Lost In The Fog

Babies grew up to teens in a jiffy. Topped them yesterday and I don't think they even noticed the abuse. Cheese is really on a roll now. Think they liked the extra nutes and the airdomes.

Hope everyone are having a blast this Holiday! Merry Xmas to all of you guys and gals! Have a green week! :ganjamon:

:passitleft:

Wait, you don't have some crazy build your going to be working on this weekend...

Haha. Only in my head. ;)

I want to expand the grow. This is too small for me. I don't know what I was thinking of. But I only had it to get the Spliff Berry and Ww to get some meds sooon. I don't know which way to go from here. My X is suppose to move and then I get another walk in closet. 240*120cm So I don't wanna make a mess in the one I'm in once again.

It's always in a spin in my head. :)

What about the arduino project? :p

U chop them to get a smaller but more bushy plant?

No Arduino projects will have to wait until Jan, going away lots of time now over the holidays to my family. But I have been dreaming of setting up my wood working machines at my parents. So maybe get the time to build some wood stuff. Love to work with wood.

I top them to get two main colas and yes they tend to get shorter when doing it in 12/12.

Overgrown.

It's always fun when you left the plants alone a few days and come to check them out. I think I'm on the spot with everything now. Plants growing like never before and look very healthy and vigorous. Maybe because it's Xmas. :)

Spliff berry has officially grown past Ww by now! I had my doubts about that but now she has!

It's getting time to lower the smaller ones down they are at the same height as the others right now.

There is no signs about cal/mag def any more! Thinking about giving Ww and Spliff their PK 13/14 boost this week. Ww should be done in a couple of weeks. Spliff is taking her time.

Well Merry Xmas to you.

Felt the urge of some pruning tonight. Spliff Berry smells wonderful like sweet lime. If she will swell like Ww she will be nice. It's been very interesting to see the difference between auto and photo. It's clear the yield is affected but you get results a lot faster. The both have got their first PK boost today. Gave it direct in soil instead of mixing a 47L batch.

"The young ones" are cruising along... nothing stopping them now. Roots popped out from the pots already. Haven't pulled the socks on the pots yet, got them with the Autopots to not letting the roots grow in to the aqua valve.

I hope every one have had super holiday. I'm so beet by all now. Tomorrow will be a real slacker day with lots of weed and Ps4...

Back
Top Bottom