Learn something every day

Linalool

420 Member
Never joined a forum before so here goes. I’m a fairly experienced Australian grower, indoor and outdoor, but I still manage to find new ways to f up. I don’t grow for max yield, I like to grow a range of strains with each grow, just love the difference. Like a bag of mixed lollies! My main interest lately has been streamlining the whole process, have more time just to admire them or yell at them rather than working on them.
Getting there, I no longer mix nutrients or even water em for the life of the crop. Only work I do is pest control, propagation, pruning and picking. And a fair bit of finger crossing…

IMG_0935.jpeg

71940164112__EFDE59A8-E235-44DA-B67A-ED13D08DB892.jpeg

Never joined a forum before so here goes. I’m a fairly experienced Australian grower, indoor and outdoor, but I still manage to find new ways to f up. I don’t grow for max yield, I like to grow a range of strains with each grow, just love the difference. Like a bag of mixed lollies! My main interest lately has been streamlining the whole process, have more time just to admire them or yell at them rather than working on them.
Getting there, I no longer mix nutrients or even water em for the life of the crop. Only work I do is pest control, propagation, pruning and picking. And a fair bit of finger crossing…

IMG_0935.jpeg

Welcome to the forums! Your plants are pretty! How do they get water?

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Linalool

Interesting technique you have growing.
What part of the land down under do you live?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to the forums! Your plants are pretty! How do they get water?
Capillary sand bed in IBC containers. The water level remains constant due to a float switch arrangement. Pots sit on top of the sand (I’m trialling beds atm, in other words instead of pots I just fill up the IBC about a foot deep with coco on top of the sand. So the mix is constantly damp, never soaked, never dry. When they’re really crankin you can see the water pouring into the level-tank as the girls are drinking it. And total fertiliser cost is a few dollars for 18 plants. I used to do 11 but it’s so simple now I do 18 cos I can. No drippers etc

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Tok..
Thanks mate, you too,

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Tok..
Thank you. Mid north coast of the State of New South Wales. Similar climate to South Carolina

Thank you, glad to be here. Have to say I’m still coming to grips with your name, it could not be more un-horticultural! It was a lol moment, so thanks again.
Check out my Grow Journal!!

IMG_0935.jpeg

Great garden Amigo. :thumb:
Sorry I'm late Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:
Hope your doing well. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom