Lost In The Fog

You are very advanced first time grower as it is. Ride this one out now and make tweaks for next grow. You need some experience for that stuff. You will learn to make the right assessments. I been growing for on and off for over almost 20 years now and I still don't know what the heck is happening, trust me when I say every strain is different from the previous. :)
Thank u very much :) I try to do everything I can - I want a good result, so I think I have to do everything I can. So I'm open for any good advice! ;)

Wow Grandpa, didn't know you were that old. Tell me, which is the best butterscotch candy?? :laugh::p
Bwahaha!

Answer: the one that has been in the candy jar for 5 years. LoL... it's cured.

Hahaha!

Wow Grandpa, didn't know you were that old. Tell me, which is the best butterscotch candy?? :laugh::p

I'm 36, 37 in Jan. I think I had my first plant when I was 17-18... Grew it under a desk light. It got very tall and like 15cm between the nodes. :)

Bwahaha!

Answer: the one that has been in the candy jar for 5 years. LoL... it's cured.

Hahaha!

Bläää. :)

Promised an update yesterday but it got very late so now it's coming. Went ahead with the prun and pruned away the most of fan leafs and bud sites in the under growth. Ww is building her buds in tremendous rate, they are almost doubling in seize every 24h. :) Spliff is catching up now. Babies have found their new home, thinking of starting up the airdomes today, I could just fill up the tray they are sitting in now with water.

One little question to all... I'm really not sure what to do - had some cal/mag issue on the lady's, 2 recovered nearly complete but the first one still have this:

IMG_20181219_172310_929.jpg

These brown spots in the leaves... Any ideas?

Other facts : give them biobizz acti Vera and bio heaven, and 75% of the dose on fishmix, and the last 2 waterings cal and mag - PH is always at 6,5... Before adding cal/mag I had around 800-900µS/cm. With cal/mag I had 1400µS/cm.

Hi SWeeD,
I am enjoying some snow at the moment ;)

:cheer::circle-of-love::cheer:

Do me a favor and keep an eye out to see if it regrows more fans. I'm taking a poll...

I think the Ww is done with her fans but Spliff seems to want to develop more. But I will be watching them carefully. :)

Girls are looking great Sweed. Watching your Cheese man. Here's my Seedsman cheese curious how they stack up in the end. Watching you.

Thx Kismet! Last time I grew this strain, Bulk seed bank, it was a low yield but very good quality. This was under the cheap 6040 Cob light though. Think it was like 60g per plant then. So it will be an interesting run. Will def keep an eye on yours too. :)

Topped the babies today and lowered the pH. It had raised to 6,8, so I lowered it down to 6,5 again. EC level seems very stable and water level is decreasing so it seems to be working great now. Also started up the airdomes on the babies pots and poured in some nute solution in the tray.

Back
Top Bottom