Living Organic Coco - LOC

Thanks pal :)! Me too, I'm really looking forward to this. Going to really try and get things dialed in perfecto! Yeah I'm defintley entrigued about yield, I'd assume up too lol. I like the idea of less fluctuations with out worrying about the outside temperature and environment.

Wow, you got so much going on, this is awesome, making me really excited about getting going again. I want to try and find a little bit of space so I can veg some plants like you're going to be. So much nicer having less time to wait before you flip again. Cant wait to see this cob set up does, bet you're really excited about getting that going now ;)? How did you find building them, was it hard?

Man i barely have the space lol. It will definitely be a tight squeeze but im hoping it will work out ok. Moving stuff around now.

The hardest part for me so far is the thermal greese. I put some on but then felt it wasnt enough. The back was covered but very thin. The ones i didnt put enough on i pulled them and added more. I hope it made full contact with the heat sink. I think i have the hang of it now but then again who can really say. Id have to lift the cob and check the contact and do it again. I justmade sure it was thin but thick enough that there were no streaks.

You'll like the 3x3x6 that's what I'm vegging in now.
That size tent seems like a nice size to veg in

Oh man!! I cant wait! Ill clone and veg in it. Should be lots of space. Unfortunately ill have to vent into my flower tent and out the window from there. It should be fine though. Hope it all fits ok

It wont take a lot of room really.

It looks like i have the perfect amount of space! Just have to figure out intake venting. Im kinda loosing access to the right side of the tent so pretty much scrogs are out. I will try trellising. For intake im thinking of using one 10" duct from the left and then having the 3x3 vent out from the top and into the top of the 4x4. I dont think it will get hot with only one panel. Hopefully the flower tent stays cool

I know that feeling, I'm struggling for space to. I'm sure your make this work no problem. I need to find some space for vegging when I'm ready to take clones.

I can't wait to see what these lights do BF. I'm sure your prob making it sound easier than it is lol. I know your track record with building stuff, you're real good at it. I'm sure you got it spot on mate.

Can anyone recomend a good, cheap, 2x4x6 foot tent. Seeing a lot of cheap 4 and 5 footers. So many brands. Was thinking the apollo 2x4x5 but it looks like the flood tray doesnt hold water well

Got a two x 4 x5. Fir sale 80$

I know that feeling, I'm struggling for space to. I'm sure your make this work no problem. I need to find some space for vegging when I'm ready to take clones.

I can't wait to see what these lights do BF. I'm sure your prob making it sound easier than it is lol. I know your track record with building stuff, you're real good at it. I'm sure you got it spot on mate.

The guys at rapid made it so easy. The pin heat sink is pretapped and comes witn the right sizw screw. I even bought rails instead of making then out of angle alum. Everything has gone together really easy but going to start wiring tomorrow so we will see how that goes.

But try fushion I love their tents and prices if in Canada .

Hey thanks king ill check them out i just got a 3x3x6 to veg in and now im trying to figure out my dewey set up. Im between a 2x2 and 2x4. Not sure which to go with. Worried my light is too powerful for a 2x2. Either size i go with it qill have to be at least 6 feet high. Do they sell them that tall? I might have to spend extra on that tent amd go with gorilla again for height reasons.

The guys at rapid made it so easy. The pin heat sink is pretapped and comes witn the right sizw screw. I even bought rails instead of making then out of angle alum. Everything has gone together really easy but going to start wiring tomorrow so we will see how that goes.

Hey thanks king ill check them out i just got a 3x3x6 to veg in and now im trying to figure out my dewey set up. Im between a 2x2 and 2x4. Not sure which to go with. Worried my light is too powerful for a 2x2. Either size i go with it qill have to be at least 6 feet high. Do they sell them that tall? I might have to spend extra on that tent amd go with gorilla again for height reasons.

Yeah they sell different sizes stay away for from this company though crap tents ⛺

420-magazine-mobile1506334297.jpg

Lol thanks king! I saw that one. Hope the milliard is good. For the dewey ill probably end up with gorilla grow tents because of the height. Ita like 6feet 7inches tall but pricey unfortunately. Ill get it much later.

Little cob light preview. I will not be doing a how to after seeing how many wonderful resources are available here on 420 qnd other growing forums as well as videos on youtube. I found rapid led to be a great help as well. The customer service is fantastic and he really helped me put this together. Even helped me understand how many cobs per driver. Basically you devide the output voltage on the data sheet for the driver by 37 because my vero29 use about 37 volts. With my drivers i can power 3 cobs on one driver.

20170621_185905.jpg
14990250965051383080137.jpg
20170702_124618.jpg

Back
Top Bottom