Lost In The Fog

I like DIY projects,,, especially when they are nice and clean looking,, but man that's a huge ass water pump............... BTW are you doing drain to waste or recirculation?

Nasty neighbors! Not sure why pull-quoting another member here would make you more obvious but it's your radar you're flying under :).

This country was almost half communistic during the "cold war" era and this still lives in a lot of old people, they love telling big brother what neighbors a up too. Maybe I'm a little paranoid but that's what kept me going for all years, this forum is a huge deal for me and I feel I have to be very careful.

I really love all you guys/gals more than any real person I got around me. True anonymity is hard to get online today and I really hop I dare to continue updating.

I like DIY projects,,, especially when they are nice and clean looking,, but man that's a huge ass water pump............... BTW are you doing drain to waste or recirculation?

That's the problem with DIY it tends to get messy. I have a whole room stashed full with parts for all projects surrounding the grow, it gets rather annoying from time to time seeing all stuff... Going to try cleaning it up some now when my X moves out, but it's hard for a hoarder to let go of stuff. ;)

The big ass pump is big I know it. It was suppose to be a 1200L/h pump but they were out of stock when I tried to order it so I ordered the model over it 2400L/h :)

The plan in my head right now is SOG grow with 19 clones to start with but I have room for 32 and all will have an airdome in the bottom of each pot so it will require some air. Now there will be no shortage of air with the big pump.

This Autopot system uses up all the water that goes to the pot so it's not a recirculating system or drain to waste.

:hug: WHERE is the "believe you can shine like the sun? :hug:
:battingeyelashes: you are back and you know it..
Mental picture, organise your tools and gear.. Then you do it:love:

I'm not that shiny kind. There is some sort of system in my mess but right now it's too much to even start organizing it. X is running around packing stuff back and fourth so I don't want to leave here either... maybe she runs away with my stash then....

I'm not that shiny kind. There is some sort of system in my mess but right now it's too much to even start organizing it. X is running around packing stuff back and fourth so I don't want to leave here either... maybe she runs away with my stash then....
Hey everyone just stopping by on the fly to c how you have been keeping Crazy. I stand beside you on the new update I don’t like change lol. Outside of 420 I am not online at all. In fact it took a good friend almost 6 months just to get on this website. I honestly have nothing to hide but because I have been growing in the shadows for so many years I still am having a hard time getting my head around having a legit grow. Old habits die hard I guess and being online just opens up too many doors for me to stray outside of this website. As far as PH goes me myself have had great results with no major issues in veg between 5.6 and 5.8. Then I run 5.8 up until week 5in flower. After that 5.9 to the finish. Seems to have worked well with my water/ nutrient mix so far. Anyways keep your eyes on your stash don’t let it get away on you. Once she leaves r you going to start hanging lights everywhere from the ceiling like a crazy man??

The bank just gave me OK with the remortgage and I can give the X her 5000$... what a relief. They even gave me 70$ off with each monthly payments. I'm as happy as ca be right now. Movers are probably coming next Friday.... 420 party next Saturday then. :)
Im glad it worked out
:yahoo::theband::tommy::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom