LED & HPS Combined Grow

WW auto in the natural light :(

Decided against watering it with nutes, or anything for that matter. It's too heavy and wet from the last watering (flushed it 3 days ago) So I feel it will do more harm than good at this point.

Ill just ride it out and see how things go. First time I've ever had a plant get this bad. Gotta happen sometime, but it's still sad and frustrating :(

Flush and love.
You're doing all you can. I have faith.

Hey, people's! Hope everyone is well... Dr. Your girls are looking real nice. At least the WW still has some green on her. Mine went completely yellow. Almost chopped. Came back. Smoked just fine.lol
I always thought that if it happened again to me. I would flush with something like "AN final flush". To see if it would unlock faster. It's soil so expect at least a week to 10 days to see any significant improvement. That's one of the reasons I went to hydro. You get a quicker reaction to experimenting.
Glad to hear everyone is chipper with excitement. Countries Medical Marijuana legal now (what next?). Going to a "POT EXPO" (no shit)!!!!
on our way!.............time to go home.lol
Hey, don't you live in a pretty temperate climate. Try to dry the WW out before you give more nutes. Put her in the sun. Lower the humidity and put a fan blowing on the pot.
In deciding to turn the bathroom addition to the poolhouse. Into sealed environmentally controlled grow/flower rooms. My weekend free time is all but.....good news is....the 8'Wx12'Lx4'8"H foundation has just been sealed, insulated and wired for the control center to above grow areas. AC, heat, dehumidifier all installed. AND, I have room for a "dark period area" for outside container plants. Now to harvest the big plant. So I can work on the inside.
The only problem is that I'm about 10 meters outside our signal booster on that side of the house. Well I don't have to answer any phone calls at least.ha ha
Jay233 if we are neighbors. With your weather. Can only be Florida this time of year.
Keep 'em GREEN

Hey, people's! Hope everyone is well... Dr. Your girls are looking real nice. At least the WW still has some green on her. Mine went completely yellow. Almost chopped. Came back. Smoked just fine.lol
I always thought that if it happened again to me. I would flush with something like "AN final flush". To see if it would unlock faster. It's soil so expect at least a week to 10 days to see any significant improvement. That's one of the reasons I went to hydro. You get a quicker reaction to experimenting.
Glad to hear everyone is chipper with excitement. Countries Medical Marijuana legal now (what next?). Going to a "POT EXPO" (no shit)!!!!
on our way!.............time to go home.lol
Hey, don't you live in a pretty temperate climate. Try to dry the WW out before you give more nutes. Put her in the sun. Lower the humidity and put a fan blowing on the pot.
In deciding to turn the bathroom addition to the poolhouse. Into sealed environmentally controlled grow/flower rooms. My weekend free time is all but.....good news is....the 8'Wx12'Lx4'8"H foundation has just been sealed, insulated and wired for the control center to above grow areas. AC, heat, dehumidifier all installed. AND, I have room for a "dark period area" for outside container plants. Now to harvest the big plant. So I can work on the inside.
The only problem is that I'm about 10 meters outside our signal booster on that side of the house. Well I don't have to answer any phone calls at least.ha ha
Jay233 if we are neighbors. With your weather. Can only be Florida this time of year.
Keep 'em GREEN

How was the expo tri :)??

I'm hopeful for the WW, she is getting drier by the day so tomorrow may be the day I can finally fatten her up with pk13/14 for the first time :D. And that will be the final feed untill I flush :D I'm still blown away by the scent of ww, never have a smelt such a beautiful balance of indica and sativa. Soo subtly fruity, peach????? Mixed with the usual big bug smell, skunk x afghani shmellz.

After this ww I'm not growing in soil ever again. I just like being able to perfectly control and most importantly Observe what the levels are doing on a daily basis, with the added bonus of double the growth rate and response times to corrective action.

Changing gears here, but, I want to grab a piece of the about to be booming Australian medical cannabis world. Looking for entrepreneurial oppotunities but I'm not sure where to look first. You're a very resourceful and clever man so, is there anything you can think of? Something that you may have asked yourself "damn why didn't I get into that before it was done here" retrospective stuff, since it's all already happened over there for you.
Namaste

The Expo referance was for ycc420 up in Canada partying his agree off.

It was pretty amazing. Quite busy, which means next year will be even better. With samples!?

Lots of vendors with lights, nutrients, all in one Grow set ups. Lots of head shop kind of stuff. Medical, retail and edible info.

Ooopps and yes the WW smell is different. Real hard to pinpoint the rare earthy, musky,? smell.
As for "getting a piece of the million dollar industry. My state has not yet approved measures for legalization. A bill has been submitted. Let my look at your countries vision for introduction and control. I'll throw a couple of idea's at you.
Now I need to get my agree in gear and finish taking down this plant.
Back to sticky fingers and wonderful smells.
Keep 'em GREEN my friend.

It was pretty amazing. Quite busy, which means next year will be even better. With samples!?

Lots of vendors with lights, nutrients, all in one Grow set ups. Lots of head shop kind of stuff. Medical, retail and edible info.
I know you had a blast.

Haha! Ahhh.

Damn I would love to goto the cannabis cup in Amsterdam in nov :(

Me too!

Since it's hosted in states and Countries where it's been legalized medicinally or for recreational use I'm wondering when Canada will get it's shot to host :drool:

Doc, let's talk Entrepreneur. For 8 years I have been following 4 U.S. states development of medical marijuana. Bottom line up front. If you can obtain the licences to 1) Grow plants 2) Produce medicine 3) Dispense. You will be a very profitable man. Or, any one of these 3 areas a modest living. Or, you can work in a number of career fields supporting MM.
So as to not flood the market. And, overkill a product.
States, Cities, Counties issue licenses amount. Based on how many registered MM patients.
Capitol and Security are the biggest hurdles.
Capital here? Financial institutions are federal.
A facility in the U.S. is basically a prison / lab set up.
Take growing by itself is one monster project. 3000 plants of different medicinal properties to supply 1 dispensary.
Clean processing of oils, tincture, edible, medicine for prescribed patients.
A pharmacy to dispense Dr. Prescribed medicine.
This is also what your Health Minister is saying.
"We want to make supply available but it has to be legal," Mr Hunt said.

"It has to be safe and we want to make sure this medicinal cannabis is available but on the same basis as any of the serious drugs and medicines that can only be dealt with through prescription and through a very rigorous medical process."

The Federal Government has given the green light for approved companies to legally import, store and sell the drug until domestic production meets local needs.

In your busy schedule. Look into Capital $1.5 million and a good facility. I'm lucky to have a 200 man max security transitional prison. 30km from me. Abandoned by the Fed's a couple of years ago. I will buy it.
Keep eye on the health and agricultural departments for all MM info.
No one (civilized) European, Aisa, Baltic have a system for MM. Even the Netherlands, Holland were it's tolerated but not legal have a working business model.
All I'm saying is.... You have an opportunity....nothing is beyond your reach.......you might just not touch it today.........there is always tomorrow.

I thought medical MJ was legal in Aus since Nov '06? Or did I already miss that part of the thread? lol I probably did.

If that's the case do you have a card? and if so shouldn't that allow you to grow a large number of plants based on a daily gram allowance?

I ask because, in Canada, a prescription allows me to grow much more than the legal 4 budding plants at any one time per household. Which is what the new legislation is allowing without a medical card.

I'm not talking about an individual person's legal rights. I'm talking about industry / capitalism growing medicine for those who cant. Producing meds for the doctors to prescribe. Just like state by state in the U.S. Doors of opportunity are being opened. You can jump on the porch with the big dogs. Or, ride the shirt tails of.....i wish I thought of that!
Look at MM as an unbranded commodity. Who is goining to be first in your neighborhood to market it? How will it be branded?

I'm not talking about an individual person's legal rights. I'm talking about industry / capitalism growing medicine for those who cant. Producing meds for the doctors to prescribe. Just like state by state in the U.S. Doors of opportunity are being opened. You can jump on the porch with the big dogs. Or, ride the shirt tails of.....i wish I thought of that!
Look at MM as an unbranded commodity. Who is goining to be first in your neighborhood to market it? How will it be branded?

Ya I get what you mean. We'd say "LP", Licensed Producer.

The days of the government working legislation for home grow LP's are far far away. Entirely likely, but far far away.

I just meant in general, I wasn't meaning to buy a complex or become a business.

Back
Top Bottom