Living Organic Coco - LOC

20170625_223533.jpg
20170625_223533.jpg
20170625_223529.jpg
20170625_223525.jpg
20170625_223519.jpg

Some quick pics!

Thanks pw. I have both panels on in the tent up as high as possible. Ill start lowering them once i see a few more nodes on the bleached loc girls. This issue shouldnt happen again once i get a 3x3 tent. The closet was just too small.

Ive been thinking and i dont think i will scrog these girls this time. Not sure. Thinking of bushing them out and then using a trellis just to hold them up. I will make a nice scrog for my mgo girls and do a scrog and trellis on top. I dont have the time or spare funds to put something together right now and the net i have is best used as a trellis.

Ill let the mains get a little bigget them tie them down. Ince i have a full bush they will be flipped

Hey BF hope you're well buddy? Sorry haven't been on here for a little while life got Hectic, then I had a holiday lol. Got loads on here to catch up on. Hope you're well my friend :)!

My perpetual will be with dewey/dwc

Loving what your doing with the buckets. Big colas

Hey BF hope you're well buddy? Sorry haven't been on here for a little while life got Hectic, then I had a holiday lol. Got loads on here to catch up on. Hope you're well my friend :)!

Hey tk welcome back! Hope all is well! How was your holiday? Relaxing i hope. Lookong forward to the next grow.

I use a plastic storage container ?

Same here

I see them hydrating in a large container. It looks like the brick makes a lot of coco. Im really short on space plus it looks like a mess. I dont think i could swing it with the wife. She would rather pay the extra then deal with all the extra. One day soon ill hooefully have outdoor space and a whole room just for growing.

Back
Top Bottom