Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I have a tent full, 5 Satori, 2 The Purps and 1 OG Kush in 4x4 tent, growing them tall this round, about 3 1/2 feet, not topped to test penetration. What do you think , 2 oz per plant?

this is our brand, we have sticked on the lights. is there anyone see it on the light?
hydro-11.jpg

I have a tent full, 5 Satori, 2 The Purps and 1 OG Kush in 4x4 tent, growing them tall this round, about 3 1/2 feet, not topped to test penetration. What do you think , 2 oz per plant?

To many factors to guess now but 2 oz is a good goal for 3 1/2 foot plant. How long in veg will it be before 12/12?

I&I

I've got two of em! Lookin good :high-five:

Can the 1200's daisy chain? Is that weird looking outlet there to accommodate plugs from different parts of the world?

Could the 1200 power a 1600? Just curious as the 1600's don't have it, and I wouldn't want to ruin any of my lights. :)

Hi Sara,

I bought Mars II 700 in April, done just one grow so far with it and loving it. I am using 1m x 1m tent and have to say that I would love another light :) 'cos I was supplementing it with 250 watt HPS.

Also friend of mine is using some cheap 150 watt COB lights from DX and was sure that his lights are strong enough. But when he saw how bright is Mars II 700 his jaw dropped, hehe.

So if you need testers in EU think of me :)

P.S.: Thank you very much for all you have done to help me with my order (even refunding me customs fee for sending from China). If anyone doubts - customer service is THE BEST!!!

mars II 1200w and 1600w , draw power is too high, you'd better use seperately. safety is the first thing :)
I've got two of em! Lookin good :high-five:

Can the 1200's daisy chain? Is that weird looking outlet there to accommodate plugs from different parts of the world?

Could the 1200 power a 1600? Just curious as the 1600's don't have it, and I wouldn't want to ruin any of my lights. :)

thanks for your sharing Hal1979, I will keep you in mind. :high-five:
Hi Sara,

I bought Mars II 700 in April, done just one grow so far with it and loving it. I am using 1m x 1m tent and have to say that I would love another light :) 'cos I was supplementing it with 250 watt HPS.

Also friend of mine is using some cheap 150 watt COB lights from DX and was sure that his lights are strong enough. But when he saw how bright is Mars II 700 his jaw dropped, hehe.

So if you need testers in EU think of me :)

P.S.: Thank you very much for all you have done to help me with my order (even refunding me customs fee for sending from China). If anyone doubts - customer service is THE BEST!!!

Dear all my friends, I need to collect some information here, I have some gift to send out at the end of this month I think, Earlier Xmas gift:) so if you ordered our product and you are only using our led grow light, please leave me message here, I will give 5 light out then. I will not tell you what light I will give out, but I promise it would be a big big surprise:))))

Hey Sara, please keep me in mind! I would love an early Christmas present :high-five:

Hello Everyone, I read more today and I found some customers have problem and I did not help them on time. so I hope all of you can tell me your problem here under my topic, then I can help ASAP.the faster way is email me . If I am busy, I can ask my workmate to help. I have three workmate who can help me , Viky, Michelle and Milly, I will give them instructions in Chinese. Besides we can only in charge of orders on our website, forums, all orders from me. If you order on Ali ,Ama. EB or other platforum, I can not help. becuase policy is different, and I can not control them to tell them how to solve your problem.I know a lot people know I solve problem better for customers usually, so some of them email me to ask help, but I can not help you becuase your order is not in my order system. thank you all, I will try my best to help all of you if you buy on website directly. I can control everything myself and when you have problem, I know how to talk with boss to help you better:) :Namaste:

Hey guys, just wondering what heights you guys are running your reflector series at? I'm having trouble with light bleaching. I started at the 12" I got off here somewhere and kept raising it a cpl inches daily. Trouble is it is still happening and the panel is nearly a metre and a half above the plants now. They are only still at seedling stage but probably 30cm in height so they should be fine. I am running one 192x3watt panel above 5 of these plants. Plenty of air circulation and only clean water in a fresh soil mix.

No problems Sara...... all 8 lights between me and friends are running perfect!

Just throwing out a Thanks to Mily for covering for you and letting me know about some TOPLed developments on a different social site.

Keep up the good work and thanks for your service,
WG

Hey guys, just wondering what heights you guys are running your reflector series at? I'm having trouble with light bleaching. I started at the 12" I got off here somewhere and kept raising it a cpl inches daily. Trouble is it is still happening and the panel is nearly a metre and a half above the plants now. They are only still at seedling stage but probably 30cm in height so they should be fine. I am running one 192x3watt panel above 5 of these plants. Plenty of air circulation and only clean water in a fresh soil mix.

18" too 24"

Back
Top Bottom