Legendaryfart's Outdoor Autoflower Grow

Day 65
Six shooter forming nicely im praying that what attacked my hound won't do the same to my shooter im thinking more and more that it was bud rot not spider mites maybe the way shooter branches out will let more air flow past buds smoked alil of the curing hound an it really didn't impress that much kinda did a quick dry by wet trimming all buds and layed them out on a net took like two and half days before I put them in a jar smoke was smooth but not really any taste to it got me high but no more than any bag of crab grass mids I can buy lol I am gonna see if my buddy will let me dry shooter in his house so it can be slow and humidity controlled that's why I did hound so fast it was outside in a hot humid shed all in all my expectations won't to high I successfully grew harvested and smoked my first time one thing I can say and will change next time is I didn't get to fancy with it other than the fox farm soil and 8bucks on bloom ferts nothing else went in to it no ph adjustments or measuring device no fancy nutes or schedule pretty basic and inexperienced lol well this day in the books

Day 67
One day from being ten weeks seed company says it's ready in 9weeks now I thought I had a hand held microscope but it must be in my storage so im going with the red hair method and its starting to redden up except lower branches does anybody have any experience cutting top and leaving lower to grow more if so how more than likely gonna chop this weekend

VZM_IMG_20170706_172209.jpg
VZM_IMG_20170706_172111.jpg
VZM_IMG_20170706_172139.jpg
VZM_IMG_20170630_153417.jpg
0706171715a.jpg
0706171714b.jpg
0706171714a.jpg

Looking really nice, i would leave her another week and half or so, the buds gain most of their density at the end, she is looking awsome though and will give yiu some great bud. I harvested one of my ww and left 3 or 4 small branches to dence up a little better and it has been over a week now and they have gained some density, im going to leave for another week or so and see if they dence up anymore.✌

All the pics of autos I ever see are these little tiny dinky plants lacking bud density. Is there a legitimate reason to run them over photos? The time and effort vs the yield just does not look like a worthwhile harvest. I'm not trying to hate, just calling it like i see it.

The last pics you post of the buds (not plants) you harvested you can sea huge chunk of mold, that is so bad to smoke and can make you sick

All the pics of autos I ever see are these little tiny dinky plants lacking bud density. Is there a legitimate reason to run them over photos? The time and effort vs the yield just does not look like a worthwhile harvest. I'm not trying to hate, just calling it like i see it.

The last pics you post of the buds (not plants) you harvested you can sea huge chunk of mold, that is so bad to smoke and can make you sick

I have very little growth experience and have only done one grow of autos. My two cents... For myself, autos were an easy way to go getting my feet wet since I was growing outside and I don't have control over light exposure times and couldn't force flowering to begin. Also growing outside, the smaller size of autos helps keep things out of view, like tiny ninjas.
I had trouble growing plants due to my own inexperience but got 1.5 ounces from my one successful plant. I could see 2 or 3 ounces coming from future plants as I get better at this.
I think it all comes down to preferences and styles of the individual grower.

Which pics exactly do you see mold? I'm curious what it looks like so I can be on the look out for my own grows down the road.

I have had great success with them in my first run, I have got almost 11oz out of three plants, rock hard buds and still have some going. I have seen some not so good looking autos but they are some very good strains out there now...️
81396664a99c6c5cb7be62e812f3d1f2.jpg
161709ac338913b611ca442946bc1523.jpg
e63be1fcef10648aa9b7eba3f48957d0.jpg
0b3b907adb9aa01ea829189f7b586aec.jpg
e6fa484ae6468e61360e293eba8d781d.jpg
2564dbd4ae2f1b03a6fbc86ad28192c5.jpg

Yea those are indoor right? They look good but I was specifically commenting about outdoor.
Yeah ok, I tried a few outdoor this year and they didn't do to good, I think it was because of the cooler temps at night that they didn't like but I'm not sure. ..️

Yea those are indoor right? They look good but I was specifically commenting about outdoor.
The autos I put outside didn't like the cool temps at all, I had 5 plants that I put outside and only got 49 grams out of all 5 lol, I think I will stick with photos outside, although I have had problems with them outside getting budrot lol, that's one reason why I started growing indoors so I can control environment...️

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom