Low Budget Soil Grow Indoors - Closet Grow

Also add some nutes.I Stop use nutes at six weeks thinking they would be done at 8 weeks??lol, noob thinking???After I feed, two days later I can smell them more, then when I stopped at 6 weeks, plants also got really yellow, but I see them greening up

Your girls really are pulling through, and looking oh so good!! I just got caught up on your whole journal. I love how you got awesome buds on a budget and not having tons of experience. As Im broke and new to growing MMJ myself lol. But anyways, i cant wait to see em finish up. Have you started to think of a guestimate on what you might pull? :Namaste:

Your girls really are pulling through, and looking oh so good!! I just got caught up on your whole journal. I love how you got awesome buds on a budget and not having tons of experience. As Im broke and new to growing MMJ myself lol. But anyways, i cant wait to see em finish up. Have you started to think of a guestimate on what you might pull? :Namaste:
8 zips?Will see.I'm just glad I was able to pull this off.Thanks to this forum, and family.Hope to get twice the bud next grow with my 2 600w lights:thanks:

well been smoking this bud from day one, and now, this is FIRER!No joke.Love the taste, smell, looks, and dense bud.Weed Songs: Sizzla - Smoke the Marijuana - YouTube

Picture_3691.jpg
Picture_3711.jpg
Picture_3722.jpg
Picture_3701.jpg
Picture_3732.jpg

Back
Top Bottom