Kundal1n1's - Soil - Multi-Strain - 2016

I would clip any male flowers you come across. As far as trimming up the lower stuff it's all preference. I trim most of mine. She's looking good. Good job on the transplant.:thumb:

Oh okay, is this something that is common? I mean finding both sexes on one plant?
I think I might trim some yeah. There's some branches with nodes that are really shaded and won't yield much anyway. Rather send the energy more upward and concentrated on the top. Thanks for the advice. Hope you have a great evening!

^^^ What dirt said ^^^

Any sort of stress on the plant (even with feminized plants) can turn the plant hermaphrodite. It could be anything from light leaks, transplanting, training, over/under-watering and sometimes even nutrients. Some plants are better at taking stress more than others as well, kind of like my candy cane's, 1 is fairly tough and the other is a little baby and really shows when she is stressed out.

Carefully pinch off any ball that you find and be sure not to let the pollen sac open up. You could get lucky and it wont grow to many male organs but I tried this before on a bag seed plant and it didn't work as well as I wanted, ended up with more pollen sacs developing over the buds. Also, any seed you find from a hermie aren't really worth keeping as they will more than likely now carry the hermie trait if they didn't already for some strange reason.

good job on the transplant though and getting it all re-arranged. Hope this girl can stay a girl and fight off the ball but hard to say. May be time for you to try a different strain if not :) Either way you're doing a great job.

Well I checked tonight and I really only found one little something that looked like a ball. It was underdeveloped so that looks promising. I still have 14 more seeds left lol.. this is going to take a while. But non the less really great teachings from these pretties. I am grateful.
Thanks for all the help folks. You've helped me greatly on this maiden voyage of indoor cultivation.
And to all fathers, hapay father's day ! Cheers!

Day 52.

She's looking good!
I'm doing a daily inspection of all the nodes.
Lots of pistils appearing everywhere,
It's time she says, she wants to flower.
She's already grown so much since the transplant.
All these little shoots are reaching for the light.
Such a beautiful energy to spend time with.
Ahh yes, a gardeners delight.
I found another male part which I gently removed.
It looked a bit odd, yellowish little pinhead on a stick, nothing like I saw on my male plants. It's very different.
Anyways, I'm doing some reading now and then about the causes.
My laptop fan died. I'll probably replace it with a bigger model that doesn't have to be Jerry rigged to a USB charger lol... I have more money in the summer to spend so I've been buying little things now and then.
I'd also like to get a jewellers loup and a ph meter.

Anyways, enough blabbering about all that.
Here's a beautiful picture of her. Enjoy.
Time to flip the switch?

2016-06-22_00_48_27.jpg

Lookin good bud! I would also say flip her before you run out of stretching room lol another good thing to look for when flipping cycles is if the nodes are starting to grow apart from each other and not side by side anymore. This is a sign of maturity.

Day 58
Flowering day 6

Celesta, the blue mystic.
Filling up my 4x4 DIY tent nicely.
She's stretching out now. Starting to produce pistils on every node at the top.
Watered her today with 1/3 strength organic bloom fertilizer.
I'm taking it easy on the feeding. It seems I got that nitrogen toxicity under control. Not much clawing happening anymore at the new growth so that's good.
She's getting 2-3-1 organic fertilizer. Not sure how it relates to chemical ferts but it does seem to be pretty strong. It's made from fish, I can clearly smell that.
Anyways I'm thinking as I'm staring at her right now,
I should probably do some more training on the high rise of topped shoots. That's okay right? To do LST at this early stage of flowering?
Here's some pics. She's at 12/12 now. During the night lights are on, during the day they are off since I'm working anyways. Works out pretty good. :)

2016-06-28_22_08_45.jpg

2016-06-28_22_10_11.jpg

Woo, still moving right along Kundal! Yup, that baby will stretch that's for sure. I usually plan on a 2 week stretch period, sometimes it's hard to tell when it starts but you'll really notice it when you go back on the photos you take. Keep up the good work!

Woo, still moving right along Kundal! Yup, that baby will stretch that's for sure. I usually plan on a 2 week stretch period, sometimes it's hard to tell when it starts but you'll really notice it when you go back on the photos you take. Keep up the good work!

Hmmm.. it's going to be massive! :)

Back
Top Bottom