Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

I had mites on my last 4 plants and they were hard to tell with my 30x. The eggs look like trichs underneath and don't wash the fuchcjdjehei off! I turned all my trim into BHO because when I louped my bubble bag trim I saw pieces of mites all into the 5th bag. Unfortunately I still have a slight problem and will be doing the same on this rotations until all eggs are no longer visible.

Lol thanks for that I had saw a trichome on the bottom and thought I was a super grower!!!!! That statement leaves no Room for interpretation lol. Then with the f heat and low Rh(my watererer didn't know how to increase it)
I'm so happy I took this trip and did not flip when first planned! I needed to see this outbreak and f it right up! Death to them all!!!!

I’d say it’s mites I had those times a million last year if you see yellow spotting on leaves usually lowers show first I’ve noticed .

I neem oil hard underneath those fans and on main stacks best I can. Every 3-5 days re apply . Or horsetail is suppose to act as foilar spray too

But I bought Scott’s bug b gone for extra safety figure now better time athen once flowers are established.

I know the fear too well. I noticed my blue dream had first signs and most signs of yellow spots so wondering if this strain is just more prone to pest then the others . Also keeping eye for mold( pm)

Indoor controlled no pest lol sanitized is key.

Yeah... keeping clean when going to the indoor tent/room... I'd be surprised how easy it is to pick up those out around now. And with the temps that everyone seems to be getting higher outdoors you'll see more of those burgers outside, looking to hitch a ride.

Awe thanks @Itibitiguy @newty and hey @Kingjoe83 what are we mixing neem at now? Did I see 4 1/2 tablespoons per gallon? Like 18ml/liter? I'll hit the safers first.

Iti, I feel like noone wants to stop in cause there's constant trouble. Like the sadness journal. Haha.
Lights come on in a few hours so I'll hit now and wait for it to dry before light. Positivity in the air though we're going to flower anyway!!

I'll have to reread or ask Stanks or Guy how to constantly battle these for long term prep. Looks like I got the herps of the growroom.

Safers here we go!

Howdy Folks,

Here's the good news!!!!!

Finally finally finally ordered June 28-recieved Aug 7....seedsman, plan to wait.
IMG_20180807_153020.jpg
The Hindu Kush is here and Canadid. And f did I get a lot of Chem toffee seeds lol. Northern soul and moma mia as freebies and they threw in a banana Sativa!!!!!! Thank you seedsman!
The CBD train in the station. Chem toffee to be high THC&CBD so I hope I found my lights out med with a lovely toffee flavaflav!

Yupdate
I got snippy and loved it!

0.77ec or 520ppm.
RO water,
AN GBM to 400ppm 1ml/l &
GH calimagic to 550ppm 0.82ec.
PH 6
temp 93-74
rh 40-55
first safers spray for mites emptied room and bleached everything vacuumed here we go.

Put clones into the rootinem on the rocks with that
enzyme komplete 0.5ml/4l.
And GH rapid starts 1/4ml/l.
Happy with the trim but Cali O and CaliBayD don't really like to be trimed. The expertseeds GGL were f sticky to trim lol. I loved it! They smell fuely I think or something weird like that. I haven't smoked this strain ever. So super super stoked, growing is so so rewarding!!!!!
IMG_20180808_204607.jpgIMG_20180808_204604.jpg
IMG_20180808_204600.jpg
IMG_20180808_163217.jpg
IMG_20180808_162420.jpg

O for rootenim I will add same enzyme komplete 0.5ml every 3 days till roots come. When I was getting first roots I was doing that then I got lazy and they were slow to throw roots or didn't at all. Also, slime happened when I stopped adding it. Let's see if we can get all rooted in 14!

cheers crew!
i will put into full dark Saturday and start 12/12 Monday!!!! So so so excited I love the way things are looking! Thank you for the help.

It's getting hard to read all the journals that have recently acquired bugs in their grows. I may have to go into hiding so I don't end up catching the trend as well! Good luck fighting the critters. Looks like you found them pretty early.

I'd neem twice daily for 3 days straight. Just crank the lights down

:cool: Glad to see you got your candida.
Hi! Yes I'm working at it! I'm currently trying to flower a pile of cropking, next up is a bunch of strawberry and glues, then Canadia!!! My first CBD toffee also for sleeping. Trying dispensers MJs I tried a few and the results for me were 1. FOOD 2. SLEEP
Looks like you found them pretty early.
I sure hope so! I feel like a hypocondriac. There is always a problem up in here.
Thanks Ace! Did you notice any Quads!!!!!
I suspect the promixhp shipment was tainted. I get no clones or visit other grows. I will try prewash Promixhp with my enzyme cleaner prior to pot fill.
Seems Bugs are like STIs....noone knows where they came from!
I'd neem twice daily for 3 days straight. Just crank the lights down
Dabs! Hey bud how's the heat th@t f moose must be struggling!

Ok three days straight then the every 3-4 days later again? The safers is not seeming to give them any adverse effects so let's do it!
Lol I get a tip and want more. Sorry bud. They will get the safers today. And tomorrow. Then they will go to dark and start up Monday 12/12!!

Woohoo flipping time! Yeah you want to spray daily for 3 days then at flip you can still hit them every day for other day until true flowering. Lots of air movement. Lots and theyll kick rocks

Thanks Dabs yea time to flower. :high-five:sorry everyone for pretending I knew how to water plants. Lol maybe now we will see some of the strains characteristics. :rofl:
And a fan in every corner. Two days ago I cleared a lot of leaf so there is mucho air flow!

Ok I didn't know about the he every day hit i like your method better.

I am complete my first prewash enzyme komplete of soil pre transplant. so if no more crawlys appear, I will narrow down the incoming mite population to medium.

So hot it will be good to turn lights off for a few days too.
Hot "sweass" to everyone lol

Back
Top Bottom