Living Organic Coco - LOC

I have couple of those pots, when I get home I'll pull them out and put meter on. In theory you can't hook up backwards, have to check that type out, glad I got a couple, usually use a reg pot, not encased. 15w doesn't sound right, I've heard of some people that have had a display meter go bad, and acted wonky. If you leave dimmer wires separated, run wide open. But driver will pull few watts, and add number of cobs. At 1400ma, it's 52w per cob. This will tell you if you have problem with pots. If still does it, you singled it down to driver or display. Hope this helps

Ill have to try again but didnt see any dimming. The light was pretty bright though, its hard to imagine it was only running at 15 watts. I really hope the meter isnt broken though because i super glued it in. Oopps! Ill make sure to test all drivers open and with dimming to make sure i get my watts. I hope i can fix it without replacing anything. Big help buck!! Thank you so much!!

Hey buck it looks like there is a reset button on the side of the display. Do you think that will do anything?

Thank you buck! Almost there! I cant wait to flower with them. Ill probably veg a week or two under them then flip

I love my gorilla but its spendy. I hope this one holds up but yeah the zippers are not as good as the gorillas. They still feel sturdy, hope they last. I may get one more but if this one doesnt hold up ill get HTG! I have to check out htg tents line up. Thank you. I am very blessed to have her in my life. She puts up with all my shit. Hopefully soon we will get a bigger place and it will be out of her hair. I know she cant wait. Maybe like a year or two more.

Ill have to look into them too when im ready. Do they offer shipping to the usa. If its inexpensive im in.

20170704_154535.jpg
20170704_154529.jpg
20170704_154514.jpg
20170704_154509.jpg
20170704_154504.jpg

Used my day off to finish up the lights. Amazon messed uo on my order but should get the last switch tomorrow. Then ill wire up the two panels and get it hung up. Ill wire the other two soon after. Need to find something for between tent and drivers. Dont want to solder because the driver wires are tinned and i have to cut it which has led to me having to take off more then i wanted. Ill pick something up like wagos for a quick easy connection there and heatshrink together. Everything else will be soldered. Hope i can find something similar at home depot

Happy 4th Buck and to everyone else! Hope your enjoying the fire works and bbq!

Holy snap bro

Coming together nicely.. see someone has been doing lots of researching lol nice bud.

So when it comes to wiring everything up do the wagos eliminate soldering? I wouldnt mind trying to build one if it was pretty much plug and play with no soldering wires.

Back
Top Bottom