Legendaryfart's Outdoor Autoflower Grow

Day 15
Saying yesterday that I was gonna wait till towards the end of week 3 to transplant I lied to myself lol it was such a beautiful day today and I was bored out my mind that I went ahead and made my final pot transplant today wish I would of took pics of root mass but it was starting to fill my Lil planter up very happy with how the happy frog mix did for seedlings now im excited to see how the ocean forest does for there real growing fingers crossed that they take the transplanting in stride I also put them in deeper to make up for the little bit of stretching that occurred I also believe I am sold on getting some type of indoor set up not only from seeing Tom Smiths grow but I swear I saw a difference in them the few days I had the spotlight on them and that was a straight up bright white maybe it was just me lol but thats all for this day
Glad to hear you have some better weather over your way, hope it stays nice and sunny for you. I hope you end up getting you a indoor setup, i know you wouldn't regret it, if you like to smoke like i do it will pay for itself the first run and it is a great hobby. ✌

Day 16 one day after transplant
0516171500a.jpg
sixshooter
0516171500.jpg
sourhound

Its always nice to see new growth. Soil is looking wet. I'm guessing you just watered before taking these pics? How often are you watering? My issue has been watering too often.

When they was in small pot I'd wait bout four days but big ones I stick my index down first knuckle deep and if dry I water haven't had to do a full water since transplant I just sprayed top of soil and plant in that pic because it was so hot that day I don't know if that's good or bad but I figured it would help keep them cool with water evaporating off top level of dirt and leaves

Thanks brotha have you ever had any problems with heat stress the sourhounds leaves are kinda cupped upward just read it could be heat stress it was bout 90 degrees today
I myself have never had any heatstress problems but i have seen pics of plants that do have heat stress, that is a sign with the way your leaves are looking. I wish i could be more help.✌

Day 21
0521171559a.jpg
0521171559.jpg

Sixshooter showing some spots on leaves not to sure if its from heat stress or ph issues guess I need to buy a tester to check an issue I can control
0521171558.jpg
0521171557.jpg

Sour hound staying a darker green than the sixshooter don't know if that's genetics or not but still showing some signs of heat stress I assume not many spots but could be same issue as what the sixshooter is going thru if ph is messed up everything I've read says you need a tester and I just thought I'd be that one guy who had perfect well water lol not all to worried yet because I will get a tester from wally world tomorrow but if ph is not the issue im at a blank

Day 23
Well been raining past 3 days and spose to rain tomorrow still haven't had a chance to get a ph tester but I'm hoping I can get one tomorrow and I'm hoping with all this rain they will get a good mother nature flush lol anybody feel free to give your opinion on those spots from last set of pictures if you are able to zoom in like I can with my phone you should be able to see them good

Day 23
Well been raining past 3 days and spose to rain tomorrow still haven't had a chance to get a ph tester but I'm hoping I can get one tomorrow and I'm hoping with all this rain they will get a good mother nature flush lol anybody feel free to give your opinion on those spots from last set of pictures if you are able to zoom in like I can with my phone you should be able to see them good
I feel you on the rain, its been raining here forever seems like, your spots could definitely be ph related, alot of deficiency and problems people have come from ph problems, your girls are still looking pretty good, seems like they are growing good. Hope you figure it out and i hope alot of sunshine comes your way.✌

Day 25
Man you give these girls some good sunlight and these things grow like a weed lol oh I forgot they are weed lmao Im happy to say all still looks good I haven't gotten a ph tester but with all the rain we had past 4days I got a few days to get one before they need any well water I live out in the country so hopefully my rain is a good ph for them thinking about introducing some light notes on my next water day if they continue growing this good I might end up with a decent harvest if I can get an ounce per plant I will be extremely happy anything more I'll shit my pants lol any less still be happy day 25 in the books its been a good day it's my birthday going out to the blue ridge mountains this weekend so hoping they are twice the size when I get back

Day 25
Man you give these girls some good sunlight and these things grow like a weed lol oh I forgot they are weed lmao Im happy to say all still looks good I haven't gotten a ph tester but with all the rain we had past 4days I got a few days to get one before they need any well water I live out in the country so hopefully my rain is a good ph for them thinking about introducing some light notes on my next water day if they continue growing this good I might end up with a decent harvest if I can get an ounce per plant I will be extremely happy anything more I'll shit my pants lol any less still be happy day 25 in the books its been a good day it's my birthday going out to the blue ridge mountains this weekend so hoping they are twice the size when I get back
Happy Birthday, your girls are looking really good and they should have some pretty good root development, they will go into a major growth spert shortly. As long as you have decent weather i don't see no reason why you couldn't yield a ounce per plant, some of these autos are amazing. Whatever you end up yielding im sure you will be happy and you will gaine alot of knowledge in the process.✌

They're looking good. I think we're growing the same strain right? So I'd guess one or two weeks before you see a nice growth spurt.

Back
Top Bottom