Legendaryfart's Outdoor Autoflower Grow

Day 26
0526171616a.jpg
0526171616.jpg

Sour hound doing good not sure if you can see in close up picture but I swear I can see some white hairs starting maybe my first sign of bud yippee lol
0526171615a.jpg
0526171615.jpg

Sixshooter also doing good I am loving their day to day progression day 26 in the books heading to the mountains peace out:Namaste:

Day 34
0603171636d.jpg
0603171636c.jpg
0603171636b.jpg
0603171636a.jpg
0603171636.jpg

All is well in the tomato patch my sour hound is forming bud nicely and starting to get a sourish skunk smell my six shooter is also forming buds but not as much as the hound but it is advertised as a longer and bigger growing plant all and all I'm still happy with my progress considering the shitty start they got as seedlings also gave a low dose of notes today I kept it light a table spoon to a gallon of 4-10-3 so in hoping they except it ok well this day in da books peace out :Namaste::rollit::roorrip:

Day 38
Growth still doing excellent for both plants sour hound is really starting to stink up the garden lol but im loving the smell she is also forming buds beautifully so I can't wait to see them start getting fatter now the six shooter if she continues on the path she's going this little beauty is gonna be full of buds they are everywhere im really digging the branch structure that she is forming in optimal conditions I could see this lady being huge for an auto I do have one question and concern with my sour hound it seems I have some type of insect eating on my leaves can you use sevins dust while it is forming bud or is there a better way to control leaf eaters? Other than that all is great in the tomato patch this day is a wrap

0607171545a.jpg
0607171545.jpg

So these little shits is what I think is causing the spots on my leaves zoom in and you can see them good and i think a squash beetle is whats eating them I mistaked it for a ladybug last night it was yellow with black spots Lil shits are either aphids or thrip from what I've researched so my sevins dust question is still on the table or is there something better in anybodies experience
0607171543.jpg
0607171542a.jpg
0607171542.jpg

And here are the lady's two of sour hound one of six shooter

0607171545a.jpg
0607171545.jpg

So these little shits is what I think is causing the spots on my leaves zoom in and you can see them good and i think a squash beetle is whats eating them I mistaked it for a ladybug last night it was yellow with black spots Lil shits are either aphids or thrip from what I've researched so my sevins dust question is still on the table or is there something better in anybodies experience
0607171543.jpg
0607171542a.jpg
0607171542.jpg

And here are the lady's two of sour hound one of six shooter
Man alive them girls are starting to really feel out, looking good, i use seven dust on my outside girls, last year i used it half way through flowering and it didn't hurt nothing.✌

Wow, your girls are looking good. How tall are they now?
Not sure about those little bugs. I've got something eating some of my leaves too but so far nothing is touching the buds and the plant is doing good so I'm leaving well enough alone.

Wow, your girls are looking good. How tall are they now?
Not sure about those little bugs. I've got something eating some of my leaves too but so far nothing is touching the buds and the plant is doing good so I'm leaving well enough alone.

Sour hound is 13 inches. Six shooter is 15 inches. Thanks for the compliments yeah the damn bugs are getting on my nerves lol think I need to move them out of the garden to get them away from all that bug food they can have the veggies but stay away from my smoke lmao

Day 40
Man to think 40 days ago I was looking at my two Lil girls taking there first steps now watching them go through puberty lol to soon be going to college and moving out lmao this weekend is the weekend I put them in their final resting place got to move them out of the garden not only to hopefully get them away from the garden pest but also call me paranoid but where I live the man in blue has eyes in the sky lol and I have been seeing alot of planes circling around its probably nothing and my minds making shit up but off to the powerline they go and its not on my property and also gets bout 3 hours more sun maybe more I have never seen how sun hits it before 9 o'clock only negative is I got to walk a decent way through hot ass tick and spider web woods to water and check on em I do believe the sevin dust stopped my insect problems but can't really tell if there is new spots because my leaves look like powdered doughnuts lol but all and all they are both doing good in my eyes and if nothing major happens I'll be able to harvest some bud from sour hound in bout 3 or 4 more weeks if what breeders say is true this day is a wrap next water im gonna start flowering nutrition for sour hound and veg for six shooter she looks like she's got some more height in her:Namaste:

Day 40
Man to think 40 days ago I was looking at my two Lil girls taking there first steps now watching them go through puberty lol to soon be going to college and moving out lmao this weekend is the weekend I put them in their final resting place got to move them out of the garden not only to hopefully get them away from the garden pest but also call me paranoid but where I live the man in blue has eyes in the sky lol and I have been seeing alot of planes circling around its probably nothing and my minds making shit up but off to the powerline they go and its not on my property and also gets bout 3 hours more sun maybe more I have never seen how sun hits it before 9 o'clock only negative is I got to walk a decent way through hot ass tick and spider web woods to water and check on em I do believe the sevin dust stopped my insect problems but can't really tell if there is new spots because my leaves look like powdered doughnuts lol but all and all they are both doing good in my eyes and if nothing major happens I'll be able to harvest some bud from sour hound in bout 3 or 4 more weeks if what breeders say is true this day is a wrap next water im gonna start flowering nutrition for sour hound and veg for six shooter she looks like she's got some more height in her:Namaste:
Glad to hear that they are doing good, keep a eye on them to make sure the pest don't come back, i battled them all summer last year. Wll sounds like they will get a little more sun at the powerline and at least you will have some good bud in a month or so, it will all be worth it. Watch out for snakes also, i had a uncle that got bit by a big rattle snake while he was digging ginseng and he just about died, good luck.✌

Day 42
0611171906.jpg
0610172010a.jpg
Here is a shot of my girls new home hopefully they like it here with the extra sun they will be getting gave sour hound a dose of flowering nutrition and six shooter a all around veg nutrition probably switch ss to flowering nutrition in a week or so I think I can get some more height out of her these pics was taken at 7:30 pm so that right there is already almost 3 hours more light they get in the evening still not sure what time sun hits them in the morning but I think its around 7ish :Namaste:

0611171930.jpg
0611171928.jpg
0611171929a.jpg

Also would like to think I am a decent hunter slash woodsman living in the country all my life but not making an obvious trail is easily said than done lol I've taken 3 different routes each time I've gone back but the power lines so thick it's no way not to break shit up getting there but I honestly don't see anyone walking the woods behind my house to even get near the powerline in the summer and if your in the service road you can not see any path or pot so im hoping its a good spot

Just wanted to share these black jack autos, i took them in for about a week and set them under hps and then i put them back out were they have been ever since, i believe they are on day 50, they haven't done near as good as my indoor because they don't get that much sun, maybe 10 hrs, looks like tou have a pretty good spot, you should be fine, good luck hope everything goes smoothly for you.✌
4e9ee928a64000196ff94c1af4a7cbfd.jpg
45e89c5ecf2dd08e9393055c4f32a590.jpg
8cc95d7810184f14b74d5a850dec334e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom