Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

20190424_225336_Film3.jpg

If that's the seed case stuck to the cotyledon on the left, drip water onto the area often over the next day; it may fall off on its own and, if not, the repeated applications of water will prevent it from drying out and causing the gardener to damage the cotyledon (or at least minimize that damage) when he/she ends up having to manually remove it.
Thanks for the advice, will keep it moist first and see how it ends like. :Namaste:

Maybe...gets hot here in summer, I got a spare room about 3m x 3m could put on a hell of a flower show with a few of those SP250.....cough,cough.....
I also do Electronics...and I might grow plants.....:ganjamon:

I already have a Mum-Clone tent, and 1.2m x 2.3m custom tent with 2 x 315w CMH , which could be used as an enlarged Mother area.
Leaving the veg and flower show all to your LEDs...... 20L pots minimum....
I got strains that will test them LEDs properly.
Thats Week 3 of Flower, mixed strain, 2 gallon coco pots, hand watered under 2 x 315w CMH lights.....

I wouldnt usually set a room like that up but I think it could be interesting.
I have high ceilings , easy access to good cool air and easy extraction point.

I think I have almost everything except 70/30 coco, lots of cloning , full range of H&G Nutrients.... Would even use a PH pen and measure EC if you wanted....
I only measure ph with my plants.

I think 16 plants, 20L pots is doeable...bigger pots would be better.... Lol...35-50L...indoor jungle of buds.
Carbon filters are on me...

LR72
Yes, the weather is getting hot. Hopefully to see more feedbacks soon. :thanks:

Recently we get some feedback from growers who received the TS-1000 and found the light cannot work, after knowing more about the details, we found they just forget to plug the cord to the pcb board. :lot-o-toke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You happen to find out what strains they been growing? id like to try some.

@SmokeSara I'm wondering if there is an add on cable for the sp-250 so I can mount the driver outside of the tent. The temperature in the tent is holding steady at 77°f but with summer coming looking to keep the heat out as much as possible.
Thanks
StaySharp
Hi Knifemaker420, yes you can add the cable for the SP-250, check the video here: you can buy the extra wire directly in your market, if you don't know which to buy, send us email: solutions@mars-hydro.com We will give you specifications.

Hey I have a mars hydro 144 reflector and I’m looking to replace all of the reflectors. I’m wondering if anyone can steer me in the right direction for this , I bought the light used in great shape but the reflectors are peeling, I want to do a journal on the light and what it does but I want it to look picture perfect . Can someone please help me find out where to buy the reflectors . It would mean a lot to me.
Hi Dean, you can check out our new SP-250, it is also rectangle shape, and will replace reflector 144. Much brighter and more PPE output.

Thank you very much how can I go about buying them from you I’m new to online stuff I’ve always bought stuff in person. So if you can just bare with me, I just really want to replace the reflectors. I appreciate the quick response
Will send PM to you soon. :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You happen to find out what strains they been growing? id like to try some.
What do you mean They? all the other growers? Oh, they grow like every strains :laugh::laugh:

Hi Bilbo, the plants seems like a little unhappy? :hug:
The older ones were a little unhappy until they got up potted. I have struggles with early life but im getting better lol. They have also had some stripping, bending and topping so do look some what dishevelled lol.
The little ones are fine. Their first set of leaves are curled down mostly because as soon as they sprout i start spreading them out and downwards to encourage the next set and nodes to start developing. Got it from a feller here called @Light Addict

Back
Top Bottom