Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi Nngg,

if you want me to choose from 6 1200w or 4 1600w, I prefer 6 1200w, more smaller lights cover better. besides, we have enough 1200w stock in US, but 1600w are out of stock in US, if you take 1200w, save some cost.

Could you tell me the size of your room? then I can give more information. thank you .
Hi Sara,
since i already have 4pcs mars 700w and i was not satified att all with the yield, i want to buy stronger lights from you,,, my next grow will be 10 squaremeters ( 107 squarefoot) and i will use those 4 pcs 700w i already have and i want to add either 6 pcs of mars 1200w or 4pcs of 1600w,, can you please tell me what do you suggest? and since the 4 lights i already have will be different watt from the other one i will buy how should i hang them so that i get an even light-strenght all over the 10 squaremeters, so that it wont be that a part of the space will get more and stronger light than space with the weaker lights( 700w mars) i hope that you understand what i mean,,, happy for answer

Hi Sara. Have not heard from Viky on my shipping info. Thought I might have missed the Holiday cut off, I ordered on Thursday last week. Thanks

Viky said she emailed you two times, maybe the email has some problem, but it is ok, I PM you here.
Hi Sara. Have not heard from Viky on my shipping info. Thought I might have missed the Holiday cut off, I ordered on Thursday last week. Thanks

Its 10 squaremeters,,, i am also thinking of maybe customize the lights so that they will be flower spectrum only, and use the 4x700w mars i have for veg and when they grow to about 10 inches move them into the flower room which is 10 squaremeters ( 107 swuarefoot ) snd there use 6 pcs mars 1200w FLOWERSPECTRUM customized plus the 4pcs mars 700 which i already have and they are STANDARD spectrum,,, that will be a total of 10 000w in the flowering room of 10 sqm and i will grow about 100 plants ( sea of green ),,, how do you think about that?

Have a great Holiday. Here are some pictures of my ladies under my news Mars II 400w (4 in total)

IMG_087522.JPG
IMG_087622.JPG

And here is a beautiful one of the Cheese

IMG_085527.JPG

Have a great holiday :Namaste:

Hey guys, a cpl things. I've been reading this watts vs yield talk going on. I have a 4foot or 1.2m square room and I put in 2x 196x3 green reflector panels. 300 watt each. Works out with the 35watt square Min rule at 560watts. Do you guys believe I have enough juice before I start my grow? Also those panels are tricky to hang straight..tive got them level but they like to swing either to the right or left slightly. I have old and want them straight. How have you guys hung yours?any pics would be great also. Cheers from aus.. Peace

Hey guys, a cpl things. I've been reading this watts vs yield talk going on. I have a 4foot or 1.2m square room and I put in 2x 196x3 green reflector panels. 300 watt each. Works out with the 35watt square Min rule at 560watts. Do you guys believe I have enough juice before I start my grow? Also those panels are tricky to hang straight..tive got them level but they like to swing either to the right or left slightly. I have old and want them straight. How have you guys hung yours?any pics would be great also. Cheers from aus.. Peace

Yes you should be good on watts needed per sqf. Anything over 550 with the right training and trimming you should have a very good yield

Its 10 squaremeters,,, i am also thinking of maybe customize the lights so that they will be flower spectrum only, and use the 4x700w mars i have for veg and when they grow to about 10 inches move them into the flower room which is 10 squaremeters ( 107 swuarefoot ) snd there use 6 pcs mars 1200w FLOWERSPECTRUM customized plus the 4pcs mars 700 which i already have and they are STANDARD spectrum,,, that will be a total of 10 000w in the flowering room of 10 sqm and i will grow about 100 plants ( sea of green ),,, how do you think about that?

107 sq feet = 10 x 10 room (little more)

100 plants being squished in that small of a room sounds like a pest/fungus issue waiting to happen..

say one plant has a 1' x 1' (1 sq foot) area for its self, you will have no room to water or work/check on the plants.

i did just post a picture in my journal showing 45 plants in a 9' x 9' area with 4 1000W hps lighting them up. they are only two feet tall in that picture and are still a few weeks from flowering so will grow much taller and bushier making us have to add another 2 1000W lights for flower to expand the light pattern another 4feet.

i am interested in seeing 100 plants be grown in a 107 sq foot room though. possibly make a journal?

I&i

Dear all my friends, are you happy you bought your lights from the real biggest and greatest led grow light manfuacture ? I believe we will always be the No.1 led grow light company,.Do you ?
...Hi sara....sorry i have been busy and away....Thank you for the timer:thanks:....and I just received my new light today...so now Im up to 2 lights total so far from your company...they are great lights..Im already planning on my third....thanks and see you later:420:....blackstang

Any info on hanging these panels straight?

i havent done this, but would like to know as well if anyone has..

also, today is day 30 in flower for me under a 1600W mars 2.
light comes on in 40 minutes
pictures will be taken tonight
uploaded tomorrow.

See you guys then!
stay green!

I&i

Lol..mine are attached to.yo yos but to keep the panels straight I've ran a piece of chain from the panel to the roof just to pull it tight so it stays straight or I end up with this. I'll upload a pic

Back
Top Bottom