Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I still get a fair few things wrong but i am at the point now where i dont panic about it. Whats done is done, fix it or chuck it lol.
Right, not every grow begins right. :passitleft: We do also have a lot problems, haha, do it, find out the problem , learn how to solve it , grow better, :peace:

Right, not every grow begins right. :passitleft: We do also have a lot problems, haha, do it, find out the problem , learn how to solve it , grow better, :peace:
Also the fact that plants in soil tend to take a while to see the effects of whatever fix you apply compared to hydro and soilless mediums does not help.

Also the fact that plants in soil tend to take a while to see the effects of whatever fix you apply compared to hydro and soilless mediums does not help.
Correct, hope they will back with energy soon. :Namaste:

You're not alone Sara! Lol

A web-search for "periodic table" might help.

I suppose a joke that needs to be explained to its audience isn't really humor. Again, my apologies; I forgot I wasn't addressing a bunch of junior high school students (or people with at least a junior high school science education ;) ).

I got it mate AU ... Australia.....looking for growers from AU...
It WAS gold....till some peoples lightbulbs went out.... Lol

Oh they are on their way already :p. im happy with how things are going at this point. They are ready for their first feeding though i can definitely say that much.
Thant is a good news, :D :green_heart:

Places we have TS-1000 and SP-250 for now. :green_heart:

- Canada, feel free to order
- US, stock limited, new stock arrive next week

For other places like EU, AU, please wait patiently for the new stock arrives, or you can contact us, we ship from China for you. Don't worry, we will bear more shipping cost, and you don't have to pay too much on shipping. :Namaste:

Orginal sentense :Rasta:"This my Sky walker og kush. I wanted to share her. I have grown her under the SP 150 from start. I supper cropped her at 20" from the floor up. Which by the way the SP light works awesome for topping, she has done just amazing. Can't wait to see the flowers on this girl. 6 days into the flip. " :green_heart:

And I found some feedback video for the SP-250. Though I cannot understand it,. but I think it is a good thing for the growers who only speak this language. :D More and more ppl get to know Mars Hydro.

Cannot believe we have so many nice feedback for our SP series till now. it has only release for several month, already a lot of the great feedback. :D Enjoy the feast! :party:

Tomorrow we are going to have one day off for the international labor holiday, hope everyone will also enjoy. Hard working for a long time, need some rest for everyone. :Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:

2g/w is never a dream for LED grow lights now. I have got not only one feedback during the holiday that our SP-250 is going to finish that big harvest. Mars Hydro not just good for veg, but also good for flower. :D I will share the details pictures in later post. :D

:party::party::party::party::party:

Ones tester from another forum, you might find his grow journal. Since not allowed to mention the forum, so I won't. Original post here: :Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:
"
I just harvested the Cheese, the smallest of the four plants, but the bud is rock solid
One more thing I have noticed about this light and I guess its about white lights in general, is that the very bottom branches which usually produces shitty, scraggy, whispy bud. Has given me solid nugs. They're very small obviously as to be expected as they're right at the bottom. I usually just throw in the trim pile to make hash with at a later date, but I'll keep these ones for smoking
What I believe is going on here, and what I have noticed when comparing HPS light with purple LEDs is that HPS produces some green light, and although many people believe it's useless because plants reflect green light (we know this because they appear green to our eyes), they do absorb some of it. And the good thing about green light is it penetrates the canopy deeply. Charging right through leaves as well as bouncing around off them. This is why HPS light has such good penetration even in a thick canopy. Whereas the purple LEDs never seemed to get that, even with the more powerful ones. I'm thinking this is because of the lack of yellow and green light.

The SP-250 being white means it produces the whole visible spectrum, it does produce some green light and this is why I think it's getting down to the lower branches and making even the bottom buds rock solid.

Whether I'm right or wrong about the process, this light definitely makes solid nugs all the way down, so I'm a happy grower right now

That last plant was a beast. Finally dried everything and just weighed it all up ....

415g / 14.6 ounces

From just 250 watts I'm very impressed

It really is, I usually get that amount when using my 600w HPS, it's a huge electricity saving. I'd love to run two of the lights in the tent, that way I'm still saving on wattage, and I'll get a yeild twice the size.

When you add up the HPS wattage of the bulb, ballast, and air cooled hood fan, it comes to about 700w, whereas two of these SP-250 lights would be just 500w and I'd get way bigger yeilds. Plus of course the light is silent so noise is much less of a problem

I'm really impressed with this light and have recommended it countless times to lots of people, but there is one thing I would change, and that's having a 3 metre cord between the driver and main unit. That way the driver can be positioned outside the tent to save on heat. It does get quite hot. You can touch it, it's not going to burn you or anything like that, but it is adding heat to the tent which you don't want.
The driver could also be positioned inside the tent but hung up next to the exhaust fan so the heat is removed straight away "

Back
Top Bottom