Low Watts - High Yield - Let's Smash the 1 GPW Benchmark Together

Hi folks,

The remaining plants on table 1 have been chopped. I ask all of you to join me in a moment of silence for 50 dead soldiers.

50_dead_soldiers_1.JPG
50_dead_soldiers_2.JPG
soldiers_hand.JPG
dryline_2.JPG
dryline_1.JPG

Table 1 will be filled with clonex dipped babies on approx the 26th. This will be my first full table of clonex dipped clones which will be harvested during the last week of April. This run will also be grown under a new Raptor hood as I should have it by Monday. This table is the table where I will start logging harvest data.

I'm also expecting Critical Mass to show up any day now. I hope all is well in your world.

Good Growing

One question if you don't mind so many smart growers here. My mother plant wilts everytime I water her for about an hour or so then looks great she was in a 1/2 gallon pot transplant into a 3gallon pot 20 days ago I've only had to water twice runs about ten days between I use a soil less medium with perlite vermiculite wormcasting and a few other things any ideas or I i just not worry since she cones back after about two hours thanks in advance.

One question if you don't mind so many smart growers here. My mother plant wilts everytime I water her for about an hour or so then looks great she was in a 1/2 gallon pot transplant into a 3gallon pot 20 days ago I've only had to water twice runs about ten days between I use a soil less medium with perlite vermiculite wormcasting and a few other things any ideas or I i just not worry since she cones back after about two hours thanks in advance.

What are you watering with, tap water, RO, nutes? And what is the temperature of the water?

I'm on a well so I have to buy water until I can get a ro unit it happen with both phed clean water and with nutes this was my first water with nutes since transplant water tem is 70 ph about 6.2 ppm was 600 using up the last of my an nutes ordering bpn today

I'm on a well so I have to buy water until I can get a ro unit it happen with both phed clean water and with nutes this was my first water with nutes since transplant water tem is 70 ph about 6.2 ppm was 600 using up the last of my an nutes ordering bpn today

Try this watering tip link.

Hi folks,

The remaining plants on table 1 have been chopped. I ask all of you to join me in a moment of silence for 50 dead soldiers.

Snip...

Good Growing

Beautiful!

It's like you're growing old school Thai stick, but without the stick or the twine ;)

Do you wet weigh? What's the table 1 wattage ?

This is a great show you're putting on ;)

Hello 420fied. I first learned of the hempy bucket/grow style from this site and the 420mag community, namely a fella Docbud. You sir have taken the bucket to a whole new stratosphere!!! :bravo: I was somewhat active on the site a couple years back and learned everything I know about our beloved plant from the grow love that's spread to the knowledge paid forward by growers such as yourself and the aforementioned.(there are quite a few others that let me pick their brain....but I won't hijack your thread with shout outs.."could've sworn I saw propa gator round here somewhere..lol) Anywho, I dug thru my old email account to find my login to say Thank You & Respect Due for the grow love you share.

For some reason the rest of my post didn't "post". I too will be journaling my next grow going the two liter route!!!! As I do and will seek your expert-ease.. You have brought me from behind the curtain..lol. So my first question is, ok if post pictures of my grow space or just get the actual dimensions of the trays i will be filling up with 2ltrs I will be using under the two 1k hps here or in a pm? I've read all of your journals and have yet to come up with the proper equation to take full advantage of my lights,footprint,and grow space with in this case will be two trays in side of a 5x10 tent.

Beautiful!

It's like you're growing old school Thai stick, but without the stick or the twine ;)

Do you wet weigh? What's the table 1 wattage ?

This is a great show you're putting on ;)

Hi Soniq,

I don't wet weigh. There were 600 watts over those plants but at one point there were more plants on the table which were already harvested. I will get a GPW# off of the March table but those clones were not dipped in clonex. The April table will give me my first real baseline to go off of. Thank you for the kind words. You feedback is always valued and appreciated in my journals.

Hello 420fied. I first learned of the hempy bucket/grow style from this site and the 420mag community, namely a fella Docbud. You sir have taken the bucket to a whole new stratosphere!!! :bravo: I was somewhat active on the site a couple years back and learned everything I know about our beloved plant from the grow love that's spread to the knowledge paid forward by growers such as yourself and the aforementioned.(there are quite a few others that let me pick their brain....but I won't hijack your thread with shout outs.."could've sworn I saw propa gator round here somewhere..lol) Anywho, I dug thru my old email account to find my login to say Thank You & Respect Due for the grow love you share.

For some reason the rest of my post didn't "post". I too will be journaling my next grow going the two liter route!!!! As I do and will seek your expert-ease.. You have brought me from behind the curtain..lol. So my first question is, ok if post pictures of my grow space or just get the actual dimensions of the trays i will be filling up with 2ltrs I will be using under the two 1k hps here or in a pm? I've read all of your journals and have yet to come up with the proper equation to take full advantage of my lights,footprint,and grow space with in this case will be two trays in side of a 5x10 tent.

Hi Caneye,

I'm glad you've decided to come out of the shadows and join the party. The best advice I can give is for you to start a grow journal. That will act as a hub and you'll be able to solicit the advice of experienced growers by inviting them to your journal to have a look. That way, you'll be able to figure out (with help from others) what is the most efficient setup for your garden. I appreciate your kind words and hope that you'll continue to stop by.

420fied :rocker: as Eddie VanHalen is a guitar master, you are true grow master, Can't wait for the total at the end

420fied :rocker: as Eddie VanHalen is a guitar master, you are true grow master, Can't wait for the total at the end

Much appreciated, Chop. I'll start tracking harvest data with April's pull and then I'll dial it in from there. I plan on running this journal for the entire year of 2013. During that time, I'll make 9 full table pulls so they'll be plenty of action. I hope you'll stop back by.

Good Growing

Back
Top Bottom