Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

yes I do agree but however, I just found this forum after my purchase and went solely on what was on the website..no biggie really just wish I would've known.

yes I do agree but however, I just found this forum after my purchase and went solely on what was on the website..no biggie really just wish I would've known.

I know what ya mean. I ordered seeds from attitude, and the tracking number didn't show on the Royal mail for 8 days. Frustrating when you have to wait unexpectedly. I'm ready, where's my stuff.....

Yeah I had that happen to me as well...its really not an issue as I'm up and running already.
The lights look great and I'm sure it will be worth the extra wait time

we do not have green led in our light, maybe the mixed color makes you have some illusion.please take a picture to show me, I will know if that is right. thank you.
Hi Sara...I got the 193x3 reflector but only see red, blue, ir and green leds. Specs say red, blues. ir and white.

I'm not complaining because it is what it is . I just feel mislead by what website states. In stock US

Dear Rtoddb72,yes, we have lights stock in USA, but we have problem with customs clearence this time, so they are still at customs. but I were told it will pass soon. next week will arrive for sure.

they just want us to pay more taxes, if we pay them more, everything will be fine.we have provide new data, now we are waiting how much we need to pay, but it seems they will let our product pass first, then send us bill.:tokin:
Would customs inspections been affected by the fed government shutdown?

Yeh made it at last..what a brilliant read and so much info for a newbie like me :popcorn:: we'll I bought a mars 2 400w about a month ago and have 6 cheese on the go (11 days veg) I'm impressed with the light+company so far, I bought the light 1st after reading BID's journal,then found this thread after, there's quite a few ppl with these lights now and were all hoping for a real success ! I for 1 will be keeping a close eye on this and other led journals( need all the info i can get!) Good growing all and let's see more pics. :goodjob:

Mars2 80x5 somewhere between 7-8 weeks.

100_0055.JPG

My plan has always been to dasiy chain up to 4 maybe more of the 400 watt mars2 80x5watt so I have an adjustable footprint and or use in pairs in different tent sizes just seems more versatile and if a light goes out there's redundancy and they are inexpensive, the 80x5watt has plenty of penetration ,that's my idea vs buying different lights to fit a certain space, that space could change and with a changeable footprint it won't matter his my 2 cents:thumb: I love my TopLeD :love:

Just got my 1200s today. No shipping problems and they all fire up and work just great.

Man are they bright. I made the mistake of glancing at one and it hurt my eyes. They aren't kidding when they say dont look at them.

Any suggestion for a proper pair of sunglasses?

i got these, but i wear glasses so needed something that fit over glasses Neiko 53849A Flip-Up Style, ANSI Approved Comfort-Fit Welding and Torch Safety Goggles - Amazon.com

1667093419643.png

These look better if do not wear glasses, Hobart 770726 Shade 5, Mirrored Lens Safety Glasses - Amazon.com

1667093435758.png

Did you have the effect where everything appears to have a green hue for a while after looking at light?

Did you have the effect where everything appears to have a green hue for a while after looking at light?

I had like black spots and blotches over my vision for like 20 minutes. Cant be good for my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom