LED & HPS Combined Grow

Doc, let's talk Entrepreneur. For 8 years I have been following 4 U.S. states development of medical marijuana. Bottom line up front. If you can obtain the licences to 1) Grow plants 2) Produce medicine 3) Dispense. You will be a very profitable man. Or, any one of these 3 areas a modest living. Or, you can work in a number of career fields supporting MM.
So as to not flood the market. And, overkill a product.
States, Cities, Counties issue licenses amount. Based on how many registered MM patients.
Capitol and Security are the biggest hurdles.
Capital here? Financial institutions are federal.
A facility in the U.S. is basically a prison / lab set up.
Take growing by itself is one monster project. 3000 plants of different medicinal properties to supply 1 dispensary.
Clean processing of oils, tincture, edible, medicine for prescribed patients.
A pharmacy to dispense Dr. Prescribed medicine.
This is also what your Health Minister is saying.
"We want to make supply available but it has to be legal," Mr Hunt said.

"It has to be safe and we want to make sure this medicinal cannabis is available but on the same basis as any of the serious drugs and medicines that can only be dealt with through prescription and through a very rigorous medical process."

The Federal Government has given the green light for approved companies to legally import, store and sell the drug until domestic production meets local needs.

In your busy schedule. Look into Capital $1.5 million and a good facility. I'm lucky to have a 200 man max security transitional prison. 30km from me. Abandoned by the Fed's a couple of years ago. I will buy it.
Keep eye on the health and agricultural departments for all MM info.
No one (civilized) European, Aisa, Baltic have a system for MM. Even the Netherlands, Holland were it's tolerated but not legal have a working business model.
All I'm saying is.... You have an opportunity....nothing is beyond your reach.......you might just not touch it today.........there is always tomorrow.
Mmmm I'm seeing what you're saying and I'm loving it.

It's about ~$21,000 for a MM growing license and the same for a MM research license.
So that's not a massive first hurdle.

UPDATE:

WW Auto had a nice little watering with some Canna Booster and some pk 13/14, alongside the usual flores nutes.

Should bounce back a little bit before I harvest it. Hopefully filling out a little bit more.

420-magazine-mobile1314593972.jpg
420-magazine-mobile240306365.jpg

I have the new hydro system ready to go. I can just add 4 more buckets to the chain when the seedlings are ready. "Big Purple Poison Cheese" is my new journals name :) I'll be kick starting it pretty soon. This will be my fully serious grow, where you will see magic unfold.

420-magazine-mobile182440246.jpg

I'm pretty happy with how large you can get plants in this diy 5L single standing rez; however, my nutrients are stable but my pH goes from 6.2 ---> 4.9 in a day. Telling me that this rez has reached its full potential. 3gal should be perfect to finish thesr two hydro experiements.

The AK47 which is 4 weeks behind the WW is 3.2ft and really starting to explode.

420-magazine-mobile6565274.jpg
420-magazine-mobile771917169.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1554588624.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1872518363.jpg
420-magazine-mobile166972719.jpg

I still need to take some update pics of the fast & vast in natural lights. I'll try get that done tomorrow :3

Have a great night all :)

. .

Mmmm I'm seeing what you're saying and I'm loving it.

It's about ~$21,000 for a MM growing license and the same for a MM research license.
So that's not a massive first hurdle.
Sorry just getting caught up.
Damn that's a lot of money.
I was a licensed caregiver (grower) a few years ago, when i lived in a different place, if I remember correctly the cost for the license was $350 and at the time the plant limit was unlimited lol....a few things have changed since then. I really enjoyed it and it was very rewarding. One of my patients was a man whose wife had stage 4 cancer. They were the nicest and kindest couple. I did my best to provide the best medicine I could and tried different strains to help with the nausea and discomfort. The graditude that was expressed toward me was so rewarding and made my heart melt. It became a goal of mine to do the best I could and no longer had anything to do with money.

Looking great Dr.! Your doing great and your doing the right thing with the WW
I don't know if I mentioned this before but one thing I learned, from someone who knew more than me, with the white strains is very little nutes are needed and better results are obtained from making sure the ppm are lower than other strains. Including bomb (thc, berry, cherry) they are white too.

Sorry just getting caught up.
Damn that's a lot of money.
I was a licensed caregiver (grower) a few years ago, when i lived in a different place, if I remember correctly the cost for the license was $350 and at the time the plant limit was unlimited lol....a few things have changed since then. I really enjoyed it and it was very rewarding. One of my patients was a man whose wife had stage 4 cancer. They were the nicest and kindest couple. I did my best to provide the best medicine I could and tried different strains to help with the nausea and discomfort. The graditude that was expressed toward me was so rewarding and made my heart melt. It became a goal of mine to do the best I could and no longer had anything to do with money.

Looking great Dr.! Your doing great and your doing the right thing with the WW
I don't know if I mentioned this before but one thing I learned, from someone who knew more than me, with the white strains is very little nutes are needed and better results are obtained from making sure the ppm are lower than other strains. Including bomb (thc, berry, cherry) they are white too.
Lovely reward isn't it :)

Thanks so much for the kind words Jay! That is some really amazing advice, definitely going to take that in my stride. I just love knowing about these little quirks of different strains, they are the small lessons which slowly make you a master in your field.

UPDATE:

FINALLY setup the new hydro system, so I guess the search for the smallest single standing container to grow a hydro plant in, is over. Unfortunately after reviewing my daily pH and PPM levels over the last week reflect a consistent drop in pH from 5.8 ---> 4.0 in a day. PPMS of ~650 and dropping to ~510 daily. So I constructed two 3gal rez buckets, daisy chained to a 50L rez, gravity feeding the buckets.

24227f69511b82df5f6a33355d902da4.jpg
7211c2f48bb9726e2c78f5724f9472ba.jpg

I finished dialing the new system and set it too 5.8pH and 700PPM with the addition of SuperThrive for the shock of the transplant. If any.

The Heavyweight Fast & Vast auto is killing it in terms of flowering. Considering I never ended up pruning it, topping it or even training it (I was in the process of moving :(. ) it's doing quite well. Even the supporting branches are getting quite heavy :D

Also considering that it has atleast 4.5 more weeks before harvest makes me pretty happy.

65eef8644e8cfc5b8e62a17c437d314d.jpg

bf751d77040f7268b3183a7824f580f2.jpg

Supporting branches

4e37fe77637b3e745ccd822b80649294.jpg

The AK47 fem (Topped once, never trained)

This tall lanky neglected bad boi was forced into flower two weeks after the Fast & Vast auto started showing large amounts of pistils. (Just for flowering timeline reference)

81d920d52b8455ed39b1c510d26c8f6a.jpg

a8860ff5984588e886a788c99da781cd.jpg

And finally, here we have a single nug shot update on the WW auto :) hopefully will flush it in about 2 weeks or so. Depending on dem trichs. I'll get my microscope in the mail soon so I'll be able to upload some trichrome pics :3

Side note, the pistils are only just starting to recede and a verrry small amount is turning yellow and some the usual deeper orange. So I may have a way to go yet. Once again it all depends on my trichs.

fd89d80a35184b3bc69ce294b9143ebe.jpg

Group shotttttssssss :3

e66ab6c49bf49804f61173bd3bce78a3.jpg
dbfa37ab6d5446bc1e705b8bc9f77afc.jpg

Take it easy guys :) and cheers for stopping by!

. .

Hey Dr. Things are looking good there.
I look at your natural girls. Reminds me of my gorilla grow plants. No training.
Transplanting in hydro is easy. If you don't have to cut the plant out of its container.lol
Amazing work!!! Finally got you link in your signature block, Good.

Check this out....the addition to the poolhouse sits on a 1.3 meter foundation. I have turned it into the evironmental control center for upper addition.
Add some lights, hire a couple of midget gardeners. And, turn it into another indoor grow area.

420-magazine-mobile754487857.jpg

Think?????

Have a wonderful day.

Hey Dr. Things are looking good there.
I look at your natural girls. Reminds me of my gorilla grow plants. No training.
Transplanting in hydro is easy. If you don't have to cut the plant out of its container.lol
Amazing work!!! Finally got you link in your signature block, Good.

Check this out....the addition to the poolhouse sits on a 1.3 meter foundation. I have turned it into the evironmental control center for upper addition.
Add some lights, hire a couple of midget gardeners. And, turn it into another indoor grow area.

420-magazine-mobile754487857.jpg

Think?????

Have a wonderful day.
Hahaha!! 1.3m! Mate you're laughing! Definitely could get some mexican midget farmers on the cheap down at home depo! .

Loving the mini outdoor setup, there is something very satisfying in seeing how neat and tidy your setup is, Tri.

Yeah you're right though, the transplant to hydro was simple as. Only a small amount of cutting was required this time around .

Updatess timee:

AK47 still exploding with bud growth.

5b3463fcb4e44e2314ed9fd19256f545.jpg

ccb6ba414ed86f16afeb1ab20cccb28d.jpg
39de4bfc731448eea60f9398b9867219.jpg

The Fast & Vast auto

ad89784405070cbd7429e155f6420a91.jpg
a5877c1d9639ef020e4e046028e1e9cc.jpg

And finally, the forever struggling ww auto.
Some good news though, it has been drrrrinking like crazy. So hopefully the buds will fatten up some more still :D

There are more and more orange hairs popping up; however, still a long way to go in-terms of the amount of clear trichs and the generally low amount of cloudy.

31008788f67a9190bd131566f49e59fc.jpg
dfb15b97fbdfab65f67bbf279e142544.jpg
2d11b843a0c6712c9a99daa4339d4a3e.jpg
8464e0c85a857d9611ebd92d2ceafeaa.jpg

We will see if the addition of pk 13/14 and the bloom booster will make any difference since I only added it two days ago.

Was my birthday today :D had an excellent day, doing what we all know is so important sometimes. Sitting back, medicating up and just watching the world pass by.

Namaste my brothers

Happy B-day, wow old enough to drink now? Lol
Your girls are looking SWEET. It's gotta smell fuuunnnkky nice in there.
Got to love the resilience of those WW. If she were a child you'd be in jail.
How's the new res working for You?
Enjoy "YOUR DAY".
I will roll a Blunt for us. And, smoke it with you.......in mind.
Than it's back to trimming 1849 grams (just weighed) of week old hanging plants.

420-magazine-mobile1436416877.jpg

Pic taken when hung. A wee bit drier now.
Be back with arthritic hands.

Happy B-day, wow old enough to drink now? Lol
Your girls are looking SWEET. It's gotta smell fuuunnnkky nice in there.
Got to love the resilience of those WW. If she were a child you'd be in jail.
How's the new res working for You?
Enjoy "YOUR DAY".
I will roll a Blunt for us. And, smoke it with you.......in mind.
Than it's back to trimming 1849 grams (just weighed) of week old hanging plants.

420-magazine-mobile1436416877.jpg

Pic taken when hung. A wee bit drier now.
Be back with arthritic hands.

Hahahaha ahhhh jeez Tri that was one fantastic call right there "if she were a child, you'd be in jail" hahahah gold.

The tent is smelling mighty fine ;) and the rez is doing beautifully, all VERY stable which is such a nice change. My next grow will be back to my old stable methods. Just good old DWC with proper size buckets, alongiside ACTUALLY topping, pruning and lst like I always use to do (#tinkerers life)

Unfortunately like I've mentioned before, non of these plants are a true representation of what I usually do! So I'm just itching to drop the 6 new girls!

That is just so much beautifulness Tri...1849grams....just....so....beautiful.

Disaster has stricken!!! Had a close inspection on the ww auto and it has developed some seed pods but there are only 3 or 4 on the lowest branches...im guessing this is from ALLLLLLL the stress that has been put onto this poor plant lol. I have quarantined it into a different tent far away from my other girls...lets just hope that this fucking white widow doesnt screw up EVERYTHING for me when it is only about 2 weeks off finished....so annoying. No sign of male bits on the ak or the fast and vast. We shall see if they have been polinated...

I've noticed that WW is prone to herm under stress. You can spray the plants down with water(RO, distilled or light pH nutes) water will kill pollen. Put them under a light fan, and or turn on a dehumidifier during late flower to help dry out. Will minimize the damage.
Had a small SOG of 9 plants. 1 hermied on me. Pulled pods that I could find. Sprayed with water. Found 3 dried male flowers during harvest. Ended up with 5.7 oz and with only 6 mature seeds.
Trimmed and Jared the harvest. Once the stalks removed. Just over 620 grams, lose another 50 to 100 grams in moisture. Can't complain.

Back
Top Bottom