Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

i do i do. lol

good morning sara & good night sara

Do you know this pic is from where? :passitleft:
u.png

:welcome:Do you mean those recycled lights? We will rebuild it and sell it as second hand lights.:high-five:
Sarah, I am wondering what your company is planning to do with the lights that were traded in? Surely there is some kind of plan for them...

:circle-of-love:hi wildjim,everything is fine here,thanks for asking.It's Saturday again,what will you do on weekend? :cheer:
Hello Sara! Hope all is well.

WJ
:ciao:

420-1.png

:circle-of-love:2'x2'x6' grow tent & Reflector 48 are out of stock at our USA warehouse.If anyone place order now,we need to send goods from Our China warehouse.:high-five:
Due to custom clearance,the next shipment can not arrive at our USA warehouse on time,when we make sure the date,we will let you guys know.We are sorry for the inconvenience.:Namaste:
Custom clearance is more and more strict,they need to make sure our lights are safe to use and make sure the quality is as good as they required.:bravo:So we totally understand it,we are keeping upgrade our quality to make sure there is no trouble at the custum clearance,or if we get caught,our lights will be destoried.We will not allow the bad things happen.:high-five:

so yeh essentially it would be an outside measurement of 48x72 with the inside wall at 48 leaving 24 for the seedling area.

still wanna see 2 adjustable shelves in there though. cuz my thought is cloner on the floor, seedlings at mid shelf for diffused light and vegging on top shelf. that's if it is used with the wall as 2 separate rooms.

as one room, which is how i would likely use it, the whole rack end would get diffused light from the other side with a 1k light. almost the samearrangement, cloner at the floor, but seedlings up top and vegging on the mid shelf.

so either way, it requires 2 adjustable shelves.

have fun eh

If you are using tent space( small space no matter how you look at it) then prolly should go from rooted clone to bud cycle. Rooted clone can grow under 'gas lamp' cycle 12/5/1/6 in bubble for long time waiting to go into bud space. Clone space can be 4 foot x 1 foot easy, leaving more space for easy chair. I miss catfish LOL.

Morning or Evening gudyul.:welcome:
I'm not sure about that,but i do sure about onething: i will never know the answer and the feeling.:volcano-smiley:
I just think that indica will make us rest,satvia will make our mind high...so if we mix half-half of each together,then maybe we will dance for a few minutes then rest for a few minutes.....repeat....then it depends on which one is the dominant one :volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:
humm,caramelcorn coated with peach yogurt,:welldone:why not strewberry? You may also take come ice cold beer.Summer still here.:surf:

Smokey, you seem to be out of character lately.. different somehow... maybe the real Sara is on vacation or maybe the government took over? Doesn't matter which flavor as long as you get your daily dose of locto basilica LOL

yo sara,
i know you said that the epistar160 will cover a 3x2 area, but at the moment i have a mars 1200 in the same area. i want another light for the other side of the grow, the same 3x2 area. am i going to get the same/similar results since my mars 1200 is overkill? might i be better off buying an epistar160 now, try it now, then order another later? or just go with another mars 1200? pics of what i got going on right now in a 3'x2.5' space. 1 auto blueberry and sweet tooth ~ 43"

sry for the smudge...didnt realize lens was dirty when i took the pics
DSCF29842.JPG
DSCF29852.JPG

420-1.png

:circle-of-love:2'x2'x6' grow tent & Reflector 48 are out of stock at our USA warehouse.If anyone place order now,we need to send goods from Our China warehouse.:high-five:
Due to custom clearance,the next shipment can not arrive at our USA warehouse on time,when we make sure the date,we will let you guys know.We are sorry for the inconvenience.:Namaste:
Custom clearance is more and more strict,they need to make sure our lights are safe to use and make sure the quality is as good as they required.:bravo:So we totally understand it,we are keeping upgrade our quality to make sure there is no trouble at the custum clearance,or if we get caught,our lights will be destoried.We will not allow the bad things happen.:high-five:

Hi Sara!

When do you think the 2x2x6 tents will be back in stock in USA warehouse?

:Namaste:

:bravo:

I'm looking for some advice on a 4x4ft grow tent!

I can't decide between buying the Mars II 900 or 2x Mars I 600. I'm wondering if the light reach of 2 units will surpass the single?

Maybe the 900 isn't enough for the space?..

Are there any differences between the LEDs on the mk1 series compared to the mk2?

I'd love to hear some feedback from members who have grown with either setups :)

Greetings

Hello fellow mars users i am kinda freaking out because i am on week 12 and about a week or 2 ago all of my plants started shooting massive amounts of white hairs and i can't tell what is going on. My plants had gotten a pretty bad nutrient burn and the temps were up around 90 some days in late August but my main question is will these white hairs develop into bud or will they just stay white like this? I am already wayyyy past my original 10 week harvest date and now i am starting week 12 with this many white hairs... i am wondering if my plants have just gone retarded or if this is just a late growth spurt to put more weight on. I checked the triches already and there seems to be no amber. But i went on google and tried to get answers about wether or not they would fully develop and every thread just said look at the triches... so please no one say check the triches lol. Are these girls okay and i am just worried? I am telling myself they are going to finish out and put on more weight but the white hairs seem to be lasting forever. The strain is Heavy Weight seeds Fruit Punch and it is a 80% sativa with Haze genetics but they say it only takes 55 days...HELP please!!!! :Namaste:
image16815.jpeg
image-316.jpeg
image-219.jpeg
image-123.jpeg

Hello fellow mars users i am kinda freaking out because i am on week 12 and about a week or 2 ago all of my plants started shooting massive amounts of white hairs and i can't tell what is going on. My plants had gotten a pretty bad nutrient burn and the temps were up around 90 some days in late August but my main question is will these white hairs develop into bud or will they just stay white like this? I am already wayyyy past my original 10 week harvest date and now i am starting week 12 with this many white hairs... i am wondering if my plants have just gone retarded or if this is just a late growth spurt to put more weight on. I checked the triches already and there seems to be no amber. But i went on google and tried to get answers about wether or not they would fully develop and every thread just said look at the triches... so please no one say check the triches lol. Are these girls okay and i am just worried? I am telling myself they are going to finish out and put on more weight but the white hairs seem to be lasting forever. The strain is Heavy Weight seeds Fruit Punch and it is a 80% sativa with Haze genetics but they say it only takes 55 days...HELP please!!!! :Namaste:
image-316.jpeg

:jawdropper:

Sometimes it just takes longer. And yes all the white hairs are flowers. What really tells you about maturity of the plant is the color of trichomes, under microscope.
Trichome-Ripening.jpg

What wattage are you running, impressive stuff. :bravo: :Namaste:

hi nobodyuknow, if you want to buy our second hand light, you can send email to us.
Will those be for sale on your website, or on Ebay maybe? Will people like me be able to get one? :laughtwo:

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom