Living Organic Coco - LOC

Always like popping in and seeing what you are up to. Your journal moves a little too fast for me to keep track of everything but you always have some project or something going on and I wish I had a permanent space to do some of that. Anyways keep on keepin on BDF and good to see you are still up to no good :)

I have 2 blurples left, they do come in handi in a pinch. Lol

Definitely will keep them as long as they work. They have done me good just burn out often.

Always like popping in and seeing what you are up to. Your journal moves a little too fast for me to keep track of everything but you always have some project or something going on and I wish I had a permanent space to do some of that. Anyways keep on keepin on BDF and good to see you are still up to no good :)

Yo asesino! Hope all is well in your world!? thanks for stopping by! Yeah, my threads do move a little too quick sometimes. I know what you mean, its too much to read in fast moving threads. Ill have to check out what you have been up to.

Yo asesino! Hope all is well in your world!? thanks for stopping by! Yeah, my threads do move a little too quick sometimes. I know what you mean, its too much to read in fast moving threads. Ill have to check out what you have been up to.

I find I spend a lot more time helping watch people's journals and answering questions now so it makes it really difficult for me to follow fast moving threads. Same goes for Pennywise. I say hi every now and again and catch up in important updates but not as much free time on the forums as I used to have. I've got just my usual coco setup going. Stop on by, today is Day 1 of flower!

Be careful on cheap tents. I've heard great things on apollo tents. I've had couple that only lasted one grow before the zippers fell apart. I switched to gorilla, they seem the best, but expensive. Check out HTG, they have the silverback line, those are awesome. Maybe a little better than the gorilla, and half the price.

You have a great wife bud, all them tents in bedroom and house. I wish my wife was like that. I still hide everything from her, she thinks pot is the devil lol.

Happy 4th of July ....

Be careful on cheap tents. I've heard great things on apollo tents. I've had couple that only lasted one grow before the zippers fell apart. I switched to gorilla, they seem the best, but expensive. Check out HTG, they have the silverback line, those are awesome. Maybe a little better than the gorilla, and half the price.

You have a great wife bud, all them tents in bedroom and house. I wish my wife was like that. I still hide everything from her, she thinks pot is the devil lol.

Happy 4th of July ....

I love my fushion but stay away from
That first tent that starts with I ? I posted they suck. Fushion is great for it buck in Ontario

Looking good BF. Seems like your about finished, your gonna like the cobs. Plants really like em.

Thank you buck! Almost there! I cant wait to flower with them. Ill probably veg a week or two under them then flip

Happy 4th of July ....

I love my gorilla but its spendy. I hope this one holds up but yeah the zippers are not as good as the gorillas. They still feel sturdy, hope they last. I may get one more but if this one doesnt hold up ill get HTG! I have to check out htg tents line up. Thank you. I am very blessed to have her in my life. She puts up with all my shit. Hopefully soon we will get a bigger place and it will be out of her hair. I know she cant wait. Maybe like a year or two more.

I love my fushion but stay away from
That first tent that starts with I ? I posted they suck. Fushion is great for it buck in Ontario

Ill have to look into them too when im ready. Do they offer shipping to the usa. If its inexpensive im in.

20170704_154535.jpg
20170704_154529.jpg
20170704_154514.jpg
20170704_154509.jpg
20170704_154504.jpg

Used my day off to finish up the lights. Amazon messed uo on my order but should get the last switch tomorrow. Then ill wire up the two panels and get it hung up. Ill wire the other two soon after. Need to find something for between tent and drivers. Dont want to solder because the driver wires are tinned and i have to cut it which has led to me having to take off more then i wanted. Ill pick something up like wagos for a quick easy connection there and heatshrink together. Everything else will be soldered. Hope i can find something similar at home depot

Happy 4th Buck and to everyone else! Hope your enjoying the fire works and bbq!

Got one panel lit up! It only went to 15 watts. The dimmer is also wired backwards. Ill fix the dimmers and try to fix it so i get full power

You should have 3 pins on pot, middle one common. It just depends on which way you want to turn the knob. They work opposite of each other. Unhook and separate your dimming leads, your driver should be at max, 170watts for 3 cobs, 52 w max each at 1400ma.

You should have 3 pins on pot, middle one common. It just depends on which way you want to turn the knob. They work opposite of each other. Unhook and separate your dimming leads, your driver should be at max, 170watts for 3 cobs, 52 w max each at 1400ma.

Hey buck! Thank you! Im going to have to test each driver separately to make sure im getting my full 170 watts! Ill do that this weekend, Then redue my wiring. Tell me, is there an easy way to undo heat shrink without ruining the wire jacket? I decided since i dont plan on undoing the dimmer again to get ideal 2port push in wire conectors instead of soldering again. Im using them on the cob side too, makes it a little faster. Not as good as wagos but 100 for $6 makes it easier on the wallet. Ill wago from driver to first cob and ideal from there. I hope that works out!

The pot im using is prewired and i wired it backwards :(
Screenshot_20170706-074624.png

I have couple of those pots, when I get home I'll pull them out and put meter on. In theory you can't hook up backwards, have to check that type out, glad I got a couple, usually use a reg pot, not encased. 15w doesn't sound right, I've heard of some people that have had a display meter go bad, and acted wonky. If you leave dimmer wires separated, run wide open. But driver will pull few watts, and add number of cobs. At 1400ma, it's 52w per cob. This will tell you if you have problem with pots. If still does it, you singled it down to driver or display. Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom