Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love: more information will be uploaded on our website:)
That looks really nice! :goodjob: :bravo:

I was actually going to ask about the "daisy chain" function, but saw you put it on your site!

Have you been adding CalMag? I have my TopLED Mars II 900 about 15" above and I have it that high to make sure of the area covered.
I start seedlings under a TopLED 48x3 reflector and they are super close to them. If my suggestion has been offered before, sorry. Good luck. These lights are great in my opinion.

WJ

I agree, CalMag supplement makes all the difference with LED! I supplement with it even though I have hard water where I am from and it definitely have a positive effect

Dear all my friends, I need to collect some information here, I have some gift to send out at the end of this month I think, Earlier Xmas gift:) so if you ordered our product and you are only using our led grow light, please leave me message here, I will give 5 light out then. I will not tell you what light I will give out, but I promise it would be a big big surprise:))))

Hi Sara,
I'm running single 48*3w reflector in my tent. I'm currently looking to upgrade my space with more TopLed in near future but early xmas present sure would come in handy. Keep me in mind when giveaways start :)

I got three 144x3 one 192x3 and one mars1600 :) Good luck to all. keep it growing green

Growing also with single topled light. 48*3. Happy plants.
Of, my mothers and seedlings are under CFL light for now. Maybe other 48*3 to keep em.

Theres couple of things I would like to see in future models.
1. leds aimed for seedling, vegging, mother plants
2. More quiet fans! This one in 48*3 keeps rather high pitched sound. It escapes easily from grow tent.
3. White leds (I want my chilis to produce pods in middle of winter too, but I hate grow light purple in living room

I understand that topled aims for price conscious audience, so not all of these are easily made. Just my 2 cents.

Of, my mothers and seedlings are under CFL light for now. Maybe other 48*3 to keep em.

2. More quiet fans! This one in 48*3 keeps rather high pitched sound. It escapes easily from grow tent.
3. White leds (I want my chilis to produce pods in middle of winter too, but I hate grow light purple in living room

I understand that topled aims for price conscious audience, so not all of these are easily made. Just my 2 cents.

I think what you did was refreshing. Most companies like to hear about potential product improvements, it's rare to see.
- I would also pay a little bit more for a feature to switch the light into some kind of 'display mode' for when I am pruning, watering etc--so that the light only uses the white LED's so I can properly see what I'm working with.
- I think more UV bulbs would be a nice touch too for final blooming
- I agree that quieter fans would be a plus

Other than that I can't think of anything that would improve the light (while still making it inexpensive)

Uv -leds are expensive. Uv cfl's are not. 4,90€ for one 15 watter.
I usually use one 40 watt cfl for pruning and watering purposes.

One timer would be nice.

But keeping price low is most important for sales I guess.

Dear all my friends, I need to collect some information here, I have some gift to send out at the end of this month I think, Earlier Xmas gift:) so if you ordered our product and you are only using our led grow light, please leave me message here, I will give 5 light out then. I will not tell you what light I will give out, but I promise it would be a big big surprise:))))

Running only TopLed here Sara!!! didn't like the one other I tried near as much so you are the way!!!.....:circle-of-love:

I sent you an email. please let me know if you received my email. if so, we can continue our conversation with email instead of this public forum.
:green_heart:

I would like the other degree lenses, probably 60 and 90 degree.
And always with a new product they should show the area it covers with a par meter on a video or something.
Good for sales :)

I use the LG-G03A100LED Old Model.
Old model or not, it works great for my needs. I had a tight budget for light upgrades, and after I saw how well Dusty Kiefers did in his grow here: 2' x 2' DWC Scrog With Jock Horror Under 48 x 3W Top LED Reflector I loved his results from your product. So that made up my mind, and I had to buy a light from TopLED. (Sorry again Dusty lol I keep posting the link to your journal everywhere)

So this light, is still my baby, and the nicest piece of equipment I own for my grow.

I have all TopLED lights. 2 Mars II lights a 700 and a 900 and one 48x3 reflector. I do however use one non-TopLED light, a REPTISUN 5.0 UVB 13 watt cfl to encourage resin production. Whether the 5.0 UVB light works, I do not know. The plants produce lots of resin under the Mars II lights. I am not using the UVB light this grow, so I will know if it does work for my growing technique.

WJ

I only use the topled light.

Top Led in the closet, the cabinet and the tent...I love my Top Leds and I am a real person...:yahoo:...:circle-of-love:
DSC082522.JPG
DSC082611.JPG
DSC08262.JPG
DSC082631.JPG
DSC082732.JPG

thank you so much Real Dennise. hahahaha
Top Led in the closet, the cabinet and the tent...I love my Top Leds and I am a real person...:yahoo:...:circle-of-love:
DSC082522.JPG
DSC082611.JPG
DSC08262.JPG
DSC082631.JPG
DSC082732.JPG

Hi Sara,
I'm running single 48*3w reflector in my tent. I'm currently looking to upgrade my space with more TopLed in near future but early xmas present sure would come in handy. Keep me in mind when giveaways start :)

ok, I will keep you in mind, but please read here more often, I am afraid I will forget someone:) :high-five:

Actually, we have considered these in, fans run slower than before. I read here everyday, so I know the problems and what you want, so our product will improve step by step. For business security, I will can not too much about our new product , we will not only aim to price, safety, grow result, and quality, a lot things we are considering.

Back
Top Bottom