Legendaryfart's Outdoor Autoflower Grow

Yeah they are no comparison to your indoor beauties that's turning out to be an amazing grow what are you gonna do when you get new light with the lights you have now
Well im not sure which route im going to take, i may just get another 4×4 tent and ps cob to go in it for flowering, then i can use the 4×4 i have now with my mars 1200 for veg. Im wanting to get a 4×8 with two ps cob for flowers eventually but it might take another harvest after this one to save up but im definitely getting the one after this one. I have a 600w hps also, the 1000w that i have my bb photos and them two autos under is borrowed from a close friend. It might take me a couple grows but i will eventually get set up the way i want.✌

Well im not sure which route im going to take, i may just get another 4×4 tent and ps cob to go in it for flowering, then i can use the 4×4 i have now with my mars 1200 for veg. Im wanting to get a 4×8 with two ps cob for flowers eventually but it might take another harvest after this one to save up but im definitely getting the one after this one. I have a 600w hps also, the 1000w that i have my bb photos and them two autos under is borrowed from a close friend. It might take me a couple grows but i will eventually get set up the way i want.✌

Hell what you got now is mighty fine what did you pay for light I was looking on mars website and a tent with light was round 250 but I don't think it was a 1200 im thinking if I can get a good light I could make a grow box or convert a closet when I get a place I can go inside but I guess a tent set up is probably the easier route to go

Hell what you got now is mighty fine what did you pay for light I was looking on mars website and a tent with light was round 250 but I don't think it was a 1200 im thinking if I can get a good light I could make a grow box or convert a closet when I get a place I can go inside but I guess a tent set up is probably the easier route to go
My mars 1200 was about $450 on amazon, a closet or diy box works just fine for a grow space, just put good ventilation and exhaust to help control temp. I would say you could even get by with a smaller model light like a 600 or a 900 mars if you was only growing a few at a time.✌

Day 45
Sour hound doing awesome looking like it's gonna be one giant bud six shooter also coming along good they seem like they are liking their new home first 3 pics is sour hound last 2 are six shooter :Namaste:
0614171736.jpg
0614171734b.jpg
0614171734.jpg
0614171735a.jpg
0614171735.jpg

Day 45
Sour hound doing awesome looking like it's gonna be one giant bud six shooter also coming along good they seem like they are liking their new home first 3 pics is sour hound last 2 are six shooter :Namaste:
0614171736.jpg
0614171734b.jpg
0614171734.jpg
0614171735a.jpg
0614171735.jpg
Looking good, that sour hound is going to have a huge cola looks like.✌

Thanks for the compliments bud I am starting to get excited I've seen buddy's grow before and drooled over their plants lol but when it's yours it's a even better feeling next time your on seedsman looking to reup on seeds check out the sixshooter once you read the description I'd bet you would be sold like I was sour hound was a freebie and looking like a good one at that it's crazy how many options there is it took me like a week to decide what I wanted lol hopefully they both turn out like their description I wish my phone was better cause my camera doesn't do them justice

Day 49
0618171257b.jpg
0618171257d.jpg
0616171825b.jpg
0618171257d.jpg
0618171258a.jpg
0618171258.jpg

Sour hound plumping up nicely has a fruity smell to her very sticky icky too for some reason the bugs are eating her more than the sixshooter but her buds seem to be untouched it has been pretty rainy past week if I get a dry spell gonna water two more times with flower nutrition and then straight water
0618171257a.jpg
0618171257.jpg

Six shooter starting to fill in if she has good colas looks like ill have multiple compared to sour hound gonna give one more all around veg feeding then switch to flower nutrition

Day 49
0618171257b.jpg
0618171257d.jpg
0616171825b.jpg
0618171257d.jpg
0618171258a.jpg
0618171258.jpg

Sour hound plumping up nicely has a fruity smell to her very sticky icky too for some reason the bugs are eating her more than the sixshooter but her buds seem to be untouched it has been pretty rainy past week if I get a dry spell gonna water two more times with flower nutrition and then straight water
0618171257a.jpg
0618171257.jpg

Six shooter starting to fill in if she has good colas looks like ill have multiple compared to sour hound gonna give one more all around veg feeding then switch to flower nutrition
Happy looking girls, one of my friend ordered some seeds the other day and they had a 5 pack of the sour hound and i talked him out of one lol, i will probably throw her in on next grow or the grow after next. Your sour hound looks like it will have a monster cola.✌

That's cool you got a sour hound I am curious to see one grow in a pristine environment dude no lie the main cola which on mine is only a main cola is almost the circumference of a soda can I can't wrap my hand around it and it seems like it's getting thicker by the day im very happy with it if the six shooter fills in like that OMG cause she's got multiple branches they both on on the 20 plus thc level I can't wait to see how they turn out you should be harvesting your widows soon if not already I'll check your journal out now

That's cool you got a sour hound I am curious to see one grow in a pristine environment dude no lie the main cola which on mine is only a main cola is almost the circumference of a soda can I can't wrap my hand around it and it seems like it's getting thicker by the day im very happy with it if the six shooter fills in like that OMG cause she's got multiple branches they both on on the 20 plus thc level I can't wait to see how they turn out you should be harvesting your widows soon if not already I'll check your journal out now
Yea you will have some killer bud forsure, i am going to start my flush this weekend hopefully, i will flush for 10 to 14 days then harvest so if i go with a 10 day flush i will be happy in 15 days, that is if the tricomes look ready enough, almost all of them are cloudy now, very few clear. Im pretty excited to get some good bud to smoke, everything floating around here right now is compressed and not that good.✌

Well had to chop the sour hound looking at it this morning I saw some signs of bud rot or spider mites on closer inspection it was everywhere so to save the remaining good buds I cut down and removed the infected which was half of the fastest buds prob will have a quarter of good bud my climate is to humid for fat dense buds I guess hopefully it don't fuck up my sixshooter

Back
Top Bottom