Landrace Genetics 101

anyone have a handle on what happened to @conradino23 ?

he was in a covid hotspot and we haven't had word since may. his acct went inactive .. :confused:

Little lower bud. :)

DSC08378_Bearbeitet.jpg

The Hawaiian I remember from the 70’s was a floral incense so yours sounds along those lines.
I just found an old 35mm film canister with 75-100 seeds I collected between 1976-1982. Before 1980 all you had was "green" and "gold" which were called Mexican and Columbian. We started growing in between corn rows in Missouri in the 1980's and called it "Home Grown" (or "Hillbilly Thunderf**k" depending on marketing skills). There's a pretty wide variety that mostly fall into "large" or "small" and range from brown/tan to dark/light green with varying speckles but I have no clue what the genetic makeup is or even having collected them but it definitely is my handwriting which may or may not be a quality indicator... Anyway - I got a dozen soaking and will let y'all know.

So, i've harvested the Double Oaxaca'79 at Day 91 12/12. Since it was only one Plant i trimmed her wet. The blown up calyxes from the Cannabiogen Oaxaca'79S1 coming through pretty good i would say. All in all the buds have a better density as both of the parents on their own. It was a bit cold over the last days/weeks, so some calyxes have a slightly purple hue. :)

DSC08550_Bearbeitet.jpg
DSC08546_Bearbeitet.jpg
DSC08545_Bearbeitet.jpg
DSC08542_Bearbeitet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom