Leave Weaver's Multi-Grow Experimentational Harvests

i found this grow again it is awesome how many little mini distance grows do you have going besides what your showing? that is some very interesting work you are doing and im very excited for whatever else you have going. thank you very much for the pictures they are awesome

being limited on the no. of plants legally i can have, and being a selfish piggy, i want mothers of all i've tried so far...dang, you're a mind reader...but i thought about grafting a section of diff. plants on to one, like a fruit cocktail tree, you see them in the garden mags...was just talking to hubby about it, and wondering if it had been tried...soooo, where do i find out about grafting mj...thank you...great job...lavendar

Baby Sexing Report:

AK-47 x BLUEBERRY SMACK
Fast to show
A2 FEMALE
A4 MALE
A6 FEMALE

BLUEBERRY SMACK x BLUEBERRY SMACK
Slow to show
B1 MALE
B2 FEMALE
B3 MALE
B4 FEMALE

GLOBAL FUEL x BLUEBERRY SMACK
Fast to show
C1 FEMALE
C2 MALE
C3 FEMALE
C4 MALE

GLOBAL FUEL FEM
D1 MALE---- NOT FEM AS I THOUGHT...

6 FEMALES TO 6 MALES... not the ratio i was looking for

Collecting pollen from A4, B1, C4

updated pics

Family Picture
FAM_3-1.JPG

Heres a couple of all the ladies... including the two flowering clones
B4, C3, B2, A2,C1 Top, C1, A6, A6 Top
B4_C3_B2_A2_C1_T_C1_A6_A6_T.JPG

Side shot
Ladies_B4_C3_B2_A2_C1T_C1_A6_A6_T.JPG

Individual shots

A2
AK-47 x Blueberry Smack Female
A220.JPG

A4
AK-47 x Blueberry Smack Male Stock
A4_male.JPG

A6
AK-47 x Blueberry Smack Female
A6_5_.JPG

Under the Lid
A6_TOP_P.JPG

A67.JPG

A6_3-4.JPG

The Clone Top
A6_Top_Clone_3-4.JPG

A6_Top_clone.JPG

B2
Blueberry Smack x Blueberry Smack Female
B216.JPG

B4
Blueberry Smack x Blueberry Smack Female
B414.JPG

B4_2_.JPG

C1
Global Fuel x Blueberry Smack Female
C1_4_.JPG

C1_3_.JPG

Under the Lid
C1_TOP_P.JPG

C1_3-4.JPG

C1_2_1.JPG

C-1 Top Clone
C1_Top_Clone_3-4.JPG

C3
Global Fuel x Blueberry Smack Female
FIM'd
FIM_C3.JPG

Global Fuel Update: Started flush
Global_Fuel_Graft_d.JPG

Graft took but isn't healed... just a test but results look promising...
Graft_Test_Site.JPG

Loook at this huge bean(far left)... im guessing its gunna be a indica dominant with huge calyx stacks and a high yield... its bigger than my previously biggest Global Fuel Beans, then its my Blueberry Smack, then my AK-47.... spring time sprouts!!!!
New_Indica_Global_Fuel_Blueberry_Smack_AK-47.JPG

DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR NOTM AND POTM :grinjoint:

LeaveW....as always, very nicely done. Your breeding and asexual reproducing experiments are very intriguing. We are going to try our hand at breeding one of our widows with the pollen from the former queen of our fleet (nirvana freebie seed of unknown origin that is a badass plant). Hoping for a fraction of the success you've had. Very nice pics.

+rep

As always Leave, you just continue to amaze me. Looks like the graft will work for you. Love to have some of the strains your doing! Is that a pot seed or a plum pit? Your Reps are always deserved and will be forthcoming when available as they always are my friend!:bravo:

LeaveW....as always, very nicely done. Your breeding and asexual reproducing experiments are very intriguing. We are going to try our hand at breeding one of our widows with the pollen from the former queen of our fleet (nirvana freebie seed of unknown origin that is a badass plant). Hoping for a fraction of the success you've had. Very nice pics.

+rep

Thanks for the kind words HH and thanks for the reps, im always interested in learning more about MJ and plants in general... I say go ahead and dust that lady, you will find how gratifying it is to be part of 'creating' something new... good luck with your breeding and hopefully you get something great from it!!!:grinjoint:

As always Leave, you just continue to amaze me. Looks like the graft will work for you. Love to have some of the strains your doing! Is that a pot seed or a plum pit? Your Reps are always deserved and will be forthcoming when available as they always are my friend!:bravo:

Hey thanks a bunch Wood... for the graft just being a test i think it did better than expected...
Oh and as far as that seed goes... its not even the biggest one from the bunch!!! im really eager for the spring to come around so i can see what these strains can do outside... once again thanks for the reps bud:ganjamon:

Way to go with your grow and experiments! :bravo:

Thanks for dropping in as always Siscokid!!!

UPDATE TRANSPLANT!!!
i moved all of my ladies to one container for the next stage in my experiment...

Heres A6, AK-47 x Blueberry Smack... no root bound plant here...
A6_trans.JPG

A6_root.JPG

Heres C1, Global Fuel x Blueberry Smack... ready to go in
C1_trans.JPG

Attempt 1 on Grafting a female branch onto a male plant
C1 side branch onto C2 male
C1_graft_d_onto_C2.JPG

Heres one of my studs, C4 - mango phenotype, Global Fuel x Blueberry Smack
Hes been in the dark for a week (my own little torture method)
C4_stud.JPG

Here is all of the ladies... top row is A2, C1 top, B2 == middle row is C1, A6 == bottom row is B4, A6 top, C3 FIM'd.... its a cornucopia of cannabis

Ladies_home.JPG

Global Fuel Update: Into the dark!!
Global_Fuel_Clones_Dark.JPG

Very good job.. Remind me what your plan is with the Global Fuel and what does the 'dark' do?

Your doing so much it's easier to just ask rather than :reading420magazine:going back to review!

Im trying my luck at grafting onto the global fuel... ive half-assed two mediocre attempts of grafting a male branch or node, and one partially successful grafting between two of the clones... but last night i tried grafting a male top onto where i cut a nug off... the diameters of the branches were very close in size, but the male top was VERY green and the clone was semi-woody... not sure how it will turn out, but im hopefull!!

As far as the dark goes for the global fuel... it was just the 36 hr dark period i do before harvest to push the resins to the surface of the plant...

For the males that get the dark, this is because of very limited space... they seem to be alright with no light, its not like i want them growing fast because my ladies are just now starting to show flowers...

more updates right around the bend!:grinjoint:

All the pics are amazing and I wish you successful grafting. This photograph is unbelievable though. Is this a negative or the results of a filter? Please explain as it is one of the most interesting photos I've seen here on this site. I'd rep you several times for that one if I could!:goodjob:

Global_Fuel_Nug_cameo_cu_neg.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Amazing!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom