Lost In The Fog

Don't know if car parts are cheaper there. I think I heard that they aren't allowed to tune their cars but it may have been in the past. Not sure, just have a look. I usually order car parts from Germany, they have everything in stock and is shipped here in a few days.

So I got the RO filter working like I imagined. Need to get some more cans for the water. I need to run this a lot. The best thing would had been to install it at work and have it running all the time down a big barrel..... o_O

Haven't installed the Austen pump yet but I have assembled it. It has a 12 head manifold attached to it with ball valves. The quality seems industrial grade.

Buds on the plants are swelling again. I'm a little more hopeful again. :yahoo:

Now, what is this symptom for? Don't tell me it's potassium overload....... :oops:

Hey man I c u have made a few upgrades since last time I was over here nice touch. You will love that air pump mine is very similar. Linear pumps rock and r so silent. Plus so much power. I don’t know how big yours is but mine I run the 8 buckets +res and when I open my res bubbles r splashing me in the face. Recommend glasses lol. Nicely done on the ro as well your plants r in good hands you and your upgrades. You will have no regrets spending a bit more when the yields r bigger and well good quality shit lasts longer. Enjoy the new toys

Hey man I c u have made a few upgrades since last time I was over here nice touch. You will love that air pump mine is very similar. Linear pumps rock and r so silent. Plus so much power. I don’t know how big yours is but mine I run the 8 buckets +res and when I open my res bubbles r splashing me in the face. Recommend glasses lol. Nicely done on the ro as well your plants r in good hands you and your upgrades. You will have no regrets spending a bit more when the yields r bigger and well good quality shit lasts longer. Enjoy the new toys

I don’t know if you figured out water storage but these work well. They have many different sizes and they r food grade as well

Thx for stopping by @KCCO 77 !

Yeah I made some needed investments. There is sure to be more the time coming. :) My X moves out now in Feb. The most concern for me is space. I have a 47L res. I will do 10L batches with the RO unit. I have some 10L cans for the storage of that. The unit is quite slow and gave 10L on two hours but I think the water was too cold so it might tight the filter up. I have a hot/cold mixer in the tub so I will just use that next time.

Got some other toys today.

Haven't tested the grinder yet but it seems very durable and good choice in materials. Aluminum and glass.

The Dynavap is quite impressive, I got to hand it to u @RETRIX if it aint been for u I would never have gotten it. Thx R!

Plants updates comes tomorrow, will go check on the girls right now!

Keep it green!

:passitleft:

I love your care guys. I'm not doubling my payments... Will make a decent take on the winnings when I put this apartment up for sale. If I only can get back at 100% at work there is NO worries. I feel much better right now and I'm confident I will be able to work again. This CBD trip has really got me turned the other way around since Christmas. I didn't feel this way when taking Candida but I had big issues with a prescription med at that time that's out of the picture now.

Thx for stopping by @KCCO 77 !

Yeah I made some needed investments. There is sure to be more the time coming. :) My X moves out now in Feb. The most concern for me is space. I have a 47L res. I will do 10L batches with the RO unit. I have some 10L cans for the storage of that. The unit is quite slow and gave 10L on two hours but I think the water was too cold so it might tight the filter up. I have a hot/cold mixer in the tub so I will just use that next time.

Got some other toys today.

Haven't tested the grinder yet but it seems very durable and good choice in materials. Aluminum and glass.

The Dynavap is quite impressive, I got to hand it to u @RETRIX if it aint been for u I would never have gotten it. Thx R!

Plants updates comes tomorrow, will go check on the girls right now!

Keep it green!

:passitleft:
Hey your Ro sounds to squeezeing water at the normal rate. I am using average 300 L a week of RO water over here. I am gathering water all week to get my required amount. They r very slow if your house water pressure is low. Any less than 50 psi in your house pipes and some units won’t even work(depending on how old the ro membrane is and how dirty the filters r). I run a 40/60 psi pressure switch in my house and I still need one of these booster pumps on my RO unit.
My next purchase will be a 150 L pressurized storage tank. This way I can always have 150L on tap. I have this one piped in now but it only allows me 20L on tap.
Anyways cut up the credit cards before going down this rabbit hole. Love the pen it will serve you well. I have not tried that make but have had several concentrate pens. Mine is never out of arms reach lol

Anyways cut up the credit cards before going down this rabbit hole. Love the pen it will serve you well. I have not tried that make but have had several concentrate pens. Mine is never out of arms reach lol

As a fact I work with drinking water treatment so these filters are just a tiny scale of what I do all day. We have one plant with RO filters, it produces ~200m3 per day at full steam. It supplies just a small community outside Redneck-vile where I live. We wash these filters with one time acid and the next time alka to rinse out the dirt. It's a very well oiled machine. Almost never any issues with that plant. No open pools like the bigger plant I work at on a daily basis.

I think I will get a necklace for the Dynavap. :)

As a fact I work with drinking water treatment so these filters are just a tiny scale of what I do all day. We have one plant with RO filters, it produces ~200m3 per day at full steam. It supplies just a small community outside Redneck-vile where I live. We wash these filters with one time acid and the next time alka to rinse out the dirt. It's a very well oiled machine. Almost never any issues with that plant. No open pools like the bigger plant I work at on a daily basis.

Ha ha love the necklace idea. Perfect for a construction site LMAO. Cleaning the filters I never even thought of that. I need to look into cleaning my filters and membrane. I have a 5 stage RO and two more filters before my uv light. If it is cheaper then replacing them each time I will definitely go that route. Even if I can replace them every other time it would b much cheaper.

If it is cheaper then replacing them each time I will definitely go that route.

You got the pump already so it shouldn't be such a problem. Just keep the wash water in one barrel. I don't know how durable these replace filters are against industrial grade ones but it's important to stay within limits regarding acid pH, never below 4pH, or else the filters starts to dissolve. We wash with hot water also, but it should have affect with lukewarm ( really love that word) on my filter unit it says to keep the water with in 5-30C, it should handle 40C but not over 50C. Don't forget to rinse the filters after :)

Active carbon can also be washed but that is a different proceeding, also needs reactivation after wash.

He wants to keep his parents' place! ;)

Yeah, some day I hope If I don't end up in your garage or in Canada... :)

That he got already :)

It's a long way to go still before I can sit there toothless with my banjo. :rollit:

get a mag lite holster for your vape CS. slips on to your belt. i do concert / show production on the side and have been using one for years. have one for my mag lite as well lol... :)

full

just make sure to turn it off before using the holster or you'll hate yourself lol :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom