Mars Hydro Grow Journal TS3000: Chef's New 4x4

Hey @ChefDGreen, Nice light for that lovely big space :high-five: I'm in
Hey there GG, welcome to my corner. I’m quite excited to see the quality of buds this light will produce.. and all that extra space, it’s like a dream!
Congrats on the light Chef, it should grow you some amazing bud :). Thanks for the invite
thanks Celt! We’ll see what I can do with it! And absolutely, glad to have you here

Thanks Otter! Glad I could bring the fire and keep it interesting. Everything was sunk this morning except for the Chemdog. If it’s still floating when I get home I may be replacing it.

Congrats on the new light, Chef, and the entire set-up. So fresh and so clean! :Rasta:

Seed picks are awesome!

(I've been using the @Mars Hydro TS-1000 in my 2x2 and it's a beast in that space!)

I'll be here, cheering from the nosebleed section!

Congrats on the new light, Chef, and the entire set-up. So fresh and so clean! :Rasta:

Seed picks are awesome!

(I've been using the @Mars Hydro TS-1000 in my 2x2 and it's a beast in that space!)

I'll be here, cheering from the nosebleed section!
Thanks for coming GDB, I’ve got a few minor pieces i need to complete the 4x4, like an inline booster fan for intake and probably a tower fan for inside the tent, but those things aren’t completely necessary yet.

thank you on the seed picks! Everyone did well by me and voted for some awesome genetics.

This space should provide me with my best crops yet... and I wasn’t doing too bad in that tiny 3x3

Pics or it didn't happen!

I've had floaters split and sprout...just sayin'. :)
Oh I haven’t ruled her out yet, I’m thinking it’s just taking it’s time getting saturated because it’s easily 2-3x the size of the other seeds, possibly 4-5x. Biggest cannabis seed I’ve ever seen, almost doesn’t even look like cannabis (but it is).

Oh I haven’t ruled her out yet, I’m thinking it’s just taking it’s time getting saturated because it’s easily 2-3x the size of the other seeds, possibly 4-5x. Biggest cannabis seed I’ve ever seen, almost doesn’t even look like cannabis (but it is).
Did the size have anything to do with why you dropped it? :laughtwo:

Actually no! It was you all here on 420mag that decided I need to grow it out!
Whenever I get a multi-pack of the same strain I always drop the biggest one first! Can't help it. :Rasta:

that’s just good sense there. I do the same. To be honest this chemdog is a bag seed from a very trusted source.. so it’ll be interesting if it resembles true chemdog.. we’ll know if it’s really loud

Back
Top Bottom