Lost In The Fog

:D:D:D

Come camping next year! I know P will come:)
Yuuuup!

I'll show up, smoke a blunt, and tell ya about that time I threw a football over that mountain.
uncle_rico_2.jpg

It's on like Donkey Kong! Can't threaten me with a good time, I love to party!
:passitleft:

:D:D:D

Come camping next year! I know P will come:)

Id love to do that. I hope I can raise enough money for such a trip. :eek:

Yuuuup!

I'll show up, smoke a blunt, and tell ya about that time I threw a football over that mountain.

you better show up at the airport with that blunt and a leaf blower after that flight. Wounder how my neck and back would feel after such a trip. :)

Now I have epoxy welded the leaking hole. Hope it will hold. Plan B is to make a new one if it doesn't hold. Got a forth brass disc.

Figured out that the cheapest and smartest way to drive the current hungry Peltiers is with ATX PSUs. They hold lots of 12v power. If running the Peltiers at 12V, 16V is max. The max power is 240W. They draw 240/12=20A. Think I have some old PSUs laying some where that would match that.

Also have an air cooler for that old pc water cooling kit. So if I run the hot water from the pucks/blocks through that first and bring down the temps some before it enters the peltier heat exchange. God dam I'm pumped for this build. :)

The peltiers wont arrive for two weeks. :rolleyes:

The plan is to take over my parents house in the near future for a more decent price.
This is about when I found you...preparing for patricide!
We just finally got to a place where we could buy a new home, so we did...
...to get away from the MIL!
Yuuuup!
If you're driving that next summer pick me up! I'll meet you in Vegas on the way north.

Goood Moooorning Saturday!

Ordered some fittings, hose and coolant yesterday. Found a coolant that's nearly non electric conductive and UV-green, hope that's going to look cool in the blocks and hoses. I have made up my mind to try these push-in hoses this first time running before I start using regular pipes and fittings.

I'm going up to my parents today and bringing back a small peltier element I got there, for a test run with it. So stay tuned for that!

Back
Top Bottom