LED & HPS Combined Grow

I've noticed that WW is prone to herm under stress. You can spray the plants down with water(RO, distilled or light pH nutes) water will kill pollen. Put them under a light fan, and or turn on a dehumidifier during late flower to help dry out. Will minimize the damage.
Had a small SOG of 9 plants. 1 hermied on me. Pulled pods that I could find. Sprayed with water. Found 3 dried male flowers during harvest. Ended up with 5.7 oz and with only 6 mature seeds.
Trimmed and Jared the harvest. Once the stalks removed. Just over 620 grams, lose another 50 to 100 grams in moisture. Can't complain.

Once again your advice makes so much sense tri. Straight away misted it and cut away the two old competely opened and expelled seed pods, and the one unopened ripe to impregnate the ladies, seed pod. So all should be fine.

The last two days the resin on the ww has exploded. So we shall see how much longer she really has to go after I get her under the microscope tomorrow :) going to flush tomorrow most likely. Going for a couchlocky stone so ill let her get a lil more amber than I usually would.

Pics when lights turn on :) hope all is well.

Won my court case for drink driving! Kind of won at least, so that little bs battle is over and now I can get back to reading all yo peeps journals and witty remarks.

Grow! . .

Wow, great news! .
Interesting if the WW being an auto. With the introduction of Ruderalis. If she will amber up unlike photos. WW is known to keep spitting out white pistols and clear trics well into late flower. The ones I just harvested at 80+ days were maybe 20% amber, 75% cloudy and 5% clear. I've read that people have let it go 13-15 weeks. With the same out come. ???

Funny shit!!! The pic I posted with the wagon of future out door grow. I was reducing there light cycle from 16 hours of light. Down to 13-13.5 hours to match out side daylight. They have been totally outside for 1 week with no artificial light. Sun is fully visible in the sky from 6:45am untill 19:55pm. 13 hrs and 10 min of direct full sun. "AND THE LITTLE BASTARDS ARE STARTING TO FLOWER"

Wow, great news! .
Interesting if the WW being an auto. With the introduction of Ruderalis. If she will amber up unlike photos. WW is known to keep spitting out white pistols and clear trics well into late flower. The ones I just harvested at 80+ days were maybe 20% amber, 75% cloudy and 5% clear. I've read that people have let it go 13-15 weeks. With the same out come. ???

Funny shit!!! The pic I posted with the wagon of future out door grow. I was reducing there light cycle from 16 hours of light. Down to 13-13.5 hours to match out side daylight. They have been totally outside for 1 week with no artificial light. Sun is fully visible in the sky from 6:45am untill 19:55pm. 13 hrs and 10 min of direct full sun. "AND THE LITTLE BASTARDS ARE STARTING TO FLOWER"
Yeah!!! WOW I completely neglected that fact tri, lol. Forsure will just harvest when there is only 5% clear left in this case! Cheers for that btw!

The girls in the wagon must of loved the gradual drop of daylight hours, that's really the way to induce flowering with no stress! Since I'm so dialed now, I feel like the gradual step down is something that I can really control and focus on adding to my grow game ;)

Have a great night brotha, 6am here and I'm just suiting up for work so I'll get stuck into that now.

Also, what are you thoughts on running some cali connect Girl Scout and Cookies? Is it really worth it?

The Update :)

Had a look at the ww, probably 3 days before I flush for 10 days or so as I've only just majorly flushed it after the whole lock-out fiasco.

wish I had a better camera, just so hard taking photos through a pair of sun glasses :/

420-magazine-mobile1652221462.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1132985979.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1891009648.jpg

Now we goto the fast & vast:

420-magazine-mobile36831649.jpg
420-magazine-mobile347445905.jpg

Last but not least, the lanky AK47:

420-magazine-mobile1959983307.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1035507173.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2122833303.jpg

Keep. It. Real.

My pleasure. Just a plethora of useless knowledge and some good.lol
It's always nice to get some use out of our mountains of random facts .

Hope you're having a good day!

Just finished work at the law firm early as hell. Having a quick beer in the downstaris cafe (12pm but I work at a bar at night, so I spose with my sleep schedule its riiiight about beer'O Clock ;) )
And this isn't relevant, but I'm excited to announce that my motorcycle fairings arrived after 6 WEEKS of waiting. This means I can finally sell this bike for 3500 and invest further into the magical world of Marijuana ;)

Just had to say something on that matter, as I'm bloody excited!

Good to hear you are hanging in there. Good deal on the bike, anyone interested in buying It? I have a Kawasaki 650 I'm modifying to sell. It was a payment for helping a friend in a hard spot

Ok, you asked about GSC. Funny I just got my hands on a few beans of select variety. The OG Kush and Durban Poison lineage is powerful combo. Great reviews. Wonder why yield is so-so small?

Strain Talk: 5 Reasons Why People Enjoy Girl Scout Cookies – High Times

Not a bad review
Looking forward to your DP. Want to see how she develops.

Here's some more bathroom break reading for you.

An Element Too Good to Pass Up: The Benefits of Silicon

Master the Art of Measuring EC

Here Comes The Heat: Improving Your Plant’s Natural Tolerance to Environmental Stress

Good to hear you are hanging in there. Good deal on the bike, anyone interested in buying It? I have a Kawasaki 650 I'm modifying to sell. It was a payment for helping a friend in a hard spot
I love it when people actually remember good deeds done in their favor. Really solid stuff. We had a kwacka 550 gpz h2 1982 and we built that bastard from the ground up. Solid bikes, great torque.
Fair bit of interest in the bike on a few private sale websites, so lets hope for a swift sale!

Ok, you asked about GSC. Funny I just got my hands on a few beans of select variety. The OG Kush and Durban Poison lineage is powerful combo. Great reviews. Wonder why yield is so-so small?

Strain Talk: 5 Reasons Why People Enjoy Girl Scout Cookies — High Times

Not a bad review
Looking forward to your DP. Want to see how she develops.

Here's some more bathroom break reading for you.

An Element Too Good to Pass Up: The Benefits of Silicon

Master the Art of Measuring EC

Here Comes The Heat: Improving Your Plant's Natural Tolerance to Environmental Stress
Can't wait to start the dp :( I'll keep you posted on that front. Not sure why GSC has such a small yield with such strong parents. Must be that "thin mint" pheno which is so desired which has that small yield built into it.

Those links are going to come in handy ;)

They reminded me of this guy. peope actually pay money for this course, and he reallllllly knows his stuff. So I found it pretty valuable!

Harley Smith Class - How To Maximize Your Yields - YouTube

I love it when people actually remember good deeds done in their favor. Really solid stuff. We had a kwacka 550 gpz h2 1982 and we built that bastard from the ground up. Solid bikes, great torque.
Fair bit of interest in the bike on a few private sale websites, so lets hope for a swift sale!
Yea, the guy bought a toy. Trucker got in trouble with insurance/hauling. Had a hard time feeding his family. Gave him a grand, dropped the 2gs he owed. I'll get 6gs when I'm done with it.
I'm going to wait about a month (maybe) before I start anything new. Might just do a bubba kush and alien og before the gsc' s.
Need to get our pool area ready for summer fun and entertainment first. Finish dialing in grow areas.
Than I can enjoy this....

420-magazine-mobile384052655.jpg

Organized chaos at it's finest lol

You are right about Harley Smith knowing his shit. And puts out some great information.
Hey, almost forgot...app store....free app called "mega zoom pro" takes a little while to load.. awesome! 1 ad at startup.
This is free hand. Point, zoom, click.

420-magazine-mobile2118883813.jpg

Keeping it green and real .

Yea, the guy bought a toy. Trucker got in trouble with insurance/hauling. Had a hard time feeding his family. Gave him a grand, dropped the 2gs he owed. I'll get 6gs when I'm done with it.
I'm going to wait about a month (maybe) before I start anything new. Might just do a bubba kush and alien og before the gsc' s.
Need to get our pool area ready for summer fun and entertainment first. Finish dialing in grow areas.
Than I can enjoy this....

420-magazine-mobile384052655.jpg

Organized chaos at it's finest lol

You are right about Harley Smith knowing his shit. And puts out some great information.
Hey, almost forgot...app store....free app called "mega zoom pro" takes a little while to load.. awesome! 1 ad at startup.
This is free hand. Point, zoom, click.

420-magazine-mobile2118883813.jpg

Keeping it green and real .
Thoughts on bubba kush? I'm REALLY considering getting that as my next fem group but I'm not sure on the yield yet. I know it's pure dank goodness though.

Beautiful bloody backyard you have there mate! I'm seriously green with envy .

Also, what a great result in the end, he won and you won, good stuff :)

Got some update news coming up, thank goodness!

Hey, just crossed my mind. Your going into winter and I'm sending info on heat stress prevention.lol sorry.
When it starts to get cold. Turn on a heater. Keep it 18 - 24 deg C. Haha

Same thing with the Bubba Kush. Reviews...tight, small, dank buds.
Small yield 35gm per sq ft.
It's a heavy narcotic blend of OG Kush and Northern Lights.
Definitely something in the medicine cabinet. For that "escape from reality times"
I'll run a couple of plants. LST for clones. And knock yield "out of the park" in a SOG.
What ever you have coming up? I hope it's good news for you.

The back yard? Ha ha ha. How about back country. That's my lawn mower (the orange thing). Have to throw a BBQ and keg party next weekend. Just to get family and friends over to help.
Hope the best for you. Keep your girls happy.

UPDATEEE:

So, finally started using the HDR setting on my phone camera, so the pictures should be a little clearer than usual!

The progress day report is as follows:

Day 33 of Flower: AK47 Fem

Day 40 of Flower: Fast & Vast Auto

Day 60 of Flower: WW Auto

A little earlier on in this journal, Tricam sent me a link from "MaximumYield" which had a pretty interesting article on humic and fulvic acids. After reading all this I went out and got some, alongside the kelp additive which apparently makes it 50% more productive.

So we shall see what happens.

420-magazine-mobile1463932746.jpg

Moving onto the girls.

First up the AK47 Fem

Just moving into late flower with this lass, she has a pretty strong lemon citrus smell alongside a kinda Sour? Smell :/??? Definitely a sour smell. So that's interesting.

420-magazine-mobile1129601687.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1632524642.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1351619016.jpg

Onto the Heavyweight - Fast & Vast Auto

At the end of the day, I never trained or topped this lass, so I never really expected much; however, delightfully surprised with how much weight the incredibly small supporting branches have on them.

420-magazine-mobile1632968506.jpg

420-magazine-mobile127644469.jpg

Sorry for the background of the ak47 in the pic. Kinda makes the fast & vast look quite messy :/

420-magazine-mobile1270022530.jpg

The supporting branches

420-magazine-mobile1256436557.jpg

Last but not least: WW Auto

This little one shall be cut and hung tomorrow when I finish work, just so damn excited to finally get to really observe her nugs.

There are some colas that actually have bud travelling all the way to the heart of her. Pretty stoked that I set out with the goal of making a nice even canopy using some pretty random methods, and I feel like I've achieved that!

420-magazine-mobile1762978871.jpg
420-magazine-mobile956100358.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2043656682.jpg

And finally the group shot :)

420-magazine-mobile370871355.jpg

Grow hard!

. .

NICE! Very impressive looking. The fast&vast is a solid looking Bush for no training.
Healthy looking Buds
Still wondering if the auto WW will amber more than photo does.
I've harvested WW at 7,8,9 and10 weeks. Buds get bigger and keeps developing more pistols and tricomes. No difference in the high just stronger with age.
How long are you going with the poor girl?
Your space is looking like. It needs more greenery soon.
I'm with you on the Humic/Folvic acid study.
Keep 'em GREEN & HEALTHY

NICE! Very impressive looking. The fast&vast is a solid looking Bush for no training.
Healthy looking Buds
Still wondering if the auto WW will amber more than photo does.
I've harvested WW at 7,8,9 and10 weeks. Buds get bigger and keeps developing more pistols and tricomes. No difference in the high just stronger with age.
How long are you going with the poor girl?
Your space is looking like. It needs more greenery soon.
I'm with you on the Humic/Folvic acid study.
Keep 'em GREEN & HEALTHY
Yeah I'm seeing more and more amber in the auto so It may just be one of those auto/photo differences .

WW AUTO UPDATE:

SO, harvest tomorrow mees thinks, or today, whichever really.

Latest natural light pics:

That's all for now :)
Still no idea how much she will end up producing, dry weight wise. The nugs are INCREADIBLY hard, so who knows at this point :)

Peace!. .
0197a4ee82bec1a927b0033e06ca4702.jpg
4f16cf0d25c5338048d8b8eba1c46d38.jpg
605218d41ecfa6efcc0cea2c8faf9f63.jpg
b36b2a5ade7e70f1a872063f087902f1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom