LED Side By Side Perpetual Grow, DWC

I don't know how you guys grow in them little ass pots, my root ball usually gets so big that it chokes the plant out.

Future ops, I'd personally like to be down to a single plant per 5x5 for flowering ....if I get to that setup = more tents, lights, etc....I would def like the option of 7 or 10 gallon... but until then the 5 gallon seems to work. I feed at 4 gallons the entire grow. I haven't had an "overflow" condition yet.
How long are you letting them Veg? I don't go past 4 weeks from seed or they seem to get way to tall(see c99/km) if you are maxing out in 4 weeks please let's chat nutes and lights cause I assume you're killing it with yields. .

Future ops, I'd personally like to be down to a single plant per 5x5 for flowering ....if I get to that setup = more tents, lights, etc....I would def like the option of 7 or 10 gallon... but until then the 5 gallon seems to work. I feed at 4 gallons the entire grow. I haven't had an "overflow" condition yet.
How long are you letting them Veg? I don't go past 4 weeks from seed or they seem to get way to tall(see c99/km) if you are maxing out in 4 weeks please let's chat nutes and lights cause I assume you're killing it with yields. .

I flip mine to 12/12 at 10 inches high like Cody Oebel said too, or you over grow your lighting and tent .

I think it's all relative to your own lights and space...obviously if I'm in a 5ft tent vs 8...that's 3 feet worth of prime cola space.

I grow in a 20 gallon tub, in a 6FT x 4FT x 2FT tent with 3 led lights. 1 king plus 1000 watt 1 Mars hydro 300watt and 1 wattshine 300watt.
420-magazine-mobile470169171.jpg

What kind of yield if you don't mind me asking? That much food/space and your lights has to give great results

I pride myself in being a unconventional grower, I took a couple products and a 7 strain hybrid from my friend in Brazil Luiz Fritzman. And that's what I got :) the yield is unknown still, but as for food I'm using dyna gro, I used foliage pro In veg when I hit 10 inches high, I started giving it bloom and mag pro. The soil is nature's care, I'm also giving it grandma's black strap molasses and I'm using the orca mycorrhizae and the xtreme garden mycorrhizae.

Just started the AK-47 on the flush so she will be chopped in 10 days or so.things have been busy, I will get pictures of the flower and veg up tonight.

I tried DWC, I tried for four months... I had to fuck with the ph constantly.. I'm back in soil now, I like my soil, I water it like coco... And that's good enough for me ..✌️.

If you don't have the cash to buy shit like blue labs, and good nutrients DON'T ATTEMPT it! Fair warning... Get yourself some cyco coco and water that shit every day with about quarter strength nutrients to start.

Just started the AK-47 on the flush so she will be chopped in 10 days or so.things have been busy, I will get pictures of the flower and veg up tonight.

Looking forward to your harvest. Both my AK-47 grows had lots of airy buds. I'm curious to see a AK harvest from someone who knows what they are doing.

The airy bud comes from lack of light, mainly red, can you please tell me about your system?

I agree. It was pretty dense in my tent. I should've just cut off all the lower buds. I'm all hydro with a PS COB. It's in my journal if your interested. Hopefully ending in a couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom