Looking For Tester Of Mars Hydro FC 3000 LED

#MarsHydroFC3000 this light is awesome and would be perfect for my next grow.
20210802_114748.jpg

I have one of these lights and want to switch to a California Lightworks Solar System 550.
Why even post that on their tester thread? Serious question. What's the point other than advertising for someone else?

Why.. so someone could tell me reasons not to. I'm researching.
I just don't see it being productive to say you have the light, provide no feedback on it, then say you want a different brand and name the exact model all in the name of "research".

Seems counterproductive but that's just me.

Cheers!

I just don't see it being productive to say you have the light, provide no feedback on it, then say you want a different brand and name the exact model all in the name of "research".

Seems counterproductive but that's just me.

Cheers!
I haven't even grown in with the light. I was hoping someone would say .. dude. Keep it because of this or that. I'm a new tent grower.

I haven't even grown in with the light. I was hoping someone would say .. dude. Keep it because of this or that. I'm a new tent grower.
I would suggest starting your own thread and asking the question. Trying to do so within a sponsor's thread looking for testers shows poor etiquette and could be viewed as thread hijacking.

Now back to the original intent of this thread.

Cheers!

Can I ask you what strain that is? That looks amazingly refreshing.
Purple Punch from Greenpoint seeds, was a September harvest from a family friends garden. Wish I had more myself! :lot-o-toke:

#MarsHydroFC3000
This was with the Mars Hydro FC3000 in a 4x4 tent even though the recommended footprint is only 3x3... I even managed to break the 2g/watt mark. This was my first time growing in a tent, or trying to SCROG... it was even one of my first times growing. I was impressed with it, you can't really ask for more with only 300watts. Do I want another? heck yes! You can't knock' it before you try it.

20210317_121630.jpg

Back
Top Bottom