Lost In The Fog

Have to say I jumped into the middle of convo.. My bad.......

And my bad,, I going to go back and see what's been happening after I post..

Cool sculpture..

Safe and Keepem Green

No worries cali and thx! :)

Hope I get to post some pics of a green kind soon...

happy national holiday
goddamn european sovereignists
tell anita to stay home and safe : D
lovely statue mate : )
here weed is the same, 8/10 euro per gram and you dont find it easily..but i live in a small town in the countryside..in bigger cities is easier to find it but im sure prices are moreorless the same.
but again unfortunately here we dont have five stars luxury jails like in snadinavia lol
about my weed here things are not going great, i miss a vent and a dehumidifier to complete my setup but amazon is taking ages to deliver. they will be here on wednesday and in the meanwhile umidity is up to 70/75% and the three full blooming plants really smell so my house is locked and all windows shutted
i also got rid of one auto because the small tent was stacked and guess soon will get rid of a photo leaving four plants for my next grow, 2 photos and two autos.
guess ill take peyote wifi and leave gelato og also from seedsman and mokum tulip from dutch passion...
since the 5 autos im growing are already too much probably with 2 auto and 2 photos would be a bit easier..

Oh She is staying home, she's thinking of coming this way soon I think though.... better hide that weed I got left then. :p

Yeah, jails are full here with non EU citizens and more are pouring in. We Swedes can't go to any other country as we are seen as pandemic spreaders but people outside can come in here...?!

As my co-worker says when alc and gas tax goes up, -It never reaches it's true value.... Guess weed is the same, you are soon an independent supplier to your self bro.
:blunt:

Humidity, temp and pests are the sole purposes I usually won't grow during summer months so I will probably wait until August now to start over again... I know I told everyone here I'm going to do a fast auto run but that was the idea before I completely changed my way of living more or less with these new meds.

I may have to start practicing religion if this keeps up lol.

You should join those weed growing nuns I posted about earlier. LoL

Svenska Flaggans Dag & stoneotter's b'day...
...that means it's the big 6/6 smoke-off today! :D

:passitleft:

Edit: It's also the b'day of Edgar Froese, my biggest musician hero (he died in 2015 though), so that means I have to add a couple of spliffs to an already busy schedule!

:lot-o-toke:

I knew there was something more about this day when I woke up...! @stoneotter Congratulations bro! How old, I meant young you ever are... :)

:passitleft::hippy:

and more spliffs in honor of Edgar!

No worries cali and thx! :)

Hope I get to post some pics of a green kind soon...

Oh She is staying home, she's thinking of coming this way soon I think though.... better hide that weed I got left then. :p

Yeah, jails are full here with non EU citizens and more are pouring in. We Swedes can't go to any other country as we are seen as pandemic spreaders but people outside can come in here...?!

As my co-worker says when alc and gas tax goes up, -It never reaches it's true value.... Guess weed is the same, you are soon an independent supplier to your self bro.

Humidity, temp and pests are the sole purposes I usually won't grow during summer months so I will probably wait until August now to start over again... I know I told everyone here I'm going to do a fast auto run but that was the idea before I completely changed my way of living more or less with these new meds.

You should join those weed growing nuns I posted about earlier. LoL

I knew there was something more about this day when I woke up...! @stoneotter Congratulations bro! How old, I meant young you ever are... :)

:passitleft::hippy:

and more spliffs in honor of Edgar!

Brother I made 65 and hit it before noon! God bless Sweden and my parents!

Brother I made 65 and hit it before noon!

:green_heart: I hope you get another 65 years to go strong still!

God bless Sweden and my parents!

Sweden is going to need all blessings there is, Government started to deleting emails about Corona coverups now... why are politicians so damn embarrassing all the time?

In a constant lack of green pictures of growing I will continue to post some pics of what my printer is spitting out to me. Had some more issues with it concerning axis end stops and the manufacturer not wanting to take responsibility over their lack of QA before delivery, ps don't buy ANY thing from Creality.

This is part of a sign I will hang at the summer house to make people walking dogs aware of Ginza being a loose canon in the garden. :laughtwo: The gold/blue XR Snusdosa is universally know to Swedes as a good comparison to stuff, this sheppard sign is one of the larger prints I made so far and its 15mm in height it took 9h to print with medium resolution of 0,2mm and 40% infill inside the model.

full

Here is another example of a restoration I made of a busted lab clamp this weekend. Lots of measuring but came out in 30min from the printer and worked like a charm, the holes were already threaded with M6 threading from the CAD file I modelled and printed out ready for the bolts. Maybe I shouldn't put a propane burner under it but it works for other stuff... Like holding a brain for dissection.... LoL! :laugh:

full

Crazy out for now!

Fast Drive-by

whens the greenery? Always enjoyed your workings on grows... By I don't know how to read,,, and went back afew pages,,, couldn't find pics''' cep some beautiful' artwork.... or do I need to go back abit further??? Always enjoyed peeking in on your grows............ Guess I need to backtrack further back? But hope all's good for ya..........

Keepem Green

man you got enough knowledge you should have the best lights to finish some of the best buds...

wish I was that electronic savvy. BTW Miss J has 20 sets of LEDS solar powered on a tree stump I got out back at 20$@.. Woman keeps asking me to fix that crap.. JK All I say order another.......... Makes her happy?

I'll be lurking somewhere

Still alive and printing...

full

Printed this piece for a friend who helped me to finally understand my condition I never made any sense with before.​

Fast Drive-by

whens the greenery? Always enjoyed your workings on grows... By I don't know how to read,,, and went back afew pages,,, couldn't find pics''' cep some beautiful' artwork.... or do I need to go back abit further??? Always enjoyed peeking in on your grows............ Guess I need to backtrack further back? But hope all's good for ya..........

There is no growing going on right now, just craZy printing.

I don't know when I will reboot yet but probably after summer and when heat is more manageable again.

Everything is great here in my end so far and I hope you and your loved ones also are.

man you got enough knowledge you should have the best lights to finish some of the best buds...

wish I was that electronic savvy. BTW Miss J has 20 sets of LEDS solar powered on a tree stump I got out back at 20$@.. Woman keeps asking me to fix that crap.. JK All I say order another.......... Makes her happy?

I'll be lurking somewhere

I will probably tinker the heck out of my setup this fall with my newly found power to be able to use all of my before unfocused energy.

Those cheap solar powered garden lights are pure crap and a danger to nature, they usually contain a small Ni-Cd battery that start to ooze out some nasty stuff after a few years of outside use. I got rid of all mine at my summer place and installed a cable based system instead with one bigger panel and a used car battery, that thing is safe and easy to dispose of when it reached the end of its life.

Hey Crazy, just checking in to make sure you came though Midsommar night unscathed and with all your faculties intact...

Yeah it was perfect, visited my parents firstly and had the official midsummer fika with strawberry cake and whipped cream, me being allergic to them mom always puts raspberries on my piece so that was super nice. Later that night I was BBQ:ing at the summer house and just chillin in front of the fire place I built outside the house.

How was yours Cosmos?

She was very impressed and happy for the gift. Sorry for bad lighting but this is one of my best quality prints I made so far without any sanding or chem work made to make it look and feel better.
Absolutely beautiful piece! Did you design it? You could sell those all day if anyone was buying anything. :)
Maybe I shouldn't put a propane burner under it but it works for other stuff... Like holding a brain for dissection.... LoL!
That's really all you need it for, yes?
Printed this piece for a friend who helped me to finally understand my condition I never made any sense with before.
Another beauty!
Yeah it was perfect, visited my parents firstly and had the official midsummer fika with strawberry cake and whipped cream, me being allergic to them mom always puts raspberries on my piece so that was super nice. Later that night I was BBQ:ing at the summer house and just chillin in front of the fire place I built outside the house.
:love:

Absolutely beautiful piece! Did you design it? You could sell those all day if anyone was buying anything. :)

No, I downloaded it from www.thingiverse.com there people upload objects they create for free download.

The things I model is usually less organic and more useful things I need in my craZy builds.. LoL

That's really all you need it for, yes?

Haha, maybe... ;)

I actually built a lamp with one of these clamps so I might put it in use for another such piece, they are also useful when trying out new craZy ideas for solutions I get in my head... they are quite a lot though so if 1 of 10 get to that state I'm happy.

Do you got any summer solstice celebrations in the US?

i remember celebrating summer solstice when i was in the uk...we went to stonehenge and it was a crazy night..
we dont have that here unfortunately, too many years of vatican domination, celebrating summer solstice would be heretic lol
cool stuff you are printing, that must be a chihuahua
ciao crazys, hope you have a nice sunday

That would be so cool to look at the solstice in such way, they were very smart even at that time neanderthals...

Religion always tries to find other explanations to science and how nature works, people get mislead but I guess understanding natures complex processes isn't for everybody either so fortunately they get something they can understand. :)

Yeah its a Chiwawa as we say here, she is a wonderful Chiwawa loving person. :)

Hope you are having a lazy Sunday as well Mumps, how is the grow progressing killed off any plant yet? :laughtwo:

Nope! I mean, not officially. I guess some heretics or wiccans or something :).

So funny and strange at the same time with our different celebrations, we imported a few from yours the past years among Halloween and Black Friday... Guess its more the retailers wanting to put more garbage in our bags we don't necessarily need just to make more money.

Would be cool if you started to celebrate midsummer on your street next year when hopefully pandemic is settled, maybe I will arrive with the strawberry cake then. ;)

Hope you are having a lazy Sunday as well Mumps, how is the grow progressing killed off any plant yet? :laughtwo:

not lazy at all unfortunately...i just finished setting my tent, now i can keep the window open finally...problem is i dont know if the smell is still there and i dont know who to ask
before that i did some lst with my new plants..started with six and now i have three...maybe get rid of another one because they are already huge...the auto daiquiri lime is gigantic and she just started flowering..im scared of how big she could turn.
and before that i watered two plants...watering schedule for my five autos is killing me.
anyway plants are doing good...they just need to end fast cause i need to flip my photos asap!
and next time ill defitelly follow you suggestion to grow in winter...i probably shouldnt have started the new grow.
what i will harvest from the five autos will be more than enough...and i split half half with a friend...hes running an outdoor grow with 4 photos, think we are more than good, if everything turns out ok of course.

How was yours Cosmos?
Well, nothing much happened, but I had a nice and quiet day - broke out a taster of the Northern Lights to shake it up a little :)

On Tuesday it's Norwegian Solstice. The old Solstice celebration was taken over by the church back in the day, celebrating John the Baptist's birth, and now it's a fairly dull affair. Even though the day was also adopted by Christian tradition in Sweden, their celebration is on another level - we just watch in awe... it's mystical and wild... it's the subject of several movies... :D

problem is i dont know if the smell is still there and i dont know who to ask

It is, Cannabis plants smell and def if in flower there is no need to ask anyone it will just raise more suspicion of what you are doing. Get a big filter and a powerful fan those small ones are just for one plant maybe...

watering schedule for my five autos is killing me.

Yeah I've been there, got the Autopot system for them to drink as much as they want. Other problems with those systems though and that is constant cleaning schedule on everything from tank to hoses and trays. But there is no worries in leaving for a few days during even hot summer days.

they just need to end fast cause i need to flip my photos asap!

Another rookie mistake.... never run autos and flowering photos under same lights, autos only get 50-60% of the light they need if running flower cycle on the photos (12/12).

everything turns out ok

I think it will also but you need to slow down some Mumps and reflect on everything before proceeding and taking it to the next level. You are keen on getting going I know but if one doesn't know whats gone wrong in the past you never can advance... Get the smell under control first and then scale up from there if there isn't safe to grow you shouldn't grow, I'm guessing the penalties in Pope country is more severe than here in Criminal Paradise...

Keep it up Mumps you are getting there!

Well, nothing much happened, but I had a nice and quiet day - broke out a taster of the Northern Lights to shake it up a little :)

Nice to break in a taster on a newly grown strain, was she up in the sky like NL is suppose to be?

On Tuesday it's Norwegian Solstice. The old Solstice celebration was taken over by the church back in the day, celebrating John the Baptist's birth, and now it's a fairly dull affair. Even though the day was also adopted by Christian tradition in Sweden, their celebration is on another level - we just watch in awe... it's mystical and wild... it's the subject of several movies... :D

Had no idea your country had its own Solstice day... but I guess there are more different things between our countries. Always held Norway and even Denmark higher than Sweden... the Finnish are too strange, too Russian but they do got lots of alluvial Gold... :laughtwo:

Nice to break in a taster on a newly grown strain, was she up in the sky like NL is suppose to be?
Yes, I think it was - as in very relaxing. Possibly an ideal strain before bedtime. I'm going to do some more tasting later today - geee... I may even be forced to compare and contrast a few strains to better place the NL :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom