Lost In The Fog

Burnt tips usually mean back down the nutes a bit. But have found all of them feed a bit differently even if they are the same chemovar/strain. Have gotten myself into a situation where i vegged longer than usual(per stank). Trees are coming. Umm may need to come back to the motherland soon. But afraid they will double arrest me.

How are the prisons there now? Probably better healthcare still. :rofl:

Oh yeah... The standard for an inmate is better taking care of than some one on social welfare, pension or sickness pension....

Now they are introducing more green taxes again and this when even fearing that the Yellow vests will spread here from France... it's unbelievable. They should have started talking about over populations 50 years ago, now it's too late.

Burnt tips usually mean back down the nutes a bit. But have found all of them feed a bit differently even if they are the same chemovar/strain.

I'm at doubt with this issue. I don't think it's the feeding. Why do they look so green and fine until they reach a certain height and start yellowing then... makes no sense. I think the leds makes the cells burn up everything. Think about it almost 400W at a distance of 20cm.

So, we should commit a crime and live well in jail.. ... :eek::hmmmm::eek:

About plants, I was just reading a post over at stoneotter's thread..
Heavier lights =more food, even more than recommended on bottle..

Back
Top Bottom