Lost In The Fog

It will be interesting to see how much cooling it all works out to be. Do you happen to know what those pucks normally run at?

Yeah, I'm pretty pumped to find out as well. No I have no idea what the temps ON the pucks ware before this project but I can find out. Bought an IR thermometer a few days ago. But I don't know how precise it is, my guess is not so precise as I would like it to be. But it will give a hint anyway.

The goal of this is to get the ambient temp down in the tent and in the process maybe make the puck hold a while longer than anticipated. Hopefully I will be able to run a perpetual grow year round regardless of the extreme weather. :)

A politician here in sweden said the other day he was pro legalization and that's just his personal opinion. The other parties demands his resignation... this is how pathetic the situation is here. o_O
Crazy! Closed-minded knuckleheads!

:passitleft:

Yes, I hope they come to their senses but that's not likely. :passitleft:
I'm in TX... lol
I get it. We're wedged right between the Bible Belt and Rich Conservative oil tycoons. Cannabis reform moves at a snail's pace in government here...

I'm in TX... lol
I get it. We're wedged right between the Bible Belt and Rich Conservative oil tycoons. Cannabis reform moves at a snail's pace in government here...
It will be one of the last states to legalize, just out of stubbornness. But this democrat running for Senate Beto orourke is interesting....

It will be one of the last states to legalize, just out of stubbornness. But this democrat running for Senate Beto orourke is interesting....
I see them signs everywhere lately. Kinda surprised me out where I live. People out here don't generally advertise any connection to the "Demon-crat party" .

Hope to see something happen next year... if not, I bet it will be legalized federally before congress even meets again down here

I see them signs everywhere lately. Kinda surprised me out where I live. People out here don't generally advertise any connection to the "Demon-crat party" .

Hope to see something happen next year... if not, I bet it will be legalized federally before congress even meets again down here
It's so crazy how humans condemn other humans who don't agree with their views, and I see it all the time too.

Even if something was to happen federally I could totally see Texas keeping it illegal statewide. Believe the governor has gone on record vehemently opposing legal cannabis.

It's so crazy how humans condemn other humans who don't agree with their views, and I see it all the time too.

Even if something was to happen federally I could totally see Texas keeping it illegal statewide. Believe the governor has gone on record vehemently opposing legal cannabis.
Or restricting the shit outta it. Like, oils only, or max THC... You would think all that "oil money" down here would be seeing $$$ from legalization and rethink their futures since they're pumping everything dry. Gonna run out of " TX Tea" eventually. Gotta find a new cash cow... why not cannabis?

Yeah right.... I'm dreaming now

Or restricting the shit outta it. Like, oils only, or max THC... You would think all that "oil money" down here would be seeing $$$ from legalization and rethink their futures since they're pumping everything dry. Gonna run out of " TX Tea" eventually. Gotta find a new cash cow... why not cannabis?

Yeah right.... I'm dreaming now
I think one of the things that will hold TX back is they don't necessarily need the $$ from legal cannabis. Even when the recession hit it really didn't affect tx much, cities were still growing at an alarming rate.

We have lived under these circumstances our hole life, I wounder how it would be to live under decriminalization... The world love minorities today so why shouldn't we be allowed freedom. :)

I was joking with my buddy the other day about this huge warehouse we were working on. Like a 10, 000 sq. ft monster.... and how I would lease something like that to grow in, when it's finally legal. Financially feasible too.... my life would be in for serious changes when they open those floodgates. LoL

I'll be waiting.....
:reading420magazine:

I was joking with my buddy the other day about this huge warehouse we were working on. Like a 10, 000 sq. ft monster.... and how I would lease something like that to grow in, when it's finally legal. Financially feasible too.... my life would be in for serious changes when they open those floodgates. LoL

I'll be waiting.....
:reading420magazine:

I'm have those same dreams. Wish them to come true but I doubt I will live during that time it will seize being illegal, over here anyway.... :rolleyes:

I'm have those same dreams. Wish them to come true but I doubt I will live during that time it will seize being illegal, over here anyway.... :rolleyes:
If I ever make that dream come true, I'll have ya down for a visit. LoL

Dreaming! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom