Lucky's First Home Grown Bag Seed

Re: Lucky's first home grown bagseed

Pics from the opposite side from tonight. Lots of new growth. Going to try out the molasses tonight when I water.

photo-331.JPG

Except for my current grow, all my others were indica-dominant. I really like the high I get from sativa strains, but they typically grow so big and take so long to mature. I did a fair bit of research and found a strain that was created to mature quickly and be a reasonable size. That's the one I'm growing now.

Looking amazingly better. I'm off to train a few clients I'll post pics when I return! I'll be back...

Hey Lucky,

She's looking real good. Pretty soon you won't even be able to see the burnt part. These plants are good at filling in blank or empty places.

Sativa plants usually have long thin leaves, but that probably won't show up until she gets older.

What up!? She's looking good. Soil was still moist yesterday so I didn't water.

She just got fed some 20-20-20 fert and molasses this morning. Will post pics later today after she had some time to grow a little more...

She would really be looking good if I hadn't burnt half of it off! Still a little upset about that oh well. Lesson learned..

A couple things I was thinking about.

1. Switching to 12/12 this weekend. Obviously to determine the sex of this plant. If Female switch back to 24/0 to veg and let grow out so that clones can be taken.

2. Keep the grow going as is. Keep veging her out until she's large enough to take clones. Then switch to 12/12 to see sex of plant. If it's female I'd already have clones ready to go.

Both seem like they could be done but would would be the best way to go about it?

Back
Top Bottom