Legendaryfart's Outdoor Autoflower Grow

0508171724.jpg
0508171723.jpg

I got mine from nirvana. 100% germination of the 5 bubblelicious, I just have problems getting them past seedling. The first three seeds I overwatered, fourth is doing great, and fifth is moving real slow its first week but I'm hoping it turns a corner soon.

Day 8
Still really no major change yet the seem like they are still doing good in my eyes just wish to might of had a light set up to gives seedlings more light its been overcast and cloudy past three days will have more pics when they start to leave up more
Thats the same thing im dealing with, no sun, been cloudy for about 3 days and i just watched the weather and its supposed to rain the next three days also. My outdoor autos haven't grew any in the last week. I don't think my outside autos are going to do much, they are almost 20 days old already, autos are on the clock, they have a certain life span, i don't think mine will get big enough during it's veg time to produce anything, after all they are in less than idea conditions and the only reason i put them outside is i germinated too many, i didn't think i would have such a good germination rate with them. Anyways thats what you have to deal with growing ouside, but on the up side my indoor autos are looking great, im doing LST with them, and they are responding very good to it. I hope some sunny days come your way my friend and best of luck to you.✌

Kinda have a question hopefully somebody reading might be able to learn me something. I planted my seeds into a slightly bigger planter than a solo cup in foxfarm happy frog. Well im gonna have to transplant in a week or so. I'm transplanting into foxfarm ocean forest. From what I've read its a good but sometimes a hot soil. Also I have read transplanting is not recommended but it is what it is. My question is I have some root stimulator and plant starter solution 4-10-3 would that help against transplant shock or would it be to much nutes going into brand new ffof so?

Hopefully someone more experienced then me can chime in here, but if it were me I would skip the simulator/solution. My understanding is the 4-10-3 are percentages of fertilizer contents. That means adding that to the soil would make it even more hot. I would think that perhaps giving the ffof a good rinse (and drain) would "cool" it down a bit and not so harsh on the roots.

Hopefully someone more experienced then me can chime in here, but if it were me I would skip the simulator/solution. My understanding is the 4-10-3 are percentages of fertilizer contents. That means adding that to the soil would make it even more hot. I would think that perhaps giving the ffof a good rinse (and drain) would "cool" it down a bit and not so harsh on the roots.

That's what I was thinking and everything I've read on the ffof is you can go 3ish weeks with just soil on its own I think ima play it safe for now and see how it does without anything added can't do nothing but learn from my mistakes hopefully not fatal mistakes lol

Day10
Had 3days of awesome sunlight now it's gonna rain for like 3 straight days hopefully the weatherman is wrong I guess that's some of the disadvantages of growing autos outside I got a few beans left I was saving for when I can do a indoor grow but I might take one and try it early June outside just to see if it does better nothing really else to comment on other than the shitty weather they still look fine to me and to be honest just looking at pics of plants my age im not looking to far behind and a majority are indoor pics so all and all im happy with the progress I just can't wait to see them start looking like reefer plants

Day11
Once again nothing really new to post about plants. It rained all day today and spose to be like this till Sunday oh joy lol. I must admit I am kinda get frustrated because other than Tom and Jay I'm not getting any feedback on anything I ask now I don't expect anybody to hold my hand and walk me thru step by step but come on 500 plus views an I can't get but two people to comment or give an opinion. Oh well thank you to the few who have. Probably nothing happening to exciting to comment on but those two fert questions would be nice to get an opinion on from a few more peeps in this 420 community. Look at me ranting and raving like a hurt 12yr old girl lmao. Day 11 in the books praying for some sunshine.

I feel for you l3g3nd. I hate it when I've got bad weather and I know my plants aren't going to get sunshine. Things like that make me want to get a setup going indoors. But I guess that has its own set of challenges as well.

Day11
Once again nothing really new to post about plants. It rained all day today and spose to be like this till Sunday oh joy lol. I must admit I am kinda get frustrated because other than Tom and Jay I'm not getting any feedback on anything I ask now I don't expect anybody to hold my hand and walk me thru step by step but come on 500 plus views an I can't get but two people to comment or give an opinion. Oh well thank you to the few who have. Probably nothing happening to exciting to comment on but those two fert questions would be nice to get an opinion on from a few more peeps in this 420 community. Look at me ranting and raving like a hurt 12yr old girl lmao. Day 11 in the books praying for some sunshine.
Im know expert but i will keep check on you ol buddy, maybe some more people will subb up soon, i hope some sunshine comes your way, i have also had rain for the last week and a half really. The autos i put outside is on day 25 or something like that and they are really small, i don't think they will yield much at all.✌

So being with all the rain and lack of sunshine yesterday at work the owner of my hvac company also owns a lighting company and he keeps overstock at our shop well I did alil snooping and found a 12 led spotlight and needless to say I borrowed that spotlight and put it on em yesterday after work woke up this morning and holy shit I can see a substantial difference in my babys I am amazed lol why didn't I think of this a week ago weather is expected to clear up for mothers day so sunshine will be in my future with the led spotlight I have its all white light so I don't think it's the optimal spectrum but it seems to be a good substitute for my lack of sunshine

Two weeks
all and all im happy with my progress they are still alive thats a win for me lol. They seem to enjoy todays sunlight im seeing more and more leaf production everyday now so hopefully they will start to take off. Thinking about transplanting them to there final home b4 week three is over fingers crossed but where they are going is awesome light when the sun is out it was 7:40pm and sunshining so im thinking they will be getting bout 12hrs worth and longer as days go by.

Day 15
Saying yesterday that I was gonna wait till towards the end of week 3 to transplant I lied to myself lol it was such a beautiful day today and I was bored out my mind that I went ahead and made my final pot transplant today wish I would of took pics of root mass but it was starting to fill my Lil planter up very happy with how the happy frog mix did for seedlings now im excited to see how the ocean forest does for there real growing fingers crossed that they take the transplanting in stride I also put them in deeper to make up for the little bit of stretching that occurred I also believe I am sold on getting some type of indoor set up not only from seeing Tom Smiths grow but I swear I saw a difference in them the few days I had the spotlight on them and that was a straight up bright white maybe it was just me lol but thats all for this day

Sounds like its better you didn't wait any longer to transplant. If you could see the roots when pulled out of the container then it will be happy with the larger container and more space for the roots to continue growing.

Back
Top Bottom