Lost In The Fog

Ah so you got a Dynavap like Retrix how are you liking it so far Crazy ? Oh and was awesome helping The Bird out man your points are out the window brother. :ciao:

The Dynavap is a awesome thing. The hit is almost instantly. I'm a giving person and we need to help each other out when we can. I needed to get some of my stuff away and Birdie was in need. I try to pitch in when a friend is in need. :)

I don't read much,,,, but hella cool MFer you is......

Haha, thx Cali! I think all of you guys are awesome too! I wish we all could meet... all of you are so friendly!

BTW you ain't just some nutcase trying to cool lED lighting,,, is ya..... JK Keepem Green

I'm running more RO water today. Washed the trays and res, filling it with 30L of RO water, will keep mix simple with base nutes, cal/mag and Canna Boost. They seem to thrive more without Rhizotonic and Cannazyme additives. Will do more experiments with different mixes when I got more clones. One thing seems true, those Airdomes does make a difference. I don't think the big girls would have been as big as they are without them....

BTW you ain't just some nutcase trying to cool lED lighting,,, is ya..... JK Keepem Green

:high-five:

The Dynavap is a awesome thing. The hit is almost instantly. I'm a giving person and we need to help each other out when we can. I needed to get some of my stuff away and Birdie was in need. I try to pitch in when a friend is in need. :)
Sweet as usual :)
Haha, thx Cali! I think all of you guys are awesome too! I wish we all could meet... all of you are so friendly!
@Norcaliwood happens to be the most adorable bad guy :hug:

Thx for stopping by @KCCO 77 !

Yeah I made some needed investments. There is sure to be more the time coming. :) My X moves out now in Feb. The most concern for me is space. I have a 47L res. I will do 10L batches with the RO unit. I have some 10L cans for the storage of that. The unit is quite slow and gave 10L on two hours but I think the water was too cold so it might tight the filter up. I have a hot/cold mixer in the tub so I will just use that next time.

Got some other toys today.

Haven't tested the grinder yet but it seems very durable and good choice in materials. Aluminum and glass.

The Dynavap is quite impressive, I got to hand it to u @RETRIX if it aint been for u I would never have gotten it. Thx R!

Plants updates comes tomorrow, will go check on the girls right now!

Keep it green!

:passitleft:[/QUOT]

YESSSS!!!

Never tried the Epsom... But I have given them potassium. I think this is more a light issue. Gg now looks exactly like the Kush clones did last year and that was without even cal/mag.

Without the RO water I was sniffing at 3ms/cm with everything added in the water. Now I'm down at 2,1ms/cm with only Canna Terra Bloom, cal/mag and Canna Booster.

Back
Top Bottom