Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

What light would you recommend for a new grower on a tight budget, in a 2' x 4' x 7' tent? The tent came with a Mars 600W light but I've been told its too small for the tent :-(
I'm in Canada if that makes a difference.
Hi Knifemaker420, thank you for reaching out!
As you already have the Mars 600, which is around 240w, you only will need another light which wattage will be around 100, so that you have around 42w/sft and will have better grow result. I recommend you to check out our ECO 300, add another one, this light is not expensive. and during the 4.20 sales, you can also get a special gift from us as well. :)

Thanks @SmokeSara
StaySharp
*edit*
Was just looking at your website and the SP-250 looks like ot will be perfect for my tent. I'm going to save up a bit and get one of those.
Thanks again :)
Hi Knifemaker, thank you for the interesting. I am sure the SP-250 won't let you down. :Rasta:

Anyone also noticed the comments on the SP-250, cannot believe already have so many. If this light cannot work great, I don't think ppl will leave such long comments, :D

Anyone also noticed the comments on the SP-250, cannot believe already have so many. If this light cannot work great, I don't think ppl will leave such long comments, :D

You know I'm happy with em!
:high-five:
Last week:

Yesterday:
2019-04-17-06-32-03.jpg

My plants have been on auto-pilot since I switched.
:bravo:

...just got started with a preliminary lil' grow while I wait for warmer weather...hopefully I can get these gals out in my shed and under the ts1000's in a few weeks...

...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Is it still cold there? Hopefully weather turn warm soon. But not too hot,. :circle-of-love: Hope to see them growing big soon.

Why Mars COB is a great light?
- Cree COB CXB 3590 + Cree and Osram normal chips = high quality chips, less heat, brighter, putting out more light while use less wattage
- Meanwell driver - longer lifespan, wattage adjustable
- Full spectrum designed for both veg and bloom stage;
- No fan design, no noise; No need to worry about neighbors. :D
- Whole body aluminum, cool to touch; Saving a lot on cooling system as well
- Now biggest promotion ever: Normal price 239.99USD, now 199.99USD, you can still use coupon code: MarsHydro to make it 20% off in total! :cheer:

Happy weekend and happy Easter in advance everyone, & don't forget the Mars Hydro 4.20 promotions during the weekend. :circle-of-love: Have a great one!

Happy Easter and 420 sara thanks for helping us try to get best deals and best lights !

Much love from Canada

Back
Top Bottom