LED, White Widow, SCROG, Canna Coco Grow

spiralout

Its been about 5 years. But I unpacked the hardware and figured out how to use it again, which was surprisingly difficult. And I couldnt get the seeds to germinate either, its like Ive forgotten everything. Anyway here is the initial pics. Ive run into an issue with some browning on the leaves, which I havent encountered before which is a shame, but hopefully I'll pull her round.

Photo (1) - Copy.jpg

Photo (3) - Copy.jpg

Both have now been topped and I'm feeding full strength nutes now every few days as they dry out. Looking good imo. Will raise em up and place the screen over in a few more days I think, when they hit about 20cm. One is smaller than the other, I damaged the roots slightly by accident when it was young.

photo - Copy.jpg

Both have now been topped and I'm feeding full strength nutes now every few days as they dry out. Looking good imo. Will raise em up and place the screen over in a few more days I think, when they hit about 20cm. One is smaller than the other, I damaged the roots slightly by accident when it was young.

photo - Copy.jpg
Looking good :goodjob:

Ok today Im switching to 12/12. I'm going to start folding them over in the next couple of days. Feeding full strength nutes, they are drinking more and more, quarter of a gallon per day now for the larger one.

These photos are a couple of days apart.

1 (1) - Copy.jpg

1 (2) - Copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom