Living Organic Coco - LOC

Thanks gg! :morenutes: will add 1 tsp of dr earth home grown tonight

Almost time to flower! Just have to find a place for my homeless girls.

My house farmer lol

Hey i appreciate that king! You the man!

I gave the girls some more dr earth!
20170628_210330.jpg
20170628_210326.jpg
20170628_210320.jpg
20170628_210318.jpg

I turned off a panel and they are growing even faster. They are really sensitive coming from the cfl. My seedlings are all under the panel thats on and these giants are thriving in the corner.

Hey i appreciate that king! You the man!

I gave the girls some more dr earth!
20170628_210330.jpg
20170628_210326.jpg
20170628_210320.jpg
20170628_210318.jpg

I turned off a panel and they are growing even faster. They are really sensitive coming from the cfl. My seedlings are all under the panel thats on and these giants are thriving in the corner.

Wicked good news sweet.

What's up with the yellow few tips on them girls farmer? Nitrogen?

The transition to blurple has been rough. I think its the bleached leaves dying off. Still some bleaching on some leqves but looks like the ones that had the worst of the bleaching are dying. Now that growth is returning ill cut off all the damaged leaves.

Instead of wasting plants energy and time on something to keep alive instead of growing right?

Instead of wasting plants energy and time on something to keep alive instead of growing right?

Yes sir. The plant puts energy into healing the damaged leaf but its wasted energy.

It was geat getting away from the blurple lights but the do have their uses. Great for starting seedlings.

Oh thats perfect! It will be seeds, clones, and veg

Thanks for the welcome back BF. It was lovely mate, so relaxing. Thanks for asking. Now back to business :). Me too pal, I've really been missing it.

Got some new toys to play with for this run too. Just got my air conditioning installed and ready to use and co2 equipment ready to go as well.

Your ladies are getting big now BF. Looking forward to watching these grow.

Mines a cheap brand from Amazon but it's held up well so far

Just picked up a milliard 3x3x6 to veg in the room! Its coming from Amazon. Says sunday delivery.

Thanks for the welcome back BF. It was lovely mate, so relaxing. Thanks for asking. Now back to business :). Me too pal, I've really been missing it.

Got some new toys to play with for this run too. Just got my air conditioning installed and ready to use and co2 equipment ready to go as well.

Your ladies are getting big now BF. Looking forward to watching these grow.
Hey tk glad you had fun! Oh i cant wait to see how that affects yeild. Im sureit will go up getting the room dialed in!

Thanks tk im going to move the other plants into a 3x3 when i get it and super crop these girls maybe tie some branches. I will put in the cob lights and flip! I have two panels half built just need to wire them up.

Thanks pal :)! Me too, I'm really looking forward to this. Going to really try and get things dialed in perfecto! Yeah I'm defintley entrigued about yield, I'd assume up too lol. I like the idea of less fluctuations with out worrying about the outside temperature and environment.

Wow, you got so much going on, this is awesome, making me really excited about getting going again. I want to try and find a little bit of space so I can veg some plants like you're going to be. So much nicer having less time to wait before you flip again. Cant wait to see this cob set up does, bet you're really excited about getting that going now ;)? How did you find building them, was it hard?

Back
Top Bottom