LED & HPS Combined Grow

I've also read a lot of postitive things about NL autos and even the bloke on the youtube channel "Grow pot cheaply" had some insane results :O

Auto pounder dude, what a name aye hahaha I absolutely love it lol. It's on the same level as "three little bears" by mephisto's genetics haha.

I just can't wait to start my new line-up of seedlings. I've settled on DP - durban poison Auto, DP - Think Big Auto and Big Buddha - Blue Cheese Auto. Still have one free spot and a bloke was saying Master Kush was what it's alll about if you're into the indica game.
Oh! Forgot to mention, we are in the same boat man! the missus and I smoke just under a bag a week. My night shift job ensures that I have to smoke at least 10 cones before my brain starts slowing down from the nightclub scene followed by meeeelllttinnggg into my couch. Just like what I'm doing right now ;)

I've also read a lot of postitive things about NL autos and even the bloke on the youtube channel "Grow pot cheaply" had some insane results :O

Auto pounder dude, what a name aye hahaha I absolutely love it lol. It's on the same level as "three little bears" by mephisto's genetics haha.

I just can't wait to start my new line-up of seedlings. I've settled on DP - durban poison Auto, DP - Think Big Auto and Big Buddha - Blue Cheese Auto. Still have one free spot and a bloke was saying Master Kush was what it's alll about if you're into the indica game.

Stupid time difference. Super excited to reply to this, will have to be when I'm done work!

Oh! Forgot to mention, we are in the same boat man! the missus and I smoke just under a bag a week. My night shift job ensures that I have to smoke at least 10 cones before my brain starts slowing down from the nightclub scene followed by meeeelllttinnggg into my couch. Just like what I'm doing right now ;)

I like indicas for those long stressy days.

I work in a warehouse, I have back pain for days haha

I've heard great things about think big! Can't wait to see how that grows for you.
Where have you been ordering from? I'm going to try Bonza seeds next I think.

I like indicas for those long stressy days.

I work in a warehouse, I have back pain for days haha

I've heard great things about think big! Can't wait to see how that grows for you.
Where have you been ordering from? I'm going to try Bonza seeds next I think.
Amen to buggered backs! Haha.

Bonza was great in terms of they have most of the top shelf breeders available and they were surprisingly quick on delivery. I got my Crit 2.0, fast & vast and also Big buddha - Blue cheese auto from these dudes.

MSNL and I have over 100 emails exchanged, they have fucked up that many times with my ONE order lol...still ongoing. However, their customer service is just un-parralelled, they have given me extremely good compensation for their mess ups. They were also the fastest in terms of sending and you receiving said goods. I got Grand Daddy Purp auto, AK47, Caramelicious auto and regular Mazar from here.

GYO is an offshoot of Bonza, they don't have guaranteed postage options, however their packaging was AWESOME and it came on time and with absolutely no hassle. I got all my Dutch Passion seeds from these guys.

420 is actually a fairly decent website, they are no name seeds obviously but the prices are nearly unbeatable and it's free shipping. They also messed up my orders and some just never arrived, waited a good 4 weeks before being allowed to email them saying it didn't arrive. Mind you they re-sent everything (most of the orders I was waiting for originally actually arrived in the end) so I got doubles of most. So once again. The wait was worth it?
This is where I bought my Super skunk, ww auto, ww and goldleafuck.

Patience is one of the main ingredients when keeping your lady's. I learned that the hard way.
It really is. Still trying to learn that lesson, again, anddd again.

Still, I'm getting everything done that needs too everyday which is proactive atleast haha. So I have one side of the equation going for me .

Cheers for dropping in brotha!

Poor WW

420-magazine-mobile276114810.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2030354570.jpg

420-magazine-mobile244416407.jpg

420-magazine-mobile594638019.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1614033397.jpg

The others are still coming along nicely :)

AK47

420-magazine-mobile1606520942.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1680774801.jpg

420-magazine-mobile268358096.jpg

Fast & Vast

420-magazine-mobile1763153307.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1974914650.jpg

Hopefully Ill have a better camera and photos in the upcoming days :)

. .

Amen to buggered backs! Haha.

Bonza was great in terms of they have most of the top shelf breeders available and they were surprisingly quick on delivery. I got my Crit 2.0, fast & vast and also Big buddha - Blue cheese auto from these dudes.

MSNL and I have over 100 emails exchanged, they have fucked up that many times with my ONE order lol...still ongoing. However, their customer service is just un-parralelled, they have given me extremely good compensation for their mess ups. They were also the fastest in terms of sending and you receiving said goods. I got Grand Daddy Purp auto, AK47, Caramelicious auto and regular Mazar from here.

GYO is an offshoot of Bonza, they don't have guaranteed postage options, however their packaging was AWESOME and it came on time and with absolutely no hassle. I got all my Dutch Passion seeds from these guys.

420 is actually a fairly decent website, they are no name seeds obviously but the prices are nearly unbeatable and it's free shipping. They also messed up my orders and some just never arrived, waited a good 4 weeks before being allowed to email them saying it didn't arrive. Mind you they re-sent everything (most of the orders I was waiting for originally actually arrived in the end) so I got doubles of most. So once again. The wait was worth it?
This is where I bought my Super skunk, ww auto, ww and goldleafuck.

I'd say the wait was worth it!

Today is a weed expo here in the city. So pumped! Growing, cooking, selling, marketing, medicinal benefits ... all that good stuff.

I'd say the wait was worth it!

Today is a weed expo here in the city. So pumped! Growing, cooking, selling, marketing, medicinal benefits ... all that good stuff.
Dude that's awesome! I'm legit green with envy! I cannot wait until my city has things like that. I highly doubt it will ever be so liberal, but we shall see :)

Looking excellent DR!

I grew a few Vast and Fast a few years ago. Nice plants. Sorry if I already said that earlier in the thread, I might have or a just thought I did, I don't know lol
Either way looks great!
At this stage in flower I would worry so much about how the fans look, just try to get everything optimal for bud growth. The leaves will tell you what is wrong so you can correct it but they will continue to look like that most, not to worry, just watch the new growth.
You should see some of the most ugly leaves on some of my plants years ago but I listened to what the told me and the bud was fat, delicious and potent. And looked great once I trimmed those leaves off lol.
You plants look like beauty queen compare to some of the plant I have limped to harvest in the past lol
Your doing great!

Sorry about all the misspelling ^^^ how thst still made sense lol
That makes me feel so much better haha. We shall see. I didn't flush it enough the first time. Only flushed with about 7L and its in a 5l container....so 2 days later I flushed it with 15l of water. So the latter happened 2 days ago. So improvement should be rolling in by tomorrow. Ill chuck some pk13/14 for the first time and also ad some light bloom nutes. Think that's still a good idea?

Yes "light" lol. Then work your way up.
You should take a look at coco sometime. One thing I love about it is the fast response to change. If you make a slight error, you can change it right away. Maybe a thought for a future grow?
Absolutely will try it in the future :)

My first plan of action will be to start growing some new beans and really start filling out my space in this tent :)

Dude that's awesome! I'm legit green with envy! I cannot wait until my city has things like that. I highly doubt it will ever be so liberal, but we shall see :)

Never doubt my friend. Looking back even 10 years, full legalization in Canada was a dream and pretty much nothing else.

Very good plan!
And it sounds like your having fun and that's all that matters.
If you do decide to try coco in the future let me know I can walk you through the important parts and make it fool proof for ya....thanks to years of me screwing up lol
Hell yeah Jay! I'll definitely hit you up when I decide to go Coco, the girlfriend really loves the idea too, so I hope that will be a driving factor to get her a little more involved too . haha.

Since australia might have a bit of a green boom; with the medical cannabis world exploding and all that. I just feel like I want to get in on a peice of that pie. Just not sure how it's all going to go down in ny country since we are deemed "the nanny, state" of Australia :/

But as you said, 10 years ago in Canada things were completely different.

. . UPDATE:

So, today I will re-introduce some light nutes to give the WW her final nutes before I flush her in two weeks or so.

Pretty annoyed that I decided to run this runt WW auto, because I'm now seeing what I really could of had by this point. But, there is always next time! Seriously though the smell of WW is completely different to what I have ever smelt, so either way I'm really glad to have most likely only one zip from her.

The AK47 is just starting to go through the explosive part of the budding stage. Keep in mind this is the only non-auto in this grow, so I ended up inducing flowering two weeks after the heavyweight - Fast & Vast, And the Ww started flowering about 2.5 weeks before the Fast & Vast. So there will be quite a staggered harvest this time around :)

I'll get some pics of the girls in natural light tonight so you can really see this Fast & Vast come into fruition!

6c6511523274bf229d718a094f248a36.jpg
f2327be535b02de81c9edca14343e661.jpg
297f85aff1b3938fbc1835d26ba3239b.jpg
3969c059b9228757facbd780dd9adf41.jpg
81b740e67e13149fb012aadc407664dd.jpg

WW auto in the natural light :(

Decided against watering it with nutes, or anything for that matter. It's too heavy and wet from the last watering (flushed it 3 days ago) So I feel it will do more harm than good at this point.

Ill just ride it out and see how things go. First time I've ever had a plant get this bad. Gotta happen sometime, but it's still sad and frustrating :(

420-magazine-mobile367487184.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2132104487.jpg
420-magazine-mobile204417386.jpg

Back
Top Bottom