Landrace Genetics 101

Hello @yesum ,

What do you mean by this? Strain sounds awfully nice and I am in OR!
I think he was referring to me....i live in Oklahoma. I will soon have a medical card and we have long growing seasons. No frotst yet this year...i plan on doing an outdoor/greenhouse grow next summer.

Aha! Thank you,

Good luck with your grow next year @I'mOne . Outdoor growing is so exciting! I have pulled a couple pounds off a plant easy. "Easy" - Be careful and make all the stops when it comes to prevention. Watering is completely different, too. Big plants are easy to grow but can become big problems if you don't give them the attention they need. I have lost entire 15 foot tall flowering plants because of one stupid mistake. The size of your green thumb depends on the time you spend with the plants.

Cheers Friends,

It may work if you take a clone in flower after the stretch? I dont know how all of the hormones and auxins and other words i dont understand, work.
It works just fine. I've put clones into flower the day I stuck them into dirt with roots. I've gotten 12" tall single colas from Ace's Malawi and Panama this way.

OAXACAN GOLD
PURPLE LINE
Love the affects of heavy red and blue LED grow lights.
The Color, terps, overall quality couldn't be much better with this strain.
My house wreaks like Old Spice after shave, but in a good way
Mother of
PURPLE SATELLITE
2018 OAXACAN GOLD PURP LINE BUDS 002.JPG
2018 OAXACAN GOLD PURP LINE BUDS 001.JPG
2018 OAXACAN GOLD PURP LINE BUDS 009.JPG
2018 OAXACAN GOLD PURP LINE BUDS 039.JPG
2018 OAXACAN GOLD PURP LINE BUDS 052.JPG
2018 OAXACAN GOLD PURP LINE BUDS 062.JPG
2018 OAXACAN GOLD PURP LINE BUDS 018.JPG
2018 OAXACAN GOLD PURP LINE BUDS 025.JPG
Sweet harvest dude!!!
Well done!
What LED you use?

Was worried i vegged this Golden tiger too long(Ace). But seems spot on if both regs came fem would have filled the tent quite well.

How tall is it? And is that a five-gallon container, or...?

That Guerrero from Swami is some great shit. Maybe I got lucky with only growing one plant but it really shines. Great soaring effect with euphoria, decent strength. If he has any more to sell you might hit him up. Snow's Suroeste or Acapulco Gold x Michoacan is my favorite. He has one more pack left at Oregon or you can hit Snow up.
Whats the high like? Can i get that "spiritual bliss one ness of the universe" i remember from back in the day

Whats the high like? Can i get that "spiritual bliss one ness of the universe" i remember from back in the day
Maybe. It has that potential. It is really strong or the one I grew is, that is what stands out. Seems to make me sleepy at the end of it. It has that old Mexican vibe, not sure on the spiritual thing. I have a Zacatecas that has that, also the Punto Rojo has that. Both purple strains.

Sweet harvest dude!!!
Well done!
What LED you use?
Hey GB!
My favorite new light,
that this batch came out from under is galaxyhydro 600W and 300W. Last year I spent a shit load of money on Spectrumking, really dissapointed with my results, they are all gone now. the heavy red and blue with UV and IR totally do the trick. also really a fan of three watt diode lights. Everything I have grown under these have been stunning. Also pretty happy with Mars.
Also have had tremendous results with Stealth grow SG602 a now considered out of date light, but who can argue with results? The purple clone grown below under SG602 and her clone sister flowered at same time under natural greenhouse light, The most purple showing up on the most seeded bud on the greenhouse grown plant. other than that they look like totally different strains.
It was this first result that launched me into blurple lights.
SKULL PURPLE CLONE SEED 006.JPG
clone grown under my first LED light which was Stealth grow SG602
SKULL PURPLE CLONE 026.JPG
SKULL PURPLE CLONE SEED 013.JPG

You are welcome
All great gardens are, thats part of what makes this all fun, and I find growing more addictive than smoking!

Next phase is filling in the gaps. I should have enough light to power the available square footage now. Next I am going to run a couple testers of another cross I recently made and since I just ordered some CS I may run a few Punto Rojo x (Mazar x Guerrero) or Punto Rojo x "The One" in 20oz Hempys and try to make some S1s .

I have run 9 of these crosses thus far with only one Punto Rojo phenotype Expressing. That pheno was the strongest weed I have had since 96 when I first started partaking. Those buds made people unable to drive safely.

Back
Top Bottom