Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Where is the chart?

:welcome:Hi santb,this is our new project,you can trade your light with us, there is no deadline for it.:Namaste:
If there are anything you do not understand,please feel free to ask me here.:welcome:
How long will this deal last?

:circle-of-love:For example,you bought a Mars II 1200 for $435.99USD,and now you apply for Trade-in for a Mars Pro II Epistar160.
You send us your Mars II 1200,and get a new Mars Pro II Epistar160 with the price $172USD,the origional price for Mars Pro II Epistar160 is $358.99USD..It means your old light worth $186.99USD,and you saved 52% for a new light.By this way,you only paid $249USD for MarII 1200.:high-five:
so when was the actual value of a mars II 1200 $165.00 at time of purchase?

the chart you guys have on your website is ridiculous. it makes no sense at all.

:circle-of-love:The Mars Pro series Full spectrum LED grow light designed for those who desire the absolute highest quality of growth & harvest ,use the next generation high intensity Epistar LED diodes which give you maximum output and footprint.:high-five: creative reflector Cup design,it collects 100% of the light emitted from the LED chips which can provide ultimate penetration and perfect spectral mixing.:cheer: High-speed fans and Widely distributed heat emission holes keep the light running at a low temperature all the time!:thumb:
If anyone get any opinion,please feel free to tell me.:welcome:

Mars Pro
Mars PRO series Full spectrum LED grow light, the highest quality of growth & harvest - YouTube

What will you do with all the old lights? Refurbish and resell? I might like to buy a refurbished 144x3 or two 96x3 if you are going to do that..
I have one 144x3 bought one year ago from Mars AU Ebay store for about $200.. Is it eligible?

:circle-of-love:We will rebuild the light and resell it.:high-five:
If you need to Trade-in your light,you can send email to Sales@mars-hydro.com or Forum@mars-hydro.com,my colleague will help you to understand it better.:Namaste:
Mars Hydro Trade-in Program
What will you do with all the old lights? Refurbish and resell? I might like to buy a refurbished 144x3 or two 96x3 if you are going to do that..
I have one 144x3 bought one year ago from Mars AU Ebay store for about $200.. Is it eligible?

Hi Sara,

First of all I wanted to say thx for finally accepting to repair my lights under warrany. And I wanted to let everyone know that Mars-Hydro repaired my 3 lights one at a time all in a timely manner and that I am now a happy Customer :)

I've been trying to contact you through info@mars-hydro.com and Sean answered me but he didnt really answer my questions. Is there any way I can contact you through email ?

I would like to purchase a Mars II Pro 320 and I would be interested in your trade-in program...

Thx again

Frank

I think i'll pass. I know I could easily sell my nearly new 1200 for at least $300. so not much of a trade in at $186. very poor value there.

Please do not worry, the rebuilt light will send out from our repair center not our international warehouse .We will change the parts for the old light,and we will tell our customer clearly about the rebuilt light.we will make it under control.
But this will flood the market with used lights, effectively reducing the value of Mars lights, once they are used...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

we need to change the parts for the old light, and trade the old light you can buy a better built-up Mars pro II with a very low price, not just sell the old light .
I think i'll pass. I know I could easily sell my nearly new 1200 for at least $300. so not much of a trade in at $186. very poor value there.

Im still trying to figure out which one to buy of the Mars pro series.

From what I understand the difference between Mars Pro and Mars Pro II is that the first is remote controlled with some smart control features but is not switchable and the Mars Pro II doesnt have the control features but is switchable right?

Are those the only différences?

:party::party:Attention my friends!:volcano-smiley:There is a chance for all of you to trade your used Reflector series & Mar2 series (items bought no more than 2 years) for the more advanced Mars Pro II,:yahoo::yahoo:

So if I wanted to trade my Reflector 96 something like the cree128 would cover the same space? It looks like these new lights need a little more height from the canopy, maybe? A little stronger?

The light can't be more than two years old. That's the time limit.

I wonder how long I can expect to be without a light. Will you be stocking the Mars Pro II in US any time soon?

I wanted to let everyone know that Mars-Hydro repaired my 3 lights

You had three panels fail under warranty? At an advertised 3% failure rate... Do you own 100 of them, lol?

From what I understand the difference between Mars Pro and Mars Pro II is that the first is remote controlled with some smart control features but is not switchable and the Mars Pro II doesnt have the control features but is switchable right?

Since there is nothing stopping you from turning the flowering (or growth) spectrum LEDs down to zero percent on the models that come with remotes, you should probably consider those to be "switchable," too. The video that showed the remote's operation/features was kind of neat. The remote can also act as your timer.

Hi Sara,

First of all I wanted to say thx for finally accepting to repair my lights under warrany. And I wanted to let everyone know that Mars-Hydro repaired my 3 lights one at a time all in a timely manner and that I am now a happy Customer :)

I've been trying to contact you through info@mars-hydro.com and Sean answered me but he didnt really answer my questions. Is there any way I can contact you through email ?

I would like to purchase a Mars II Pro 320 and I would be interested in your trade-in program...

Thx again

Frank

What series of light do you have ?

I am about to buy a LED from mars Hydro but it seems that many got problems with them.

I am asking because maybe it is one serie that got the problems or is it with all the series?

:circle-of-love:Hi Frank,if you are interested in our Trade-in ,you can check on our offical website: Mars Hydro Trade-in Program
And here is the procedure chart to help you understand it better:
procedure.png

If you need Trade-in,you can send email to Sales@mars-hydro.com or Forum@mars-hydro.com:high-five:
Hi Sara,

Thx again

Frank

Back
Top Bottom