potent than others but I didn't really notice a lot of difference in the one I had. Mind you I am quite medicated for most of the day every day lol

Back
Top Bottom