Lost In The Fog

Haha. I'm missing it more and more. I'm thinking of it all the time. Got to get that valuation on the apartment so I can get down to business again. :)

And in the same time moving my X out of here. Then the real growup is on the way. ;)
Just rent a house... Been in mine 5 years already looking at new ones lol

Just rent a house... Been in mine 5 years already looking at new ones lol

Can't afford a decent house here. If you are going to rent here it can go up over 1000$ a month. Now my rent is round 600$ and this is only a two bedroom, two walk in closets...

The plan is to take over my parents house in the near future for a more decent price.

Can't afford a decent house here. If you are going to rent here it can go up over 1000$ a month. Now my rent is round 600$ and this is only a two bedroom, two walk in closets...

The plan is to take over my parents house in the near future for a more decent price.
600$ here gets you a 1 bedroom 1 bath government assistance 515 square foot apartment lol

600$ here gets you a 1 bedroom 1 bath government assistance 515 square foot apartment lol
I had a pretty swank deal at my previous house. We paid $1100 a month for a 4 bedroom double wide on 12 acres with a second 3 bedroom double wide that we subletted to my in-laws. Tons of privacy!

We just finally got to a place where we could buy a new home, so we did. Finding decent rentals is getting real hard now-a-days down here.
:passitleft:

I had a pretty swank deal at my previous house. We paid $1100 a month for a 4 bedroom double wide on 12 acres with a second 3 bedroom double wide that we subletted to my in-laws. Tons of privacy!

We just finally got to a place where we could buy a new home, so we did. Finding decent rentals is getting real hard now-a-days down here.
:passitleft:
I feel ya. Every now and again you run. Into those gems that you can't pass up.

It's going to get worse I think. The development in prices a few years now is not been healthy... and now you almost get robbed filling up the car or going for groceries, if u got some mind in what you put in your self. :)
Just to tell you how entitled I am, was filling up my wives car today and left before it was full, the gas pump was taking sooooo damn long I got fed up and left at 3/4 tank haha

Just to tell you how entitled I am, was filling up my wives car today and left before it was full, the gas pump was taking sooooo damn long I got fed up and left at 3/4 tank haha
:rofl:

Looked at those water cool tubes also. But you remove some of the power in the process by the light having to go through water and double glass right?

Decent glass is something like a 9% hit (per glass). And the water will attenuate slightly, but that's a little complicated for me (different wavelengths penetrate water to different depths, there might be some slight color shift, and IDFK, lol).

I can't remember if the Fresca Sol products use glass or some sort of clear plastic.

But he could have over lite the footprint with minimal heat in the flower room, But I see no trouble if a person 'could' run 2 1000 watter HPS in a 4X8 tent?

I wouldn't think so, either. 2,000 watts with a 32 ft.² area is only 62.5 watts/ft.². I'd want more for some landrace sativas (but I always ran out of bud before I managed to run out of "want," so you'll have that ;) ).

No idea what I'm talking about, but would it be more efficient to use a coolant instead of water?

Only if you fear that your water is in danger of boiling if you don't (IMHO). Antifreeze isn't nearly as efficient at transferring heat as water is. I could be wrong, of course.

Wow, I've slipped behind on this thread. I'll have to continue catching up over the next few days.

Great @TorturedSoul :)

I have some concern about the epoxi. On the first block I glued the epoxi is starting to come loose from the brass plate. It's just affected the epoxi that was pushed in to the block. Not between the acrylic discs, yet anyway. Tightened the blocks with bolts now. It can be the result of bad epoxi. Don't know how old that was. It was really hard to get out of the tube. Well time will tell. Not going live on them for a while yet...

Maybe aught to change the name of my journal to Tales from the dumpster.

Made a find today that could be very useful. Electronic thermostats, found two of them and they both work. Had a little trouble finding the right type of termistor for it but I had two! :) Can use them to control the peltier elements on and off. Read some on controlling them and that seems more easy said than done. So I'm focusing on a good driver with current limiter for them instead of PID regulation.

Running the block that shows signs of bad epoxy welding with pump now for a few days to see if it starts to leak. Manage to fix the pump for it's leaking as well. Seems god for the moment. :)

Found this on Aliexpress yesterday. It would be real nice to have a ready kit to go live with. The price seams fare. But haven't checked what a 12V driver that deliver 35A(!) costs...... I'm sure I won't have to run all six elements but it would be real cool then. ;)

Have a green one! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom