Lost In The Fog

The new probe works fine. Gave them a new batch of water with 6.4 pH and cal/mag 2ml/L.

This one is the youngest of the lot and have not yet shown any symptoms of any kind.

This one is going to get chopped tomorrow.

Tidied up around the drivers and cover up the cables. Looked like hell with all wires and wagos, even if the wagos look safe a cable can come loose!

People always say Marijuana is easy to grow because it's a weed. Marijuana grows like a weed in the vegetative stage. Those people probably never made it past flowering because that's when it absolutely doesn't grow like a weed anymore.

The new probe works fine. Gave them a new batch of water with 6.4 pH and cal/mag 2ml/L.

This one is the youngest of the lot and have not yet shown any symptoms of any kind.

This one is going to get chopped tomorrow.

Tidied up around the drivers and cover up the cables. Looked like hell with all wires and wagos, even if the wagos look safe a cable can come loose!

I need to take a page out of your book on organization.

Thanx all of you guys and gals.

The flushing is a self observed result of growing and nothing I read about until the last year when joining here. It feels like I get smother weed but this can also be wrong. But the last days of plain watering have been more a try to save them from the pH problem than getting a smooth smoke.

And then there was only seven... Finally she is down and trimmed. Now my neck feels like it's made of hard bread. Don't dare to guess yield this time, but it would be very strange if was under 70g... But you never know until it's on the scale, right.

The other dosen't look like they have reacted on the pH treatment yet. They continue to burn off their leafs, there are still three that's not affected of any kind. One looks like it's suffered from the heat some but she is ok.

I'm going to try to get a run off from a bad one next time I feed. What is the optimal pH from a run off?

Back
Top Bottom