Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

So the last pix of the Crown Royale and Blue Cookies before I harvested them at 8 weeks and 5 days from flip, my best production yet! Now the Blueberries have moved under the Mars!

Beautiful!!! What height is best for the tsl 2000 during flower?Start and final height? Mine is 15" from closest top. Thanks so much, lovely buds!! Heres mine day 56, day 16 since flip, day 4 or 5 since i noticed pistils.

I have been going with 16-18 inches with my TSW 2000, so I would say you are right on the money at 15 inches and keep it that distance away as they stretch!

Beautiful!!! What height is best for the tsl 2000 during flower?Start and final height? Mine is 15" from closest top. Thanks so much, lovely buds!! Heres mine day 56, day 16 since flip, day 4 or 5 since i noticed pistils.
@SmokeSara @Old Salt
20200207_221436.jpg
20200207_221401.jpg
20200207_221217.jpg
20200207_221148.jpg
20200207_221143.jpg
20200207_221029.jpg
We recommend that the hanging height at the flowering stage is 12 ’’-18 ’', you can adjust it according to your needs

Today I would like to share with you the hanging height of our LED lights again. Some new growers using LEDs are not very clear.

Our recommended hanging height is

Seedling: 30'' Germination: 24''-30'' Veg: 18''-24'' Flower: 12''-18''

I suggest to adjust the height slowly. If you suddenly lower the light to 12 ’’, I ’m worried that the plants will be burned easily. Give plants a process of adaptation:p

Yes they definately would! I went from 33-24-18 and now at 15" and each time stressed the plants like you said, i shall go slow!!:)
You did a good job, keep it up, you can try to see if your plants can accept the height of 12 ’’, then the intensity of the light will be greater at that time :Rasta:

Thanks:) I have green thumbs! I will let the plants grow into it most likely but i just dont wanna stress em any more:lot-o-toke:. I shall post updates if i do on my journal:)
Also welcome to post your update in my thread:welcome:

Due to the virus, some of our orders that need to be shipped from the Chinese factory cannot be sent out at present because the courier companies are not at work. Please wait patiently, we are also waiting for the notice from the government before we can return to work

We have warehouses in the United States, Canada, Australia, Russia, Germany and the United Kingdom, so if you are in these places, don't worry, as long as you place an order on our official website, we will ship to you within 24 hours. Although we cannot return to work in the office, we can work anywhere as long as there is an internet connection :)

I prefer the tsl coverage by what ive seen but would be Nice to have IR, Far red, and uv ! :) i know that your planning on it or have them already but thays just my opinion!!:) and tsl in 450w!

TS already has IR, don't you find it? We are indeed considering adding more red light and UV to TS, SP has already done so. As for the 450w TSL, why not expect a bigger SP? :p

Hope you get your government clearance soon.
I also hope that, the internet at home is very bad, probably because too many people stay at home and use the internet.:(

Back
Top Bottom