Lost In The Fog

My crazy mind has been too busy... found this in a interesting thread.

//
Re: What levels should I maintain for my hydroponic nutrient, temperature, pH and TDS

No offense Medical, but I would have to disagree with the 5.2 PH range as being optimal. At 5.2 PH, Magnesium, Calcium, Sulfur and Molybdenum are all locked out, when it comes to Hydroponics.

I would say 5.7 would be optimal and the below is why.

Nute LockOut PH Ranges
(N) - 4.5-5.0
(P) - 6.0-8.5
(K) - 4.0-4.5, 6.0-6.5
(Mg) - 2.0-5.7
(Ca) - 2.0-5.3
(Zn) - 5.7-8.5
(Fe) - 2.0-3.5
(S) - 2.0-5.5
(Mn) - 2.0-4.5
(B) - 2.0-5.0
(Cu) - 6.5-9.0
(Mo) - 2.0-5.5

I found these numbers a while back on the internet, but so far, they have been right on each time my PH has been off. I was at 6.0-6.1 PH for a few days and I started to get uniform, light yellow leaves, and burnt edges around the sides of my leaves. Just as this chart says, at that PH, Potassium (K) and Zinc (Zn) are locked out and the symptoms are of those two being locked out. That was only one of the many times list list has been correct and helped me out, so I'm a true believer in the list above.

Plus at 5.2, your almost locking out Nitrogen and thats the last nute you want to be locking out or even coming close to locking out.

//

I think staying as high in solution pH in my res is locking much out. That's why they are so ugly and slow.... They seem to like the RO water though. They already drank 15L since Saturday.

PS. Still don't like this social media update 420 is going through.... DS. :7

And I automatically link to that person. I don't want to be quoted/shared so why should I quote?

Got the driver today, will tinker with it tomorrow. Lowered the pH to 5,7 to give this a last go. Hopefully it will free up more nutes for them to swell even more now.

It's from here. I'm sure you can find out for your self who wrote this. It's the "button away" function I'm not ok with, you can always find out stuff about people but it's how easy it gets with those functions I'm not OK with. I literally hate that button.

Ok :)
I just suggested you would, in order to help out :hug: not obliged to do so :) The copy address has the same issue?

I don't like the buttons and what they do anyway... Tomorrow I have to get another VPN provider, my sub goes out and they don't take paypal anymore. Maybe away for a few days....

Keep it green....

:love::passitleft:I' m spliffing.. Join me

I'm always up for a spliff. Specially SpliffBerry. Want to order more from Spliff Seeds. I'm in love....

Sharing is caring...look, I quoted you here!

I have never ever ever seen anyone say 5.2 for hydro. Ever. Except this random person you decided to mention!

There is no problem with quoting within the forum it's when these messages and pictures we upload gets shared on fb, insta, redit and you name it thats were problems with identity's start. Do you know how a picture identity program works? It never sleeps before it hits the jackpot... it's all in the details and it's becoming alarmingly easy to find out who a person is this makes it even more easily available. I don't know how they even thought of this update but remember the rest of the world is faaar away as open minded as you guys over at the other side of the pond have gotten.

Have no experience running a grow under even 6pH so let's see how his advice with 5,7 goes... lowered it today.

It's why I don't post a pic of my beautiful dog here. My wife has hundreds of them on FB and it would take 3 seconds for a machine to make that connection o_O.

So glad you found a strain that's helping with your neck pain!

Yeah, you see the issue and dilemma. I don't even got FB or.... But I guess you don't risk jail time for it if some one would find out it was you posting here. I know of people loving to put me in a searchlight if they knew what I was up to here.

Yeah that's great. It's like a whole new side of my self.

Back
Top Bottom